Roof View Place Reviews

90/1 Samesean Soi 6, Banpanthom, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Great place. Clean, nice balcony and laid back but friendly staff. About a 12 minute walk to Khosaon Road but removed from the hussle, bussle and noise. The rooms are much nicer than what you will get for the same price in the Khosoan road area.

• 9th Jun 2015

Good breakfast in the morning, my safe didn't work however. A nice place to bed myself into the bangkok lifestyle

This was exactly what we needed! Somewhat cheap and at a good location. It was close to one of the main streets in the area for food and shopping, we enjoyed our stay!

Never again!The room was very dirty and old-fashioned.No curtains.The receptionist was very unfriendly. He/She was eating,didn't look up or reply when I was asking about a trip.We booked a transport from Bangkok to Siem Reap and he/she promised that its a huge bus.But it was a minivan full of people and huge backpacks.They promised us to be in Siem Reap at around 5 but at the border they tried to scam. I know it's common at the border but this was planned from the bus company and the hotel knew.

• 15th May 2015

Perfect location, really friendly and helpful staff. I stayed with my father and they were very accommodating to our needs. Really good free breakfast as well. Like real good. :)

• 5th Feb 2015