Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

Great hostel, highly recommend

Really nice hostel I enjoyed my stay there, great to have toilet and shower in the room. Beds were very low though, and the wifi never really worked!! It's on a very busy noisy street which is really bad on a weekend. Hardly no sleep, club below loud music and people outside noisy.

Literally one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff are very welcoming, lovely and helpful, you can't go wrong when there is a signing wall everyone can draw/ write on in reception! The rooms are very clean and tidy, plus towel, locker and fresh daily bed sheets provided. Theres an awesome terrace balcony/ social space upstairs (

The staff were really nice and helpful. The building is really modern. It's pretty close to the Gran Via which is super good.

Such an amazing hostel, everyone who worked there was so friendly and helpful! Great location too, not too far from the places to visit and in a lovely neighbourhood that had great vibe! Only a 5min walk to Gran Via and 2mins to the nearest metro station! Would recommend to all friends and family and would definitely stay again!!

Didn't know what to expect from a Hostel especially since this was my first time in Europe. I couldn't believe the price that I paid for what I received. I stayed in a mixed room with 6 beds and met some pretty great people. When you check in you're provided with a towel and linens and a key to your own locker. Staff was very friendly and hostel was in a great location! Chueca is the gay part of Madrid but was very lively and fun down there. Only bad thing was the Wifi was horrible!

PROS: Hostel is new and clean, located in central lively area, towel provided, excellent tapas tour CONS: Wi-Fi is SO SLOW as to be virtually non-existent. There was no laundry and the one down the road closes at 10.30pm. The bunk beds are also a little low, so if you are on the bottom you cannot sit up in bed, making things a little uncomfortable. I also booked a 4-bed dorm but was placed in a 6-bed dorm and still paid the same.

I loved it here; it was great location and I met tons of new people. The planned, evening activities were point. Mostly thanks to their coordinators, Pablo, SantI and Ari, who took very good care of us on outings. Only thing I would complain about is the wife signal, it was weak most if the time. Other than that, probably my have hostel, thus far.

The place is great with a great atmosphere. The hostel just needs to improve the wifi which is an easy fix. Make sure you do the tapas tasting with Pablo!!!

Great staff, always very friendly. Really loved it. Santi and Ana and Ithor were fantastic and very helpful.

• 27th Jun 2014

Really great place! They had social events planned that you could attend like free sangria night on Mondays! It's was wonderful! The rooms were great. I stayed in a 4 bed female dorm. We had our own bathroom and shower. It is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed in! (The internet was really slow but they said they were getting that fixed)

Awesome place. It is clean, they offer awesome activities and an amazing atmosphere. The staff helps a lot, I had Santiago or "Santi" as a pub crawl guide and he made sure we all had a great night.

This was my first time in Madrid, and I'm glad I picked Room007 Chueca. I'm not sure if it is because they recently opened, but everything is new and really clean. The rooms have a private bathroom and nice shower. The hostel has drinking games, which give you the opportunity to meet other travelers. Also, if you are into drinking, the Pub crawl was really fun; even though we had a really small group, Santi took really good care of us all night. Great hostel, will definitely stay there again

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Brilliant hostel! Clean and new facilities. Modern building. Excellent events organised, we enjoyed the tapas evening and walking tour. The staff were very helpful and went the extra mile to help us. Highly recommend this hostel.

It's good location and clean, however we booked a 4 female dorm but they put us in 6 mix room, saying that there was a big group and 4 female dorms are full. Although we were given a mere 2euro disc per night, it was very unpleasant experience

People could watch you while sitting on the toilet. There should be a curtain or something to obscure the windows. It was very weird without that. Beside that fact, it was a awesome stay. Totally recommend this hostel! Big and nice rooms. Security just average, because everybody could walk into the hostel (and sometimes really did).

• 19th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great hostel for the young and old alike. The hostel is located near the Alonso martinez and chueca metro stations. Rooms are new and clean. They have heaps of activities like free sangria night, pub crawls, and all-you-can-eat tapas night. The staff were extremely friendly and the hostel has a good vibe about it. Definitely recommended!

A seriously awesome hostel. Great location in the center of rverything without it being in a loud street, easy to get to by metro, friendly staff, cool atmosphere and super clean. Absolutely loved it. A great value.

very cleann and staff had a kindly

very new and beautiful hostel, however left the security fails. I had my bag stolen in the hostel with cameras and other things inside. the guy at the reception has not even help.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4