RomeBed Reviews

Via Emanuele Filiberto, 109, Rome, Italy

Although there was not a sign outside saying that RomeBed was there, it was in a secure apartment building where we buzzed the property manager to get in (so it's important that you e-mail him to tell him when you'll be arriving, because he's in and out all day). Beds are comfortable, shared bathroom in the hallway (that locks), easy 15 min. walk to Colosseum & Roman Forum! Easy metro access to the Vatican, as well. Loved it!

Great stay, thanks!

Only one bathroom for everyone to share but just have to wake up early. A really good value for money hostel with excellent staff. Very quiet during our stay

Mauro is a great host, very helpful and polite. Stay at his hostel was great, I will back as soon as possible !

I absolutely loved my stay at RomeBed! Emmanuelle, the owner of the B&B, is such a sweet man who was very helpful, hospitable, and nice. My friend and I were very impressed by the facilities of RomeBed and loved how luxurious it felt after staying at many hostels during our 3 week trip. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone who is in Rome! Absolutely loved my time here.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts