Roof View Place Reviews

90/1 Samesean Soi 6, Banpanthom, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was perfect! Further didn't really do anything at the hostel, but for me it was mainly about sleeping there. So it was ok for the purpose.

• 26th Jul 2014

Terrible!! I will never visit again. Staffs are not helpful, unfriendly and doesn't know how to communicate in english. I had a hard time to find the location for 3days during my staying this hostel.

• 8th May 2014
  • South Korea

Very clean and nice hostel, especially when we got back to it after two weeks in the islands - it seemed luxurious :) breakfast is basic and totally sufficient, coffee, toasts, cornflakes with milk and honey, sth warm, eggs, fruit. The stuff is usually nice and helpful, depends who has the shift ;) air-conditioning and wifi work smoothly. The price is just slightly higher than a bed in a fancy dorm, so it is worth it, especially when you are transferring and need good rest.

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Poland

I really enjoyed my stay there. The staff was so friendly and the breakfast was amazing. Khaosan Road is in walking distance. There are plenty of restaurants and convenience stores nearby. However, there is no metro or sky train around, so I need to take taxi for most of the time.

• 4th Apr 2014