Roof View Place Reviews

90/1 Samesean Soi 6, Banpanthom, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Nice place to stay!!Valuem for the money.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Greece

great location nice and clean with good breakfast. The staff are fantastic here apart from the ladyboy on the desk on late shift who needs to learn some manners Try (Hello, please, thank you) for a start

I've stayed at Roof View Place twice. This was my first visit to Bangkok, and the hostel made it a good one. Friendly staff and a good breakfast plus an overall relaxed and pleasant atmosphere all made it a place where you get good value for your money.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Clean hotel in a great location with very friendly and helpful staff.

I really liked this place! It was my first stop in Bangkok and I couldn't have been more pleased. It was about 0.5 - 0.75 miles from the craziness of Khao San Road, so I was able to go meet friends there without being "in it" the whole time. The staff was so caring, so wonderful, and the breakfasts were simple and delicious. The rooms were clean; no bugs, no mold, nothing scary. And the AC kept my room cool and comfortable. It's a bit pricey, but worth it.

• 13th Sep 2014

Staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was perfect! Further didn't really do anything at the hostel, but for me it was mainly about sleeping there. So it was ok for the purpose.

• 26th Jul 2014