Room Archie Reviews

Zadarska 3, Split, Croatia

Great apartment right in the centre of Split.Has everything we needed for a one night stay.Would go back.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Good position just off the Main Street, although it did make it a little noisy at night time. Easy to get to local shops and restaurants. Everything you need for a quick stop.

The apartment is a bit hidden but that's good - no random intruders. The location was really good: you're inside the palace area, it's a short way to the harbor, fish market and (our) favorite restaurants. There's a grocery shop about 40 m away. The bedroom was nice and clean. Warm water in the shower was not always enough for 2 people. There are streets on both sides of the apartment which produces noise but it got quiet during the night - I recommend ear plugs. No cooking facilities.

The bathroom was very small, and there wasn't anyone there we needed to call them.

I'm very sorry you didn't enjoy staying in my apartment. The apartment and the bathroom was the same as for all other guests. You come 3 hours before your arrival time on booking and also 3 hours before regular check in time, you didn't answer on my mail (I didn't have your phone number) to confirm your arrival time, so you call and have to wait 20 minutes to get the key. That happens and will happen to all other guests who don't inform of changing the arrival time.

Great place. Fantastic staff.

Perfect location, 2 minutes walk from the Old Town. Very secure and the owner came and met us when we arrived, gave us keys and showed us the apartment. Very friendly and spoke excellent English. Apartment was large, excellent value. Bedroom, bathroom and small lounge area with fridge and kettle (no kitchen available). Would absolutely recommend for a couple visiting Split on a moderate budget.

Perfect location and facilities if you want to stay in Split. Nice owner, everything went nice and easy. Was like borrowing a friends apartment for some days. Definitely worth recommending!

I really liked Room Archie. It was easy to find and centrally located in the heart of the old town one minute's walk from the main square. The room was immaculately clean and had a resort style feel to it. I slept very comfortably. The owner's son greeted me on arrival and the account was settled with no difficulty. Great value for money. If I were to come back to Split I would stay here again.

Excellent location, in the town, can feel the city, Like!

Perfect location and very nice apartment overall. Includes all necessary utilities you might need for a short stay

great place to stay

• 7th Jul 2012
  • Austria

Comfy bed, great location in the heart of the city and a friendly owner.

Fantatstic appartment right in the centre of the old town, and only a short walk from the ferry harbour and airport bus station. Great faclities and an excellent host. Would highly recommend!

Amazing deal for what you get. The apartment is located directly downtown, but still quiet. The apartment was very clean and the bed comfortable. A very cozy place to stay. The fridge is very handy, and the internet was fast. The owner, Petar, was extremely helpful and friendly, even helped us find parking space and when the battery wouldn't start, drove us to go jumpstart it. I would definitely stay here again!

Perfect location, and very spacious. Incredibly clean and well organized, right down to the directions from the train station. What a deal!

Fantastic! Perfect location, welcoming and hospitable hosts. We'll definitely be coming back!

nice central location. well organized. very nice to have hot water kettle and fridge. a little dark and noisy in evening because in the lively old town on 1st (american second ) floor. nice to be in very center for a short transit stay and nice to have wifi and airconditioning.

Really just a room, but the location is good and it has AC. Totally suited our needs. Don't drive to Split if you can help it--- its very confusing!

Excellent room. I would recommend for couples that don't need too much done for them. Perfect for me on 4 day business trip with good wireless connection in the room. Super comfortable bed, great location in Old Town, bathroom, in room coffee, air con. Very, very good. Maybe they could provide some maps? Great place to stay.

nice staff and helpful good part of town next to the old city