Fabulous 1,265 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,265 Total Reviews
Rome City Hostel Located at Viale Ippocrate 91, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00161 Viale Ippocrate 91
86% 1265
41.9070650 12.5178300
    Rooms available

13th Sep 2016

Staying at Rome City Hostel was really nice and relaxing. I spent my last two days in Rome there, and I had a good time. The staff and the other folks there were really friendly and helpful. Shoutout to Michael!

11th Sep 2016

Very friendly staffs and dogs. Not in center but you can walk to there around 20 minutes and there has nice walking area along a river.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
8.0

This feels like you're sharing a house with people rather than a hostel. I had a really great time here but if you're after the party hostel vibe or even just the hostel vibe stay somewhere else. The staff were incredibly kind and helpful and make an effort to know your name. Less than ten minute walk to train station but a bit far out from everything. It was really quiet and peaceful. I enjoyed it a lot . Nicest staff ever.

30th Aug 2016

Excellent place to stay without spending a fortune! Every time I go to Rome I stay here...

• Italy, Male, 41+
16th Aug 2016

Location is good, close to bus line and walking distance from metro station. Neighborhood is quiet, no noises at night. Staff is friendly and helpful, place is small but luminous and comfortable. Rooms are not big but there are only four beds in each room so it is not crowded. Lockers are big enough for a backpack and something else. Air conditioners work fine which is a must have item in summer Rome! Ideal for a family or group. Free breakfast is OK and may suite many just fine.

15th Aug 2016
7.7

It is a little far from the center. You will need to take the subway each time and it closes at 11H30pm which is early. We chose this hostel because we needed free parking and it was good. The hostel is nice, you will most likely meet people if you want to. The breakfast is little but nice. It really a great place for the price. There are lockers and a lot of plugs in the rooms. Wi-fi is good.

• England, Couple, 18-24
14th Aug 2016
8.0

We only stayed for one night whilst travelling through Italy. This place was close to the coach station which was ideal for our stay. It's a little far away from the main sights but there is a metro stop about 10 - 15 mins walk away. It's in a quiet building on a quiet street and you have to be let in by reception so the security is quite good. The free breakfast is a nice touch too. It's a very small and relaxing hostel which was perfect for us. Don't stay here if you're looking to part

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

Great little place; guests and staff are very friendly. Short walk away from a subway stop so the main attractions of the city are easy to get to. Staff was very helpful, they even let me keep my luggage there for the day after I checked out since I wasn't going to the airport till evening. Free breakfast is nice. Only real downside is that there's no laundry machine.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

The staff were absolutely lovely at this hostel, I thoroughly enjoyed their company and banter. It has everything you need in a hostel, lovely and quiet. Only thing is laundry was a bit pricey for me. Close to the metro stops, and some convenient shops arpund the area. Enjoyed my stay here.

• China, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2016
4.6

I booked a mix 3-bed dorm, but when I arrived the reception told me they've done some "renovation" or something so they've only got 4-bed room. Fine. The hostel is just an apartment, narrow and hot without much light or ventilation. But at least they've got AC which you don't always see in Italian households. Now the most important: if you are a female solo traveler, I strongly suggest you don't choose this place!!! You'll find yourself in a overwhelmingly male-majority envir