Room007 Chueca Hostel

9.0
Superb 1120 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

Amazing hostel good quality very clean and modern. Only downside for me is that there weren't that many people there when I was there so the atmosphere was a bit dead. But other than that- perfect!

16th Mar 2017

I loved staying here with my friend for two nights! The staff was super friendly, the location was perfect (within walking distance to everything), the rooms were clean and each bed has an outlet, and the atmosphere was incredible! I didn't have any meals there, but the food looked delicious and breakfast it open late which was nice! Overall very happy with my stay here and would recommend to anyone staying in Barcelona for a few days :)

28th Feb 2017

Good location, very clean, friendly and helpful staff. If you're not fluent in Spanish, I found it's a Little difficult to make Friends. I stayed there twice, and the first time, nobody talked to me. But the second time I made great friends with the people in my dorm.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Feb 2017

Overall I had a good experience at Room007. I feel as though the bathrooms were not cleaned regularly and often times there was a pile up of garbage in my dorm. My room was facing the street, so there was a lot of noise throughout the night but not a huge problem if you can sleep with ear plugs. A couple times I tried to use the common room, the door was locked. Did not bother to ask why this was the case but just something that I noticed during my stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Feb 2017

We had a private room, the hostel could not have been in a better location! We walked everywhere, & had plenty of restaurants/shops/within 5 minutes. The room was clean, and refreshed daily. Our only complaints were that the breakfast was messy (it was only $2 tho), and some of the staff was not polite. We wanted to use the locker in the private room and they basically refused to give us the key and made us feel uncomfortable about asking claiming we didn't need it. Otherwise, would reccomend.

• Argentina, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Excellent hostel, in every sense of the word...

10th Feb 2017

This hostel was even better expected. A gorgeous building in a perfect location, with nice beds, complimentary lockers, towels, and restaurant and bar on site. The lounge was on the 5th floor and wasn't all that busy, so you may not meet many people there, but they do have a pub crawl which is generally the easiest way to meet people.

9th Feb 2017

I had a great stay at Room007. The rooms were clean and secure and the staff were really helpful. One pretty big downfall though was that when I was there, the hot water wasn't working at all. I took a shower that may as well have been an ice bath. Otherwise great stay.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
5th Feb 2017

Very cool hostel, friendly staff and good location. I just didn't like their water system, since it's necessary to push the button in the shower every 5 seconds in order to keep the water flow.

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Feb 2017
6.9

The staff (reception people, front desk) aren't friendly, rude actually and inconsiderate, however I can't say the same to the housekeepers, specially the 2 Filipinas that cleaned the room. Very friendly and even the painters were polite.

Dear guest Thank you so much for your comment. We take into account your opinions in order to imporve. Hope to see you soon. Thanks Room 007 Chueca Staff