Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

This place is great! Comfy beds and hot showers! I would stay here again!

Our stay was great. Location perfect. Staff awesome . Thank you all.....

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Very nice place to stay. Staff was very friendly and the place was very clean. The location is also great. Walking distance to bacially everything you'd want to see in Madrid. The only very tiny complaint is that you have to hold the water handle in the whole time you shower if you want a continuous water flow. Not really the worst thing in the world, but kind of annoying. But really that's a super minnor thing for a really great hostel. Would definity stay there again.

Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Really impressed.

• 22nd Feb 2015

I loved my time at this hostel! The staff were all friendly, my walking tour guide Harriet was amazing and I beleive the only way to really describe that tour is to call it "tour-gasmic". The pub crawl was so much fun as well as the flamenco show. All of the scheduled activities are a great value and lots of fun. The location was unbelievable and the rooms were clean. I would highly recommend this hostel as it was the most enjoyable place I have stayed in Europe or elsewhere.

Superb. Exceeded expectations

Thanks you Patricia, Derek and aritol for amazing hospitality tours and bar crawls and sangria nights. Best hostel ever! In the heart of Madrid and the gay community everyone here was lovely hostel is designed wonderfully and full of open minded people! Patricia gave us our plan for the few days and was our highlight lots of love Jess, Maria and kate girls from room 45 x

Despite having booked in advance, when I arrived I was still not in their system. I booked two nights in deluxe suite, but when I arrived, I had been downgraded the second night to the standard room. I still paid the same price for both nights but I had to pack up my things during the day, move out of the first room and leave my things with the hostel, then return in the afternoon to check back in to a different room. An annoyance and inconvenience but got no offers of apology from Room007.

• 13th Feb 2015

Booked only for the cheap price assuming it would be a kind of hovel, but was pleasantly surprised. Stayed in the 11 bed mixed dorm which was plenty huge. Had a lower floor with two restrooms and sitting and up the stairs the lockers and beds were located with another restroom. On the 5th floor is a full kitchen at your disposal plus a lovely chill out zone to meet fellow hostel peeps and a great balcony. Clean, personal lockers, friendly staff, and good wifi.

Awesome Place, definitely worth it for a stay in Madrid.

• 11th Feb 2015

I enjoyed the hostel. The rooms are clean and welcoming. You receive bed linen and towel. The bathroom is also clean, however, when I went to have bath in the morning there was no hot water (the night before had). They also offer some promotions and events to interact with the guests. A computer is available and printer, kitchen, games room and TV room. I thought for the amount paid, the hostel is very good.

Great place, very confortable, organized and very cozy. Near of toristic places and city center.

• 28th Jan 2015

Top class hostel in a great area. Very Central. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

This hostel is a great for meeting fellow travellers. It was amazing to be around so many other gay backpackers. Loved this place!

Great hostel in the heart of the city. Easy to get a lot of sightseeing done as well as sample the local cuisine. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable on the local area and didn't give us poor advice even once. A pub crawl is run with several other hostels and was good although small due to being middle of winter. Would definitely recommend staying here again based off our experience.

If you are single, traveling alone and are not gay I dont think it is the best opition. People (staff and guests) were really friendly and the hostel is very clean. The only hostel in my whole trip around europe that gave me free towel to use. The only problem for me was that it was in the midle of the gay area of Madrid. Had to walk for find pubs and more adaquate for a straight guy and didnt find anything good. Well, at least there was this 1 female recepcionist that was incredibly beautyful.

Nice and easy. Keep going!

A very nice hostel. Spacious dorm room big enough for a football game. Pretty fun activities everyday held by the Derrick,one of a kind guy. Wish there were more people in the hostel by the time I was there. But they re not to blame, i was off season. I definitely recommend though.

Nice hostel with great security, great location, average staff, good atmosphere, very clean, good value for money and very good facilities. It is located right next to the gay district of Madrid. Unfortunately, the private bathrooms of the shared rooms are very noisy (for the people in bed rooms).

I really liked the hostel! It appears new and fancy but totally affordable in a great street in Chueca! Only thing staff should check is the shower in room 15 because the whole bathroom floor got wet!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4