Room 305 BCN Reviews

Av Diagonal 305 2 1, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel not very clean. I noted the total absence of staff. Property requested an additional deposit of 25 €.-

Please do not give us the room that is not booked by us, in the future, even 2 night living there is pretty enough for us.

• 15th Aug 2013
  • China

I was double booked and the staff put a bed in the common room and locked It up for my first night. Things happen and it wasn't the best start however the owner and staff were super friendly even gave me a lift into town when I needed.

Not a hostel but an apartment.On arrival gates locked,bar owner next door phoned hostel owner for me(in his defence I was s'posed to confirm arrival by email 48 hrs before and forgot,but website said 24hr reception so shouldn't have been a problem)Air-con,definitely not the case.I was in a tiny room with only a small window high on wall,opening internally into hallway,at entrance to apartment.Had to have it open for air but then heard everyone coming in,hall light going on,sometimes noisy.

• 13th Aug 2013