Rome City Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 1321 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2017

Loved my stay here! The staff are all cool, young, and international, and the atmosphere was like a family reunion. I got to know so many other travelers, and the staff gave us helpful suggestions on crowds and tickets that pretty much saved our visit to the Vatican. There's a ton of good, cheap restaurants and shops nearby, and it's not a far walk to the metro. The rooms were amazingly clean and well furnished, though the bathrooms could be better. Breakfast was simple but good, and free!

6th Mar 2017

It's a little bit loud at night since it's located in a university area and there's a pub across the street which is super busy every night. The staff it's so friendly.

26th Feb 2017
7.1

For sure the best staffs ever, specially the administrator during the night, whom I forgot his name. But, the owner is a little bit rude. Breakfast is really simple, just croissant and cereal. Location is great. 15min. walk to Termini and less than 10 min. walk to the nearest metro station. Recommended to whom with the early flights in the morning from Ciampino. One of the best atmospheres among all the hostels I’ve been. Also, it is not clean, specially about the beds.

• USA, Male, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

I had a pleasant stay there, very comfortable rooms and with greatest staff too. Michael and Sri, please excuse the spelling, provided excellent service to accompany me there. I would definitely stay there again!

30th Jan 2017
2.9

I cant understand how thia hostel get this score.it is far from center.the beds are very old they are harmfull for your healthy.the kitchen is 2 m2 and there arent any breakfast.dont believe here write that the free breakfast.only cruvasan.the boss is different we did not like him.he is not help for anything.he loves only money.so anyway definetly avoid from this hostel .you can a lot of better hostels in the roma for value money.

my friend thanks for your honest review,are you sure you have stayed in our hostel ....

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

Thanks for making my first week in Rome so nice! I love the hostel, it has a very cosy atmosphere and I would definitely stay there every time I go to Rome. Salsa, you're the best ;)

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Jan 2017

Overall, not a bad hostel for the price. It was fairly small and cramped - almost no place to sit and eat in the evenings if other guests are there since you're not allowed to eat in the rooms. You also cannot lock the door to your own room but the other guests and staff all seemed to be pretty trustworthy. The staff was very friendly and helpful and they were always willing to converse with you as well. The overall atmosphere was pretty lively and friendly.

• rhyannon_argent
  • England, Female, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

I have loved m stay here ! From the night I got there to the night I left. Staff are so lovely ! Big shout out to Micheal who would take us about on evenings out and get everyone socialising ! All the staff are friendly 100% trust them all. My room was great, my bed was comfy, my bathroom was great. The hostel was easy to find and there is a supermarket close by & 2 pizza shops opposit.Termini train station is only a 10minute walk away and everything is easy to get to. I will be returning soon!

• jaydemavrik
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Jan 2017

Great room, great staff, great atmosphere!

17th Jan 2017

This was one of my favorite hostels. Small hostel but comfy. I stayed in a room for four, and it was just perfect. Nice people and kind staff. I went in January, and I really appreciated the heater in our room. I also appreciated the help with printing my airplane tickets. I recommend the city bus tour because ROME IS HUGE. I was surprised by all the graffiti and littering, but enjoyed the Vatican city and Colosseum. One productive day.