Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

Very nice hostel with a cool vibe. It is connected to a restaurant which made my room very loud until 11:30PM on a Monday night. The hostel is a little difficult to find.

Our check in experience was quite bad. We waited a long time while a conversation took place that didn't seem urgent. We should have been acknowledged and welcomed at least. They could have said 'we'll be right with you' - in Spanish or English. Then when we checked in we were charged the wrong amount... Even when I'd showed the amount due three times. This was corrected, but it did it help the experience of checking in after a long trip from Australia.

Internet was awesome, and Greg from the hostel showed us some good bars on his night off!

• 5th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Room007 is a nice Hostel to stay : well located, international staff with good advises, the room is well separated from the shower/toiletts, good wifi and you can have a nice breakfast for 2€ only. There is a large kitchen on the top floor and a nice terasse indeed. Great atmosphere, I will come back for sure.

I enjoyed my stay at Room007 very much, mostly because the location is perfect. The Chueca neighborhood is really nice, with a lot of bars, terraces and restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hostel. The only thing that disappointed me was the reception: the people were not very welcoming, they didn't ask anything or told me that the hostel organizes tours. Luckily I found out about that myself because the tour Greg organized to see a flamenco show was very nice.

Staff didn't really speak English and shampoo they provided smelled bad but amazing hostel! Loved my stay there!!

This hostel provided a great walking tour, as well as good flamenco and tapas outings. I would stay here again if I came back to Madrid. The only annoyance was that the common area was tucked away on the fifth floor, but that's understandable, given the layout of the building.

The hostel had a really great atmosphere (loved the light and wood decoration throughout!), and all the people and staff were truly fantastic! I found that there was so much to get involved in that there was never a dull moment. Great location, comfortable bed, great staff :)

The only thing my friends and I did not like was the shower. I believe in being green, but the in the shower was too much. I did not like the water stopped after 2 minutes and then you had to push the button again to restart the water. That seems wasteful. However, I would stay again.

Great staff nice rooms.

• 20th Apr 2015

Great hostel with great staff! I thought the location of the hostel was great and I also think that the layout of the rooms were amazing! I met Greg who explained different activities which really helped during my stay there. So many thanks to him and also Luciano who was a pleasure to speak with during breakfast. He also makes the best coffee!

LOCATION great BUILDING nice and comfortable

Really enjoyed my stay at Chueca 007, like any good hostel the staff was amazingly kind and welcoming. My man Greg was super helpful, and really made sure that I had a good stay in Madrid. Thanks Chueca 007, rad hostel (awesome terrace to boot).

• 12th Apr 2015

Loved the top floor for hanging out casually, but the kitchen was not kept in very good order.

I booked two nights here but was actually transferred to the sister Hostel Room007 Ventura. Amazing experience. The staff were so awesome. Thanks Josh and Andrea and others for showing me such a good time in Madrid. They do they best activities including free Sangria night and awesome pub crawls. Josh led a really fun pub crawl. Couldn't have asked for more in this Hostel!

Overall a very nice hostel, the rooms are spacious, light and all have a neat decor. They all have toilet and shower which really is a plus. The best part, though, are the activities the hostel offered. We join the walking tour with Harriet as our guide and really enjoyed it. We also join sangria/pub crawl night with Greg, he is a sweet and fun guy and made sure we had the best time. Oh and the flamingo show was a real cool experience! Don't miss out!

Good location, very good installations, it's as good as seems in the pictures. Great environment. With good sugestions of what to do in Madrid. A place to return :)

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Great Hostel located in a good location in Madrid. The room was clean! The lockers to store your stuff were huge (could fit an entire backpacking bag).

I thought it was a great hostel in a great city and I'm sure I'll be back to both someday!

This was a fantastically modern and trendy hostel in lively Chueca. So nice that it felt more like a modern art gallery than a hostel. Guests won't be dissappointed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3