Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

Very clean, neat and tidy. Loved the feel and the outlay of the hostel. Excellent location. Will be back soon.

I stayed in the 11 bed dorm for one night. This is the biggest and most well-run hostel I've even been. It is also very well designed with beautifully headlights embedded into the walls for every bed. Being on the top floor, there was an electronically operated sunroof which was really cool. The staff were professional and friendly. The Wifi really sucks though. Even in early morning it, when there's only a few people connected, it took forever to load simple pages.

A fantastic place to stay! Well organized, well designed, fun atmosphere with a roof garden near the kitchen. I will absolutely be back!

• 26th Aug 2014

Nice hostel for meeting people. But also quiet enough to sleep. Facilities are new and clean. Staff are alright. Location in a gay district, close to grocery stores, bars and the city center. Only complaint is that frying is not aloud, I don't get that.

no hot water at 6am!!! .... air conditioning going nuts as well in the room......

• 21st Aug 2014

Excellent hostel. Only one problem with magnetic card to open doors : need to magnetic them again to many times...

Fantastic place to stay, great value, I'll definately be coming back!!

• 20th Aug 2014

This was easily the best hostel I have stayed at during my 6 month journey. The staff were extremely helpful always offering to navigate, set up activities and just up for a general conversation. The laid back vibe allowed everyone to mingle on the rooftop terrace making it a highly social hostel, which I didn't get at any other hostel in Spain. Highly recommend these guys - great location, price and atmosphere.

the facilities are simply amazing, the building is really cool and the rooms are nicely decorated and spacious, specially on level 5. people are super friendly and the tours are a must do. I made lots of friends there. downside: is that the Internet didn't work at all during my whole stay, they just have one public computer, one of our toilets light didn't work at all so we could only use during the day.

The wifi does not work during 3 days

Absolutely loved my stay here and will recommend to everyone! The hostel was modern and clean and my room was nice and spacious. Staff were great and the walking tour with Pablo was awesome!

I thought the hostel was great, very clean, well-organised

• 13th Aug 2014

Only one thing really troubles me, the wifi is very very slow! You can get connected with good signal, but it hardly worked.......

Cheep and excellent rooms, basically the best hostel I went on my last trip (I went to 8 of them), the bed and room was excellent. The only drawback was wifi, internet worked bad and from what I hear its been working really bad for months. That was the only bad thing. People where nice but the atmosphere was no way near what I expected, but well, that is something a hostel really cant change and I only stayed 2 days there to be fair.

Great place. Staff are very friendly. Only issue is the internet connection is not very good. Had to go toa WiFi spot which was a pain. Other than that it was a great stay.

This is a great hostel! Pub crawls, tapas tours, free walking tours and more are organized by the staff, everything is clean and safe and there is a great atmosphere. I would have rated it 100% if there were not the annoying wifi, it doesn't really work at all, on the upside you talk more to people ;-) long story short: great hostel, go there!

From the amazing staff to the location, this hostel is a must and should be proud of the welcoming atmosphere they create for any traveller.

This hostel was very well taken care of, probably the best I've seen for a youth hostel! The rooms were spacious and clean and the entire place was honestly great! The atmosphere could have been a bit more social, but they do offer some fantastic social options every day, which was a good way to make some friends. The one let down was the wifi. It was awful and almost unusable, which was extremely frustrating! All in all, I had a great experience here and would happily return.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Great hostel, nice location, friendly staff, nice rooftop terrace!

LocatediLocated in a great location close toeto everything. Excellent facilities, amazingly clean...spacious rooms, bed light, air conditioning, terrace etc. ?. However I did find the staff very stand offish not really engaged with people. Fell like you were being annoying if you asked any assistance. Not unpleasant but just not too warmowarm orwor welcoming

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5