Rooftop Travellers Lodge

• mariah31525
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
26th Apr 2017

Amazing and cheap place to stay. You got free parking and free laundry, the staff is super nice and helpful. I definitely recommend to stay at the rooftop.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Great location. Clean place with own bathroom. Maria was very helpful. Looking forward to coming back.

18th Mar 2017
4.6

The location and staff at this property was good however, the place was filthy for my standard. There was a bad smell and the air con didn't work properly. The floor stayed dirty and for the entire week I was there, it looked as though someone cleaned the bathroom once. The floor mat was old. Once bright blue now grey and brown. Toilet lid disgusting. Small fixes could really help the place but the common room is terrible. I won't even sit on one of the couches. No carpet justbad painted concret

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Mar 2017
8.0

My only issue was parking. I chose this hostel because it offered parking but there wasn't any available when I arrived. I parked blocks away and had to keep moving my car to adhere to time restrictions. Maybe an option to book a car space alongside ones accomodation might be beneficial? Otherwise a good stay overall.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Mar 2017
8.0

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and thought it was a good place for the price. It's a decent hostel with friendly staff. Wasn't super clean. Even though I saw​ them cleaning, it still seemed kinda grimy and had a smell. Wifi isn't the best but sometimes works. Lots of long termers, but the ones I met were very friendly. I liked that it was only a 4 person all female room and still cheap. Nothing fancy but an ok place to sleep.

• kaykaylicious
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

Loved this hostel! Glebe is amazing, a lot less busy than sydney central and with its own special vibe. Even though there are mostly long-termers staying in the hostel people were really friendly, especially the reception staff (one helped me sort sh** out with my car as it broke down). Plus it's very cheap, I'd love to stay again but unfortunately it's all booked out. Cheers to you guys

• paddy_bee199070
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th Jan 2017
6.3

I wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone other than long term stayers. The rooms are nowhere near as clean as the photos suggest as long term tenants had spread their belongings across the room. The bathroom door didn't work so you had to physically lift the door to cover the gap when using the bathroom. Free laundry is a definite plus of staying here, as are the friendly staff. Guests tended to be in groups so it wasn't very social and the place smelt strongly of weed each night.