Rome Metropolitan Guesthouse Reviews

Via Milazzo 22 - 2°floor Rome, Rome, Italy

few steps from termini station, this cheap cozy guesthouse is at the second floor of a very nice building! my room was giant and i slept very well! the bed was so cool! maybe 1 bathroom is not enough but there is a lady cleans it, kitchen and living room every day, good! marco is always ready and easy to contact for anything you need, he works too in the bar where it's served the breakfast every day! bar fondi! breakfast delcicious with the cappuccino con crema and pastries!! excellent!

• 7th Jul 2015

Marco was a great host! The breakfast at Bar Fondi was awesome! The hostel was really clean and the beds were great. Its in a great location right next to the station. I would definitely stay again.

• 5th Jul 2015

big rooms, cheap price and fantastic position in the centre of rome! walking far from colosseum and foro romano! wonderful! so easy! maria is the lady cleans every day the rooms, kitchen and bathroom, she's gentle and helpful! marco is the guy run everything and he's always ready for helping us and giving us a lot of tips and suggestions!! definetely reccomandable!

• 30th Jun 2015

Marco (the owner) was really helpful and friendly but the bathroom (shared between at least 7 people) wasn't cleaned in the four days we were there. Great location near Termini.

kirsty every day, around 11:00, when all our guests are out, we have our help for cleaning the bathroom and the kitchen! if someone else, after or before the cleaning, uses the bathroom it's absolutely normal!

My partner and I stayed at the hostel for 3 nigths. The hostel is nice and well decorated, the wc wasn't so clean as it wasn't working well the firsts days. The location is excellent, so close to the main Rome. The streets surrounding the hostel weren't so nice sometimes you could feel bit unsave. The staff were so friendly and kind, they were awailable to help. The breakfast was nice, set up in a bar just in the street so close the hostel, there we had the most lovely Cappuccino ever!!!

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Spain

It is very near to the termini station and very centrally located. You have multiple restaurants nearby. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The kitchen is fine but lacks utensils to prepare food in case of you want to make something. Rooms are fine. One issue is the cleaning of the toilet. I think owners should take care of that.

Amazing staff. Very helpful with the surrounding areas and easy place to get around rome from with public transport.

• 1st Jun 2015

Bathrooms are in bad conditions, it needs more cleanliness.

• 31st May 2015
  • Mexico

Marco the owner was so sweet and really helpuful. he recommended us the good area, explained us the buses and the must-do in the city. And the breakfeast was excellent!! Will defo come back here again!

• 29th May 2015

Our stay here was quiet and private. It's nice that there is a kitchen stocked with cooking supplies to cut down on the costs of eating while traveling. Marco was super nice. The only issue we had was trying to get in touch with Marco when we needed. He gave us his phone number and email, but without an international phone, it could be tricky to contact him if he's not working at his bar down the street. The breakfast is simple but good, a croissant and a drink. Plus he has cheap sandwiches.

This hostel was great! Thanks so much!

The guesthouse is a perfect place for those on a budget looking for a place to sleep. It is very easy to reach, only 3 minute walk from termini station. If Marco, the very friendly and helpful host, is not there upon your arrival, go to the Bar Fondi, on the street corner, and ask there. The breakfast is small but tasty and coffee was excellent. Unfortunately, the bathroom and floor is not very clean(except the linens). Nonetheless, a good scrubbing of the place would make it perfect.

The guesthouse is simply perfect: the rooms are very clean and wide; the bathroom clean and provided with a comfortable shower; the kitchen has anything you would need. Marco, the owner of the guesthouse, is really nice and friendly and will do everything to make your staying as good as possible. Breakfast is included and it is had in the wonderful Bar Fondi, where you can taste a great italian coffee and croissants. Definitely reccomended!

• 15th May 2015

Great location. Close to transport. Staff n family were so helpful n friendly. Had a fab time. Thanks ciao

I loved the location, kitchen, and wifi; they were great. Being right next to Termini Station was awesome. The free breakfast was simple and delicious. The owner was friendly and offered valuable information. The only thing I'd suggest is some bathmats in the bathroom and the sink was clogged in the restroom, but I just used the kitchen sink. Otherwise it was perfect.

• 7th May 2015

It has everything you need to stay in Rome for cheap, if you need proximity to the train station its located 5 min from it. Only 4 rooms, one bathroom. It has a kitchen in case you need to cook. Internet connection was poor in the room. The only bad comment I have is regarding breakfast, a coffee and a croissant shouldn't be considered breakfast, we stayed at other places around Italy and they included at least juices and fruit, plus the ladies working at the breakfast bar aren't very friendly.

i'm sorry to read this complaints...breakfast in italy is coffee and croissaint! i don't have budget of luxury hotels of other cities like Florence or Venice...paying €25 per person i think u have the greatest breakfast served in a bar well-recensed on tripadvisor! to witness this are the comments of many other guests impressed by our good breakfast! i always tell to my guests is: if you don't like something tell me. I'll take care!! but if u didn't tell me anything i can't do anything!

Marco, the host at the hotel, is the kind of people you want to meet when you are on a trip to explore beautiful places such as Rome. He resembles all the best qualities that Italy has to offer. Warm, funny, full of charm and hospitality. Most of all, he is tremendously knowledgeable about the best places to go to in Rome. The hotel itself is conveniently located and offers great bang for the buck. It's clean and safe and less than 3 mins from transit centers that reaches anywhere in Rome.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • China

Great room and location. The breakfast is delicious. However, the kitchen was not working and there was no hot water in our floor, so we had to go to another floor to cook and take a shower (and there was only one shower). This made us upset because we paid for those facilities. But, great experience overall.

• 6th Apr 2015

This hostel was very comfortable and the location was great for catching the trains and metro. There was a slight problem with the hot water but they solved that problem right away. I would definitely stay there again.

A girl named Ilaria was welcoming me, really nice person, but her English wasn´t the best... On day 4 of 6 of my stay I finally got to know the host of the guesthouse, always in a hurry, so neither him nor Ilaria could I ask for any recommandations concerning Rome. Had a single private room, 2 nights in a row somebody tried to get into my room! Excuse me, but wtf?! All in one noisiest hostel/guesthouse I´ve ever been, probably wouldn´t recommend it to anybody else. Improvements are def necessary

ilaria substitute me and her english is much better of others!! I came to your second day and I showed up ... you did not say anything and did not ask me anything, I thought it was so good! in the morning i'm always in hurry because I work at the bar and in the afternoon at the b&b! regarding the mysterious Mr. X who has tried to get into the room, I was. I was wrong with the room for two new guests, and I also asked excuse but maybe you have not heard. I'm sorry for these small misunderstanding

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts