Rome Place Hotel Reviews

23/8 Soi Hub-Aik, Phuket Road, MUang, Phuket 83000, Phuket Town, Thailand

I stayed here just for one night, the place just seemed dead, I know it's a hotel and wasn't there to meet people, just a one night stop before catching a flight but I didn't see a single that wasn't staff the whole time. The whole place was very dark and the decor dated and tatty. The food service also stopped at 4pm which I thought was very early! Was okay for one night but after staying in hostels I wouldn't rate this much more kindly!

From the moment we arrived to the time we checked out we hated staying here. To start the receptionist a man was speaking as if he didnt want us there and also was asking me every little detail about my booking as if he didnt even know i had a reservation to the point where he pointed at my confirmation email of hostel world where it stated the money owed to the hotel and said 'you owe us this much'. We booked a private double room the room was absolutely filthy and decor dated and stained.

Stayed here for one night on arrival in Phuket, wouldn't stay longer. Bed was comfortable and very convenient location for old town Phuket. Massive cockroach found in my room, and the room across the corridor where people arrived at the same time as me.