Room007 Chueca Hostel

Fabulous 1188 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1188 Total Reviews

18th Jun 2017

This is a great place to stay for solo or group travelers. The staff was very helpful with all of my questions. Everything was clean. They even provide a lock and locker for your belongings. The location is about a 15 minute walk from central Madrid. The place was decorated very cute. There is a common space at the hostel, but while I stayed, that was not the place to meet people. I mostly met other travelers in my room and on the pub crawl that the hostel organizes. Highly recommended!

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your lovely words and high ratings! It is really appreciated. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had the chance to meet other people anot only at the hostel but also during our activities. We are looking forward to have you back again. Kind Regards, Alejandra Perez

• RafaelLima1982
  • Brazil, Male, 31-40
13th Jun 2017

This is a very nice Place. Except for the shower. You have to push a button for water. And the more you pushed, the hotter the water was. Until it was unbearable. So my showers were fast. And the sink is way too loud and in the morning while brushing your teeth you end up waking everyone else. AMAZING AC which was vital since during my days there temperatures have been high. Location, perfect. Esp. if you are or like to party at at gay bars/clubs. Definitely would stay there again.

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is great that you enjoyed our central location and was so convenient for you. About the shower, since we are an environmental friendly building, our facilities are prepared to save water that is why the button. Anyway, it is nice to read that you would be back. We look forward to seeing you next time. Kind Regards, Alejandra Perez

8th Jun 2017

Good, clean hostel. Not very social and air conditioner wasn't very good but other than that a good hostel

• Chile, Female, 31-40
6th Jun 2017

Overall, positive stay. It's a luxurious hostel in a great location. It's very pretty with good internet and plugs at each bed. BUT, this eco friendly showers that last only 10-15 seconds are horribly annoying-especially because it's one of those waterfall awesome showers but then I end up spending more time and water turning it on every 10 seconds as I wait for the water to heat up again. I didn't extend my stay for this reason. The kitchen and common space were fine.

Dear Guest, Thanks a lot for leaving us a review. It is shame that you did not extend more nights because of the shower. it is true that are eco friendly and prepared to save water but I am sorry to hear that was not hot enough. Please let us know next time and we will very happy to assist and help you. Kind Regards, Alejandra Perez

31st May 2017

Wifi was not working most of the time, but it was a great place to stay! Loved it

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
30th May 2017

Would totally reccomend it, the location is ideal, i never had to take the metro. A lot of restaurants and bars near it, and just a few blocks from Gran Via. Super clean, comfortable, a nice rooftop terrace. Staff super friendly and helpful. Super cheap very basic breakfast in the morning. The atmosphere is not the best if youre looking for a young ,fun ,pub crawling every night hostel, but overall its a great place to stay at.

27th May 2017
6.9

Not sure why this hostel is so highly ranked. Although in a great location, the common areas were virtually dead and you can't access wifi without a Facebook account (you have to give permission to a third party to access your name, email, birthdate, location etc which is RIDICULOUS-- you can't uncheck any options either!). Worse, the staff sent me at 4am to the wrong bus stop; the airport shuttle leaves only from Cibeles (a short walk) not Atocha (8 euro taxi) before 6am. They should know this!

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing about your experience. I am really sorry to hear that you were given the wrong direction and I do apologise on behalf of the whole team. We will work to improve this on our services and hopefully will have the chance to welcoming you next time. Kind Regards, Alejandra Pérez Hostel Manager

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017
7.4

This hostel is in a really convenient location, so much to do by walking or easily accessible metro stations. I liked the big lockers in the room! The worst part was the showers. I'm not sure if I was just unlucky but every time I showered, morning or night, it was if they just ran out of hot water. I had one warm shower (for half of it) and the rest cold. Staff was not very friendly. They didn't make me feel welcome at any point during my stay. Hostel is fine if youre looking for a bed to crash

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th May 2017
7.1

This hostel is beautiful and in a great location in Madrid. It didn't have a great community vibe for solo travellers like me, but the hostel was so clean and nice to stay in that it was okay to deal with.

10th May 2017

Pros: Location could not have been better Receptionist was very helpful in planning out trip, and even offered to get us tickets to the Barcelona match (which we reluctantly declined) Having our own full room equipped with bed, sink, and shower was perfect Cons: Bathroom shower got water all over the bathroom. I ended up using the bathrooms in the main hallway. The room had an off Cinnamon smell which we couldn't get rid of from a scent diffuser.