Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

This hostel is a great for meeting fellow travellers. It was amazing to be around so many other gay backpackers. Loved this place!

Great hostel in the heart of the city. Easy to get a lot of sightseeing done as well as sample the local cuisine. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable on the local area and didn't give us poor advice even once. A pub crawl is run with several other hostels and was good although small due to being middle of winter. Would definitely recommend staying here again based off our experience.

If you are single, traveling alone and are not gay I dont think it is the best opition. People (staff and guests) were really friendly and the hostel is very clean. The only hostel in my whole trip around europe that gave me free towel to use. The only problem for me was that it was in the midle of the gay area of Madrid. Had to walk for find pubs and more adaquate for a straight guy and didnt find anything good. Well, at least there was this 1 female recepcionist that was incredibly beautyful.

Nice and easy. Keep going!

A very nice hostel. Spacious dorm room big enough for a football game. Pretty fun activities everyday held by the Derrick,one of a kind guy. Wish there were more people in the hostel by the time I was there. But they re not to blame, i was off season. I definitely recommend though.

Nice hostel with great security, great location, average staff, good atmosphere, very clean, good value for money and very good facilities. It is located right next to the gay district of Madrid. Unfortunately, the private bathrooms of the shared rooms are very noisy (for the people in bed rooms).

I really liked the hostel! It appears new and fancy but totally affordable in a great street in Chueca! Only thing staff should check is the shower in room 15 because the whole bathroom floor got wet!

Good location, kind of pricey though. Staff was nice, dorms were clean and the whole hostel had a lot of character. Breakfast was delicious, but costs 2 euros extra.

Loved the atmosphere and friendliness of everyone! My family and I really enjoyed the free walking tour we had with Pablo! Very energetic and fun. We learned a lot while having a dialogue. :)

Great looking hostel! Super clean and very comfortable beds. Kitchen is a bit small and they have a weird 'no frying' rule! We booked an 11 person dorm and were put in a 6 person dorm so that was a bonus! They should include breakfast!

Room007 Chueca was my first proper stay in a hostel. Everything was perfect; it looked amazing from the moment I walked in, defeat

• 11th Dec 2014

Half of the staff I spoke to about what to do, see, how to get places etc were very helpful and some gave a few one word answers and werent as helpful. A very nice comfy hostel, clean, have cool things planned for you to do. Would stay again!

Its a Great new and stylish hostel in a perfect location. The only negative part was that the staff was very uncoordinated and couldnr help us very well. But still a good value for the money!

Nothing to critisise, great place to stay.

Hostel is located in the gay and also going out area, which makes it easy to go out. 15 min. walking to Sol. Metro Station is around the corner. The building looks brand new renovated. All rooms are very cozy. Although hostel is close to a busy street you can get a good night sleep without any problem. Showers and bathrooms are very clean. Free towels in the lockers. The hostel has a really cool roof terrace, chill out are + kitchen. Breakfast for 2,-€. Staff was friendly. Activities are offered

The staff seemed very flustered. I wished there were more people to check us in and out. When we left only one person was working and we couldn't even get our deposit back because they were busy with other customers and we had a train to catch. Taxis never knew where I was telling them to go. Beds and bathrooms are comfortable but lighting is poor inside the rooms. Really pretty balcony views of the Main Street.

The rooms are situated right by a restaurant that is on the ground floor and the noise can be quite disruptive for sleeping. The patrons of the restaurant do not leave until past midnight. Otherwise, the hostel is great. The free walking tour offered by the hotel is really nice too!

The hostel is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. It was 54 for three nights in a 4 people room. And I booked it like, two days in advance. So the price is really good for the value. It has a really cool ambiance and it was really easy to make friends. I was traveling by myself and I made so many friends who made my stay in Madrid unforgettable from the walking tour the hostel offered. It does get a little bit loud if one of your rooms is situated facing the restaurant side.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • China

Great location near everything. Wonderful, helpful staff. I loved it!

This hostel is really good, I would like recommend it to everyone who are thinking in stay for a while in Madrid. The one problem was the breakfast that I don't recommend if you want to be full for the first hours of the day.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5