Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

the facilities are simply amazing, the building is really cool and the rooms are nicely decorated and spacious, specially on level 5. people are super friendly and the tours are a must do. I made lots of friends there. downside: is that the Internet didn't work at all during my whole stay, they just have one public computer, one of our toilets light didn't work at all so we could only use during the day.

The wifi does not work during 3 days

Absolutely loved my stay here and will recommend to everyone! The hostel was modern and clean and my room was nice and spacious. Staff were great and the walking tour with Pablo was awesome!

I thought the hostel was great, very clean, well-organised

• 13th Aug 2014

Cheep and excellent rooms, basically the best hostel I went on my last trip (I went to 8 of them), the bed and room was excellent. The only drawback was wifi, internet worked bad and from what I hear its been working really bad for months. That was the only bad thing. People where nice but the atmosphere was no way near what I expected, but well, that is something a hostel really cant change and I only stayed 2 days there to be fair.

Great place. Staff are very friendly. Only issue is the internet connection is not very good. Had to go toa WiFi spot which was a pain. Other than that it was a great stay.

This is a great hostel! Pub crawls, tapas tours, free walking tours and more are organized by the staff, everything is clean and safe and there is a great atmosphere. I would have rated it 100% if there were not the annoying wifi, it doesn't really work at all, on the upside you talk more to people ;-) long story short: great hostel, go there!

From the amazing staff to the location, this hostel is a must and should be proud of the welcoming atmosphere they create for any traveller.

This hostel was very well taken care of, probably the best I've seen for a youth hostel! The rooms were spacious and clean and the entire place was honestly great! The atmosphere could have been a bit more social, but they do offer some fantastic social options every day, which was a good way to make some friends. The one let down was the wifi. It was awful and almost unusable, which was extremely frustrating! All in all, I had a great experience here and would happily return.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Great hostel, nice location, friendly staff, nice rooftop terrace!

LocatediLocated in a great location close toeto everything. Excellent facilities, amazingly clean...spacious rooms, bed light, air conditioning, terrace etc. ?. However I did find the staff very stand offish not really engaged with people. Fell like you were being annoying if you asked any assistance. Not unpleasant but just not too warmowarm orwor welcoming

A very well located hostel in a lively area with many restaurants, bars and shops. if you are gay you will love the location even more, as it is walking distance to many gay bars and clubs in Chueca. The hostel is very new and well equipped and very clean. WiFi was very slow, they should improve it. Besides I can absolutely recommend the place. Also the special prices for food in the attached (very good) restaurant are a big plus.

More a hotel-feeling than a hostel! Not everybody from the staff was really freindly. They are only on the reception, like in a hotel. The terasse on the roof is a nice meetingpoit, but only a few guests wanted to make contacts.

Very nice staff, in a great and safe neighborhood. AC was nice in such a hot city. Would definitely stay there again!

Very clean and modern, the facilities are really good. The staff were very helpful. The only thing not so good was the wifi it was too slow. But in general is a really good choice.

Great hostel, highly recommend

Room 007 is an incredible hostel. It's location can't be beat and the staff is super helpful and friendly. The activities and events they plan allow for meeting people and there is always something going on. I can't recommend it enough.

Brand new hostel so all the facilities are awesome. Problems with the wifi which I've been told are being sorted out. Solo travellers should bear in mind how big the hostel is. I was in room 51, so that's a fairly decent indication. The Size of the hostel meant it was harder to meet others as a solo traveller. Would recommend the other room 007 hostel in Madrid, same set up, only smaller.

This hostel was amazing! I have stayed at a few hostels around Europe and this one has by far been my favorite. The hostel is a block away from the Chueca metro stop and an easy 15 minute walk to the Prado. Grand Villa is also a couple blocks away and all of the food reccomendations that the staff gave us were all wonderful and spot on. We stayed in a 5 bed dorm. There were 3 showers and 2 bathrooms and the room was loft style with WONDERFUL skylights in the upstairs bedroom. STAY HERE!!!

I Loved the Tapas night, free walking tour and bike ride!

• 15th Jul 2014