RomeBed Reviews

Via Emanuele Filiberto, 109, Rome, Italy

Only one bathroom for everyone to share but just have to wake up early. A really good value for money hostel with excellent staff. Very quiet during our stay

Mauro is a great host, very helpful and polite. Stay at his hostel was great, I will back as soon as possible !

I absolutely loved my stay at RomeBed! Emmanuelle, the owner of the B&B, is such a sweet man who was very helpful, hospitable, and nice. My friend and I were very impressed by the facilities of RomeBed and loved how luxurious it felt after staying at many hostels during our 3 week trip. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone who is in Rome! Absolutely loved my time here.

Price for the 4 nights was great. Mauro was there to greet me & my daughter but I only saw him once addl time after that. (very friendly & helpful) - There is no common room & no breakfast - this was a little disappointing but we managed. The bathroom was big but with 3 rooms & several guests, it's hard to get into the bathroom when you want. The shower is awkward. There is NO AC! It was close to 30 deg and the ceiling fan did nothing. Also, right on the most noisy street.

Very happy ... Would go again :)

• 12th May 2014