Rome Metropolitan Guesthouse

8.4
Fabulous 528 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 41+
11th May 2017

Great location and easy to find. Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing ...try cream filled croissant with cappachino with cream and sugar!! Thanks!!

• England, Female, 41+
9th May 2017
6.9

Although there was no one to let me in to the guesthouse the instructions of where to find the owner were clear and only a very short (1 minute) walk away. Marco was welcoming and very friendly. The bedroom was basic but clean. The bathroom was a bit grubby but the shower was hot and powerful and the towels provided were spotless and large. There is free wi-fi and the guesthouse is a 5 minute walk to Rome Termini. For the price this was a good option for a place to stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2017
5.4

We arrived after-hours, but I sent an email explaining when I would arrive and put my arrival time in the reservation. No one was there when I arrived. The phone number on the reservation was for someone who no longer worked there. They did suggest I go to a bar the hostel owner also owns. From there I was able to check in but it took me a few hours. The actual room itself was what I expected based on the pictures. No frills but clean and has what you need. Close to main train terminal.

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

There was no one there to let us in, only other guests. We had to go to the bar down the road to find a key, but wasn't an issue. The only thing I can complain about is the cleanliness of the bathroom, but seeing as it's shared between 4 rooms I'm only marking this down very slightly. For the price, this is a great place in a great location!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jan 2017

This guesthouse is definitely not like a regular hotel. The owner, Marco, rents out different rooms in a large apartment. Therefore, you see the other guests who are staying there at the same time that you are. It was a rough start since the residents before us were sick, so Marco had to switch us to a different hotel down the street which I wasn't a big fan of. However, he was very friendly and very understanding of the fact that we had to cancel our last night there.

• Bulgaria, Couple, 31-40
29th Nov 2016

We really enjoy it. Thanks for everythink!