Rooftop Travellers Lodge

Very Good 210 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2017
6.0

The first room we stayed in was very dirty with mould in the bathroom. The staff were very helpful and moved us to a cleaner room however this wasn't much better. Bathroom was still mouldy and beds were uncomfortable. Staff were only positive thing about the hotel.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2017
3.4

Location was easy given the light rail and the price point was appealing. However the place was a dive. The lock on the toilet in my room was literally a bolt in a hole in the wall, and the door hardly closed. There are many long-termers working construction etc., and the stank of work boots permeated my floor. Further, the website suggests a one-day refund policy. On the Thursday, I asked if I could cancel the booking on the Saturday night, and I was refused. Simply, would not recommend.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2017
6.3

Stayed here one night & it struck me as a bit of a 'half way house' / council housing set up. really loud during the night with people running and screaming down the halls at 2am in the morning. just not great vibes really. lots of dust under the bed. Only upside was the staff, who were really friendly and helpful. Not the worst place i've stayed but far from the best also.

• USA, Female, 25-30
28th May 2017

Awesome rooftop view and bedroom facilities! Kitchen accessible via outside roof passage only (not great in the rain) includes no cookware (some later found in bedroom cupboards). Free onsite parking extremely limited but plentiful nearby. Great value.

• Australia, Female, 41+
25th May 2017

It was a great place to stay. Have booked again.

• mariah31525
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
26th Apr 2017

Amazing and cheap place to stay. You got free parking and free laundry, the staff is super nice and helpful. I definitely recommend to stay at the rooftop.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017
7.7

I booked my friend and I in a dorm together to find out when we got there that we were in different rooms on different floors. I asked if there was sure we definitely could not be put together, the French lady on reception was extremely rude about it and said no. So we checked in and got to our rooms to find one bed in my dorm was empty for the two nights we stayed here. Each time I encountered this lady on reception I felt she was hostile and had an attitude problem.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Great location. Clean place with own bathroom. Maria was very helpful. Looking forward to coming back.

18th Mar 2017
4.6

The location and staff at this property was good however, the place was filthy for my standard. There was a bad smell and the air con didn't work properly. The floor stayed dirty and for the entire week I was there, it looked as though someone cleaned the bathroom once. The floor mat was old. Once bright blue now grey and brown. Toilet lid disgusting. Small fixes could really help the place but the common room is terrible. I won't even sit on one of the couches. No carpet justbad painted concret

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
17th Mar 2017
4.9

Small rooms, but had a tv and a frigde. Kitchen was on the roof and didn't had much stuff.