Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

Very positive atmisphere, comfortable, and in a fun part of madrid.

• 24th Jul 2015

This hostel could not have been more perfect for our Madrid stay! It is centrally located so that walking to all of the main attractions is easy, the staff members are SO kind and helpful, and the environment and decor of the hostel was the most creative I've ever seen. We will definitely be returning, and I couldn't be happier with our stay!

In a decent location close to metro and about 15 minutes walk from main plaza in Madrid. Very clean and comfortable beds. Would stay again.

Excellently kept, very clean and tidy. Nice breakfast for 2e. The best location if you want to visit chueca especially the nightlife which is all arround but wont bother you a bit if you just want a good nignt sleep. No complaints at all.

Really awesome atmosphere around, If you're visiting Madrid you should check this hosstel! Cuz you also have activities during the all day, also you can meet so much new cool people all around the world, they are young and love to hang around. At the and if you ask me definition what does it mean word hostel, I will tell nothing but Room007 😊👌🏻👍🏻

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Serbia

I liked this place and would stay here again. I first got a private room which was great and way more than I expected. I then moved to a shared room because I extended my stay but my room was already booked. Not a problem. The only thing I didn't like about the shared rooms were the bathroom a shower in there. They had doors that gave you privacy but Anyone using them can easily wake you if you were sleep. In the private room that's awesome but in shared rooms I didnt like it. Great place though

Clean, modern, spacious rooms. good air con, wifi. can't think of any problems. Greg the dude that organizes the activities for the hostel made sure we had a good time from the minute we got there! his bike tour and free sangria/drinking games were fun.

Beautiful facilities at this hostel. Room was well kept and our private room had a TV in it as well as shower and bathroom facilities. Attached restaurant was excellent. We were only there for one night so we unfortunately couldn't learn much more about this hostel but from my limited point of view I would stay again

Very clean and secure however lacked atmosphere, hardly any people there when I arrived. The staff were nice but didn't add anything to the experience, and the kitchen was not well equipped at all. Nice place but wouldn't recommend to a solo traveller.

Nice location close to the main attractions and the metro. I was givenba bed in a 11beds bedroom, but there were 2 ensuite bathrooms and thr room was very big so no problem... the ac was set too colf and there were no blankets, that's the only problem i encoutered (oh, and the breakfast isnt worth it, i recommend panus just a few meters away!)

We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Room007 Chueca. The hostel had been recommended to us by a local and it was incredibly clean, aesthetically pleasing, very trendy, and comfortable. We had booked a 6 bed dorm but that was unavailable when we arrived - which initially I was upset about since we had booked far in advance, however, they upgraded us to 4 bed dorm. The staff were accommodating but not overly helpful or friendly as I have experienced previously. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay!

• 29th Jun 2015

The hostel exceeded our expectations. Amazing location, staff, super clean, quiet, beautiful decoration. We will go back in July before we take our flight back home.

Great hostel! The common room and the terrace on the 5th floor are pretty cool. Only thing missing was a bar but you could drink there and they organised pub crawls. Cool place!

Really cool hostel! The staff were really nice and we certainly felt at home. A bit noisy with the restaurant below but nothing too bad. The common room is on the fifth floor which is really spacious and has a great terrace. Only thing missing was a bar but they you can go on a pub crawl which was really good.

I found staff very friendly and helpful, really enjoyed my stay :)

• 17th Jun 2015

This was easily the most enjoyable hostel I've ever stayed at, especially for the price/location. The rooms and breakfast were very nice, Laura at the bar is a very sweet woman. The most memorable part of my stay was the staff. I ended up befriending several of them and Pablo at the front desk went out of his way to help me with a difficult mail situation even though he did not have to, he was such a friendly and patient guy. Everyone there was always fun and kind, I can't recommend them enough!

• 17th Jun 2015

The hostel es great, and the location the same you can walk up to puerto del sol o plaza mayor in no more than 10 mins !!!

If you have an inward facing room, it's VERY loud with the restaurant in the evening.

The hostel is in a perfect location and it's quite nice. I was hoping it would have been kept a little cleaner in the bedrooms, but it wasn't a big problem. The pubcrawls are absolutely awesome, the waking tour with Harriet was perfect, and overall I had a good stay.

Nice rooms/beds, air-conditioning worked really well, super close to the metro

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5