Rome Metropolitan Guesthouse Reviews

Via Milazzo 22 - 2°floor Rome, Rome, Italy

Great location. Close to transport. Staff n family were so helpful n friendly. Had a fab time. Thanks ciao

• 12th May 2015
  • New Zealand

I loved the location, kitchen, and wifi; they were great. Being right next to Termini Station was awesome. The free breakfast was simple and delicious. The owner was friendly and offered valuable information. The only thing I'd suggest is some bathmats in the bathroom and the sink was clogged in the restroom, but I just used the kitchen sink. Otherwise it was perfect.

• 7th May 2015

It has everything you need to stay in Rome for cheap, if you need proximity to the train station its located 5 min from it. Only 4 rooms, one bathroom. It has a kitchen in case you need to cook. Internet connection was poor in the room. The only bad comment I have is regarding breakfast, a coffee and a croissant shouldn't be considered breakfast, we stayed at other places around Italy and they included at least juices and fruit, plus the ladies working at the breakfast bar aren't very friendly.

i'm sorry to read this complaints...breakfast in italy is coffee and croissaint! i don't have budget of luxury hotels of other cities like Florence or Venice...paying €25 per person i think u have the greatest breakfast served in a bar well-recensed on tripadvisor! to witness this are the comments of many other guests impressed by our good breakfast! i always tell to my guests is: if you don't like something tell me. I'll take care!! but if u didn't tell me anything i can't do anything!

Marco, the host at the hotel, is the kind of people you want to meet when you are on a trip to explore beautiful places such as Rome. He resembles all the best qualities that Italy has to offer. Warm, funny, full of charm and hospitality. Most of all, he is tremendously knowledgeable about the best places to go to in Rome. The hotel itself is conveniently located and offers great bang for the buck. It's clean and safe and less than 3 mins from transit centers that reaches anywhere in Rome.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • China

Great room and location. The breakfast is delicious. However, the kitchen was not working and there was no hot water in our floor, so we had to go to another floor to cook and take a shower (and there was only one shower). This made us upset because we paid for those facilities. But, great experience overall.

• 6th Apr 2015

This hostel was very comfortable and the location was great for catching the trains and metro. There was a slight problem with the hot water but they solved that problem right away. I would definitely stay there again.

A girl named Ilaria was welcoming me, really nice person, but her English wasn´t the best... On day 4 of 6 of my stay I finally got to know the host of the guesthouse, always in a hurry, so neither him nor Ilaria could I ask for any recommandations concerning Rome. Had a single private room, 2 nights in a row somebody tried to get into my room! Excuse me, but wtf?! All in one noisiest hostel/guesthouse I´ve ever been, probably wouldn´t recommend it to anybody else. Improvements are def necessary

ilaria substitute me and her english is much better of others!! I came to your second day and I showed up ... you did not say anything and did not ask me anything, I thought it was so good! in the morning i'm always in hurry because I work at the bar and in the afternoon at the b&b! regarding the mysterious Mr. X who has tried to get into the room, I was. I was wrong with the room for two new guests, and I also asked excuse but maybe you have not heard. I'm sorry for these small misunderstanding

Great experience, convenient to main station and best lattes in Rome! Breakfast was super yummy (fresh croissant & coffe/tea drink). Marco was very helpful and friendly! Don't hesitate reaching out to him on whatsapp or email, he is very responsive. Make sure to coordinate how to get the keys to the unit ahead of arrival. Overall- recommend without hesitation! We look forward to another stay!

The apartment had everything we needed, it was clean and in quiet neighborhood. I was a bit disappointed by breakfast. When travelling and mostly staying in hostels, I'm use to having buffet, so I can eat as much as I want. Here was just one croissant and coffee/tea. It was delicious, no doubt about that, but just not enough. Anyway, I would still recommend staying at this accommodation.

Great deal!!!! Perfect location, place clean and really comfortable (even for couples or family), bathroom really clean and the guy who takes care about is a truly lovely guy =D We felt like home. They also offer for free breakfast in the family's Cafeteria, what was delicious and really typical from Italy. Just perfect! More than recommended!

Staying there was great. It was very cozy and very roman style with awesome localization. We had a chance to sleep in an average roman flat which for me was a great opportunity to feel a bit more of the climate of the city. Also the type of breakfast was very local - coffee and bun in cafeteria on the corner :) I recommend this place very much.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Poland

The place is well located, 10 minutes from Coliseo and f you like walking can be in Vaticano in 30 minutes. Near the termini station and supermarket. Th ekitchen was ok, but didn't have enough utensils like forks, cooking spoons. The bedroom was nice with a large window, no curtains though. The bathroom isn't very clean, but is ok. There is no reception, so don't forget to book your arrival. The breakfast is delicious, it's in Marco's bar, one croisant and one capuccino.

Central, in front of termini station and 10 min. from Colosseum and Fori Imperiali. very clean. a lady cleans the bathroom once a day around 11 am but unfortunately other people are not always educated as to their house and so in the afternoon was all mess around again. the breakfast is served at thei family bar down the street. Creamy cappuccino and croissaint. Basic but delicious. Marco is always ready for any kind of help or suggestions! maybe some facilities more it's ideal! recommendable!

This guesthouse is perfect for couples or families travelling together. The rooms were veeeery nice, clean and comfortable and the kitchen had everything you need if you wanna save some money by cooking. Marco was also very nice and helpful, although you have to make sure to tell him what time are you arriving -he's not generally in the hostel and there's not a proper reception there. However, you can always ask for him in the bar around the corner (Bar Fondi). Overall, an amazing place to stay.

Marco was great, attended me and my friends really good. Great advice from him to get to know Rome. Breakfasts are excellent and give you the energy to start nicely the day. Just 1 bathroom for 10 persons normally take that into account if you want to book here. I recommend this b&b. The only thing that I would ask for is a cleaner bathroom. Overall, it was nice to have booked there

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Venezuela

Its a really good place to stay.. near the train stationthe supermarket and in a good place... Marco was really kind with us, the breakfast is good great cappuccino and good croissants. the only thing is that a hostel need some to be there for the guest

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts