Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

Clean, and practical hostel. Location is great. No cosy atmosphere, it was so hughe. Plus for electricity plug in just by the bed. The security lockers felt a bit unsafe but ok. A little balcony was found in my room. Nice!

Nice staff, perfect location, comfortable bed and modern looking. Free wifi working well in my room (4th floor). Showers and toilets in rooms. But hard to get hot water the morning i left. I met really nice people.

• 17th Sep 2014

Great location in Chueca within walking distance to nearly everything and close to public transportation options, very nice and secure modern facility.

This is my 3rd time here and I've loved it each time! Nice staff, very nice and clean facilities, working wifi (finally!), in a great neighborhood. I highly recommend it!

We really like this hostel :) the bathroom was inside the bedroom, and everyday it was cleaned by the housemates. The location was the best ever, and staff was friendly and helpfull. Pubcrawl... I totally recomend!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Great location, really cool decor, wifi was excellent. Overall a very good hostel!

Couldn't beat the location with lots of bars and shops on the doorstep. Good facilities and the staff were excellent. Free usage of a PC and printer on the rooftop communal area. Used it to print off my flight boarding card.

Besides wifi not being the greatest, I had a great time here. Clean hostel, great location, nice staff, and I made some great friends here. Each bed has it's own lamp and outlet which is a plus. There's a great balcony where everyone would hang out and then head off into the town. I'd definitely come back here.

Good hostel, friendly staff, great location close to good shopping Although the lockers seem a bit suss seeming how you can't use your own lock and someone had their stuff stolen from the locker Also I wouldn't reccomend doing the pub crawl either

nice hostel at right place

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Nepal

A really modern looking Hostel inside, it seemed fresh and vibrant. The bed was the most comfortable I've been in with nice desk lights for your area. The building itself is interesting and airy, and the beer crawl arranged in the evening was lots of fun. The staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast next door was delicious, the only downside was how noisy Madrid is outside but this is not the Hostels fault, its a vibrant city!! A highly recommended hostel in a good location.

I would give this Hostel a 10 (EXCELLENT) in everything BUT for the incredibly slow internet. If you plan on using it, or have to check email constantly or other things in the internet, this would be problematic. If they actually fix this soon, as announced, all I can say is that this was THE best (most hotel-like) hostel in which I stayed in (5 countries) Europe.

Rooms were pretty good with good facilities, showers, toilet etc. In an alright location for sightseeing, not too hard to get around. The staff are pretty friendly. Wifi is pretty bad. The rooftop is the best place to start the night with a few drinks with the cool people at the hostel. Would recommend.

The overall was very good, I haven't got complains about the accomodation or the rooms. Things that I'd improve rely on the Internet connection which I believe they need some help in the bandwith as 100MB are not enough for a hostel even the basic connection in my country has got 6GB = 6144MB. And the other thing are the locker, they would need to be more secure. In any case, you can go to party, it's a super market, take away and restaurants where you can buy food, you have got the Chueca and

Very good place, but did have problem with other person getting their stuff stolen from their locker, which is scary. Also the beds were super uncomfortably and gave me a bad neck problem for a couple days.

• 30th Aug 2014

Best hostel I have been in during my whole Europe tour. Staffs are friendly and knowledgable about the tourist attractions. Location is good too as it's very near the metro station and shopping area.

Easy to get to and find from metro (right around the corner), situated in a fantastic neighbourhood, lots of bars, restaurants. This was an amazing hostel, super clean, rooms large and always clean, bathroom and showers always clean. Common room/rooftop hangout was fantastic. They organise walking/bike tours which are great. Staff very helpful. Would stay here again if I visit madrid again.

Very clean, neat and tidy. Loved the feel and the outlay of the hostel. Excellent location. Will be back soon.

I stayed in the 11 bed dorm for one night. This is the biggest and most well-run hostel I've even been. It is also very well designed with beautifully headlights embedded into the walls for every bed. Being on the top floor, there was an electronically operated sunroof which was really cool. The staff were professional and friendly. The Wifi really sucks though. Even in early morning it, when there's only a few people connected, it took forever to load simple pages.

Really enjoyed my stay here: very friendly staff, great facilities (other than the less-than-speedy Wi-Fi), and centrally-located in the heart of the Chueca neighborhood, full of bars and places to go out, and only a fifteen minute walk to the Plaza Mayor. They arrange wonderful special events as well (Pablo was awesome!). But, the walls are pretty and people come and go a talk hours, so don't expect the best sleepy. But, if you want to stay out until 6am enjoying nightlife, stay here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6