Room007 Chueca Hostel

Fabulous 1148 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
14th Apr 2017
4.3

Despite booking a 6-bed dorm, when arriving at the hostel, we were told that we'd been moved into an 11-bed dorm and another group had been moved into ours. After seeing the state of the 11-bed dorm, we decided not to stay.

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

I loved it. As a first time staying in a hostel it was great. Totally recommend.

19th Mar 2017

Great location in the middle of such a lively neighborhood! The staff was friendly, the room was nice, and they kept our luggage before check-in and after check-out. Would definitely recommend.

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

Amazing hostel good quality very clean and modern. Only downside for me is that there weren't that many people there when I was there so the atmosphere was a bit dead. But other than that- perfect!

16th Mar 2017

I loved staying here with my friend for two nights! The staff was super friendly, the location was perfect (within walking distance to everything), the rooms were clean and each bed has an outlet, and the atmosphere was incredible! I didn't have any meals there, but the food looked delicious and breakfast it open late which was nice! Overall very happy with my stay here and would recommend to anyone staying in Barcelona for a few days :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

Maybe I've just stayed in some really crappy hostels, but this felt like a 5-star! Impeccably clean. Hot showers. Clean towels (that you don't have to rent!) and clean sheets. What more can you ask for? Also, even the cheapest rooms come with lockers that actually lock and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Relatively easy to get anywhere from this location, very centrally located and right next to the Chueca metro stop. Breakfast is a simple affair. I would definitely stay here again

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

The push every 10 seconds shower was annoying, and I'd rather have a communal shower than one in the room where it's impossible to not wake sleeping people up.

28th Feb 2017

Good location, very clean, friendly and helpful staff. If you're not fluent in Spanish, I found it's a Little difficult to make Friends. I stayed there twice, and the first time, nobody talked to me. But the second time I made great friends with the people in my dorm.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Feb 2017

Overall I had a good experience at Room007. I feel as though the bathrooms were not cleaned regularly and often times there was a pile up of garbage in my dorm. My room was facing the street, so there was a lot of noise throughout the night but not a huge problem if you can sleep with ear plugs. A couple times I tried to use the common room, the door was locked. Did not bother to ask why this was the case but just something that I noticed during my stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Feb 2017

We had a private room, the hostel could not have been in a better location! We walked everywhere, & had plenty of restaurants/shops/within 5 minutes. The room was clean, and refreshed daily. Our only complaints were that the breakfast was messy (it was only $2 tho), and some of the staff was not polite. We wanted to use the locker in the private room and they basically refused to give us the key and made us feel uncomfortable about asking claiming we didn't need it. Otherwise, would reccomend.