Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

Great looking hostel! Super clean and very comfortable beds. Kitchen is a bit small and they have a weird 'no frying' rule! We booked an 11 person dorm and were put in a 6 person dorm so that was a bonus! They should include breakfast!

Room007 Chueca was my first proper stay in a hostel. Everything was perfect; it looked amazing from the moment I walked in, defeat

• 11th Dec 2014

Half of the staff I spoke to about what to do, see, how to get places etc were very helpful and some gave a few one word answers and werent as helpful. A very nice comfy hostel, clean, have cool things planned for you to do. Would stay again!

Its a Great new and stylish hostel in a perfect location. The only negative part was that the staff was very uncoordinated and couldnr help us very well. But still a good value for the money!

Nothing to critisise, great place to stay.

Hostel is located in the gay and also going out area, which makes it easy to go out. 15 min. walking to Sol. Metro Station is around the corner. The building looks brand new renovated. All rooms are very cozy. Although hostel is close to a busy street you can get a good night sleep without any problem. Showers and bathrooms are very clean. Free towels in the lockers. The hostel has a really cool roof terrace, chill out are + kitchen. Breakfast for 2,-€. Staff was friendly. Activities are offered

The staff seemed very flustered. I wished there were more people to check us in and out. When we left only one person was working and we couldn't even get our deposit back because they were busy with other customers and we had a train to catch. Taxis never knew where I was telling them to go. Beds and bathrooms are comfortable but lighting is poor inside the rooms. Really pretty balcony views of the Main Street.

The rooms are situated right by a restaurant that is on the ground floor and the noise can be quite disruptive for sleeping. The patrons of the restaurant do not leave until past midnight. Otherwise, the hostel is great. The free walking tour offered by the hotel is really nice too!

The hostel is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. It was 54 for three nights in a 4 people room. And I booked it like, two days in advance. So the price is really good for the value. It has a really cool ambiance and it was really easy to make friends. I was traveling by myself and I made so many friends who made my stay in Madrid unforgettable from the walking tour the hostel offered. It does get a little bit loud if one of your rooms is situated facing the restaurant side.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • China

Great location near everything. Wonderful, helpful staff. I loved it!

This hostel is really good, I would like recommend it to everyone who are thinking in stay for a while in Madrid. The one problem was the breakfast that I don't recommend if you want to be full for the first hours of the day.

The crowd it brings is very weird and i felt uncomfortable alot of my stay. Kitchen isnt a kitchen.. Pub crawl was cancelled after we had already left. Really nice staff though! Wouldnt stay here again though

Everything was perfect ....... Staff really friendly and nice and the hostel itself is really good keep it up would like to be back again.................

really enjoyed the place, would stay there again. the only issue i had was getting there the first time, since the streets around the subway station did not have their names anywhere. :)

Ideal hostel - great experience. Really nice area, really close to the centre. Rooms are very clean, plug sockets next to every bed, lockers for everyone, even towels are provided! What's really good about the room is that there are lots of different lights, so if some people need to be up early/come in late, others aren't woken by having to have the main light on to see. All staff are super friendly and helpful.

nice hostel everything was ok

Very modern and in a great location. Staff was friendly but unhelpful. They didn't give u a map, tell us about the city or even let us know about about the common space. Very quiet but it was hard to meet people so we wouldn't recommend it for a solo traveler. The sink outside the bathroom and in the room made it very noise when people were going to bed or getting ready in the morning. There was mold on the bathroom ceiling and it made the room smell awful. Our room wasn't cleaned all weekend.

Not good atmosfere. Most people were older than you would expect for a hostel. Very few kitchen utensils. It seems that there were some people living in the hostel.

I had a great stay at the hostel. Close to everything, clean, comfortable, and very helpful staff. I would go there again.

Really liked this hostel. It had a cool, modern-urban vibe and great rooms. I stayed in the top floor and the room was awesome with sky lights and individual shower rooms. Really great hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6