Fabulous 1,255 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,255 Total Reviews
Rome City Hostel Located at Viale Ippocrate 91, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00161 Viale Ippocrate 91
86% 1255
41.9070650 12.5178300
    Rooms available

15th Aug 2016
7.7

It is a little far from the center. You will need to take the subway each time and it closes at 11H30pm which is early. We chose this hostel because we needed free parking and it was good. The hostel is nice, you will most likely meet people if you want to. The breakfast is little but nice. It really a great place for the price. There are lockers and a lot of plugs in the rooms. Wi-fi is good.

• England, Couple, 18-24
14th Aug 2016
8.0

We only stayed for one night whilst travelling through Italy. This place was close to the coach station which was ideal for our stay. It's a little far away from the main sights but there is a metro stop about 10 - 15 mins walk away. It's in a quiet building on a quiet street and you have to be let in by reception so the security is quite good. The free breakfast is a nice touch too. It's a very small and relaxing hostel which was perfect for us. Don't stay here if you're looking to part

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

Great little place; guests and staff are very friendly. Short walk away from a subway stop so the main attractions of the city are easy to get to. Staff was very helpful, they even let me keep my luggage there for the day after I checked out since I wasn't going to the airport till evening. Free breakfast is nice. Only real downside is that there's no laundry machine.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

The staff were absolutely lovely at this hostel, I thoroughly enjoyed their company and banter. It has everything you need in a hostel, lovely and quiet. Only thing is laundry was a bit pricey for me. Close to the metro stops, and some convenient shops arpund the area. Enjoyed my stay here.

• China, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2016
4.6

I booked a mix 3-bed dorm, but when I arrived the reception told me they've done some "renovation" or something so they've only got 4-bed room. Fine. The hostel is just an apartment, narrow and hot without much light or ventilation. But at least they've got AC which you don't always see in Italian households. Now the most important: if you are a female solo traveler, I strongly suggest you don't choose this place!!! You'll find yourself in a overwhelmingly male-majority envir

• Australia, Male, 31-40
23rd Jul 2016

A good hostel located in a central location close to shops, bus station and not far from the city centre. The staff is very co-operative. Milan (the owner) also rented me his bicycle for a reasonable price. I will recommend this hostel to friends and will stay there if I visit Rome in future.

• Slovenia, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

The hostel staff was really nice, they let us left our bags there until our room was ready and after we checked out. We stayed one night in 4 Bed Mixed dorm Ensuite. The bathroom was clean, the room was nice; enough space, with two chairs in two bunk beds. I would recommend this hostel because the bus stop is right in front of the hostel, the hostel is on the ground floor. The hostel is also in great area: a lot of markets, bars, ATM machines...

11th Jul 2016

Really friendly and accommodating staff. I arrived after midnight due to airline problems but check-in was no problem and staff helped me get sorted right away. the other residents seemed chill and outgoing but I had an early train so I went straight to bed. Air conditioning made it a comfortable night.

8th Jul 2016

The staff is very friendly & Michael is an absolute legend! He definitely helps promote a social vibe; a group of us got together for the EuroCup & became good friends, going out together often. There is a/c in the dorms which is necessary during the Roman summer. The hostel isn't large so it's very easy to meet fellow travellers. It's well connected via metro to the historic centre - 10 mins or so to the Coliseo. Facilities are good & there are decent pizza&gelato spots on the block. Book here!

1st Jul 2016

Modern hostel, fantastic staff, spacious room, great facilities. Couldn't have been better!