Room007 Chueca Hostel Reviews

C/ Hortaleza, 74, Madrid, Spain

Great hostel with great staff! I thought the location of the hostel was great and I also think that the layout of the rooms were amazing! I met Greg who explained different activities which really helped during my stay there. So many thanks to him and also Luciano who was a pleasure to speak with during breakfast. He also makes the best coffee!

LOCATION great BUILDING nice and comfortable

Loved the top floor for hanging out casually, but the kitchen was not kept in very good order.

I booked two nights here but was actually transferred to the sister Hostel Room007 Ventura. Amazing experience. The staff were so awesome. Thanks Josh and Andrea and others for showing me such a good time in Madrid. They do they best activities including free Sangria night and awesome pub crawls. Josh led a really fun pub crawl. Couldn't have asked for more in this Hostel!

Overall a very nice hostel, the rooms are spacious, light and all have a neat decor. They all have toilet and shower which really is a plus. The best part, though, are the activities the hostel offered. We join the walking tour with Harriet as our guide and really enjoyed it. We also join sangria/pub crawl night with Greg, he is a sweet and fun guy and made sure we had the best time. Oh and the flamingo show was a real cool experience! Don't miss out!

Good location, very good installations, it's as good as seems in the pictures. Great environment. With good sugestions of what to do in Madrid. A place to return :)

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Great Hostel located in a good location in Madrid. The room was clean! The lockers to store your stuff were huge (could fit an entire backpacking bag).

I thought it was a great hostel in a great city and I'm sure I'll be back to both someday!

This was a fantastically modern and trendy hostel in lively Chueca. So nice that it felt more like a modern art gallery than a hostel. Guests won't be dissappointed.

The rooms in the hostel are the coolest I've ever stayed in. Most are two stories. The staff is very friendly and sociable plusthey have pub crawls every night. It's little bit away from a lot of tourist stuff in Madrid but that can be a good thing.

Simply PERFECT! The building is wonderful, close to Gran Via and Malasagna. The rooms are spacious and well endowed. Everything free:towels, bed sheeds, cover...internet is fast and good. Staff always helping you with all the questions. They have activities everyday. I did the free walking tour. They have a nice kitchen, with a terrace and common area. I would stay again

Great value for money (especially when compared with other hostels in Spain). Very helpful and informative staff, hot water any time of day (just be patient when showering, and it'll come), and large common area with decent kitchen. Within a five minute walk to Chueca metro station, ten minute walk to the Madrid-Recoletos Cercanías stop (commuter train and metro connection), and less than fifteen minutes to the airport shuttle at Cibeles.

I thought this hostel was great! Very clean, very nice staff. The common areas were never very full when I was there but I really liked the walking tour they offered. Loved my room, great lockers & very comfortable bed! The one compliant I have is that the shower in my room got water all over the floor during every shower which made a big puddle after everyone had a shower. I told reception but nothing seemed to be done about it.

Great location, looks cool and facilities are clean. Not too sociable hostel though. No staff interaction except when you pass them on 1st Floor Entrance. Common area is on 5th Floor and only a few people hang there. So, can be a little lonely at times. Though, they do have some good group events. When choosing this place consider the location/coolness factor vs. the bored/impersonal factor.

V convenience location and clean hotel! With towel and hot water! Nice staffs! Just only hv a bit noise of party outside at weekends... Will stay in this hostel if I come to Madrid again!

I wish I could have stayed longer!

One of the cleanest and brand new looking place I have ever stayed in! Loved it :) as a solo female traveler there was no problem walking alone at night. Ver nice facilities and will probably be even greater for the summer time

Great place, clean andorganized with good price. Recommend!

• 25th Feb 2015

Great location, very very clean rooms and shower, great staff and great value!

• 25th Feb 2015
  • El Salvador

This place is great! Comfy beds and hot showers! I would stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4