Room Archie Reviews

Zadarska 3, Split, Croatia

The bathroom was very small, and there wasn't anyone there we needed to call them.

I'm very sorry you didn't enjoy staying in my apartment. The apartment and the bathroom was the same as for all other guests. You come 3 hours before your arrival time on booking and also 3 hours before regular check in time, you didn't answer on my mail (I didn't have your phone number) to confirm your arrival time, so you call and have to wait 20 minutes to get the key. That happens and will happen to all other guests who don't inform of changing the arrival time.

Great place. Fantastic staff.

Perfect location, 2 minutes walk from the Old Town. Very secure and the owner came and met us when we arrived, gave us keys and showed us the apartment. Very friendly and spoke excellent English. Apartment was large, excellent value. Bedroom, bathroom and small lounge area with fridge and kettle (no kitchen available). Would absolutely recommend for a couple visiting Split on a moderate budget.

Perfect location and facilities if you want to stay in Split. Nice owner, everything went nice and easy. Was like borrowing a friends apartment for some days. Definitely worth recommending!

I really liked Room Archie. It was easy to find and centrally located in the heart of the old town one minute's walk from the main square. The room was immaculately clean and had a resort style feel to it. I slept very comfortably. The owner's son greeted me on arrival and the account was settled with no difficulty. Great value for money. If I were to come back to Split I would stay here again.