Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

Perfect stay at Madrid! Super comfortable rooms with plenty of plugs for each bed, nice lockers, good wifi, modern instalations and super friendly and helpful staff. Location couldn't be better! Definitely recommended! Don't think it twice

Really cool hostel in the best part of Madrid - lots cafes and bars in this area!! There is a great kitchen/ common area and a beautiful terrace. It was very social, but definitely not a party hostel. The staff were great (they all speak several languages including Spanish and English): receptionists were really helpful, Greg is awesome - really fun, hilarious guy and Bee was so friendly - she even helped me carry my bags 15mins to my next apartment in her break! Thank you guys!! :)

The people at the reception were very rude. Not helpful at all. There was a miscommunication problem with our booking. They charged us 7€ more than planned and were not able to give us a proper motivation for this. We booked two beds in a female 4-bed room. We were given two beds in a 6-bed female room. We discovered that when we entered the room, the girl at the front desk didn't even bother apologizing. Of course the price between a 4-bed and 6-bed is different. I feel I was fooled around.

Great value for money

Beds were confortable with plugs next to them and good bathroom. Cheap breakfast and friendly staff. Close to metro. The air con, which was too cold to be on during the night (the settings were blocked to make it warmer and it was a general complaint among the people in the room). So with the air off, it was too hot in the night. Room was also quite dirty (under the beds it was not cleaned during my whole stay, full of ants).

The place was nice but for a solo traveller I would not recommend staying here. The place is massive and hard to meet people. It was really impersonal. Might I suggest the staff tell people about the activities when you check in to get people on board. Otherwise it just never happens! So final verdict, good room and facilities but horrible atmosphere. Solo traveller's avoid!!

The place was really awesome that I didnt want to go out. When I went out , I was definitely in the center. Also you should try Churros at breakfast. Thank you Room007 👍👍

• 14th Aug 2015
  • SercanYalcn
  • Turkey

Stayed for 3 nights. Not a party hostel, but felt comfortable and a great location. They don't put on bar crawls or anything so if you're looking for a more social hostel, this one might not be your pick. But the rooms were great, and would recommend it.

I loved to to stay here. The room was so BIG! Though it didn't really feel like a hostel, it was more like a hotel atmosphere. Also the common room wasn't really inviting to hang out. But the room I stayed at made up for it. The bunk beds were very squeaky though (I'm a light sleeper). Great location, helpful staff and I liked the fact that we got a fresh towel to use during our stay. Definitely worth the price, I will surely come back :)

Love the location. It's truly smacked in the middle of everything and it's easy to locate. Only issue for me was the linen situation but other than that. I recommend the place.

• 9th Aug 2015

I loved this hostel! Comfortable beds, friendly staff, nice amenities and a good atmosphere. The neighborhood is also great. I really appreciate the towels and locker locks that are included with the price. Would absolutely stay here again!

Room007 is a stunning hotel with all possible comforts and all this in central location. The hotel is illustrated throughout with funny and creative renderings of creatures and people. Me and my husbands absolutely loved it!

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Compared to the excellent rooms, the common space of the hostel was somewhat dissapointing.

The hostel's facilities are very good and clean. The toilet door inside the rooms should not be open in the bottom part. In general, the hostel is very quiet and calm.

Great experience!!

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Great hostel, great location, great help at the desk. Hektor was the best with directions and ideas for things to do in town. The free walking tour I was directed to was fabulous as well as the guide told us all the free hours for the museums around. This was a great city and I had a great time. They provide free lockers in the rooms and a social area with a small kitchen on the top floor.

Very positive atmisphere, comfortable, and in a fun part of madrid.

• 24th Jul 2015

This hostel could not have been more perfect for our Madrid stay! It is centrally located so that walking to all of the main attractions is easy, the staff members are SO kind and helpful, and the environment and decor of the hostel was the most creative I've ever seen. We will definitely be returning, and I couldn't be happier with our stay!

In a decent location close to metro and about 15 minutes walk from main plaza in Madrid. Very clean and comfortable beds. Would stay again.

Excellently kept, very clean and tidy. Nice breakfast for 2e. The best location if you want to visit chueca especially the nightlife which is all arround but wont bother you a bit if you just want a good nignt sleep. No complaints at all.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4