Rooftop Travellers Lodge Reviews

146-148 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, Sydney, Australia

Infested with cockroaches. I've seen nothing like it in my life. It was like a bush tucker trial. When I told the staff they acted like I was the only person who had seen this. If my room was so bad, I think other rooms would be to. I had to move out in the end because they were on the bed. Vile, I would never stay here again!

• 10th Feb 2014

It is worth knowing there is no secure personal place to keep your valuables and the "computers with internet" paid for are too old and badly-maintained to be worth it. You pay the price for such low rates - expect hit and miss customer service from often unfriendly reception staff (who over our stay doubled as cleaners meaning reception was "shut for ten minutes" regularly). Glebe is a FAB spot for a young person's long-term stay, full of European working holidayers - poor service though.