Room007 Ventura Hostel Reviews

Ventura de la Vega, 5, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Best shower heads ever. This place was very clean and well looked after. The staff were cool too. Right in the centre of town basically and they offer a whole bunch of activities.

An amazing hostel. I´ve been traveling for over a year and, now I can say very confidently that, this is one of the best hostels i´ve stayed during this year. super clean, friendly and helpful staff, quiet but right next to the busy plazas, bars and restaurants.

Thanks a lot for your kindness, patience and help!

• 5th Apr 2014

Everything works well on the hostel. Excellent staff that helps you with every question. Lockers is also working well. Bathroom inside the room, at least on ours.

Had a great stay over two nights. The staff are friendly and helpful with questions. The interior and restaurant has an cool arty vibe to it. Rooms are spacious, and the facilities are good too.

Friendly staff, always helpful and cheerful. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Madrid.

Perfect location, nicely decorated modern, clean rooms. Very helpful friendly staff, overall an excellent place to stay for a few days in Madrid.

• 13th Mar 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. I enjoyed the free walking tour. The lady (British) I don't remember her name did an excellent job. It was just right and wasn't too long or boring. The bar crawls were also good. I really enjoyed my time. Again I can't remember names. We played a drinking game with Sangria and then went out. The water was hot. The only issue is there was no steam vent in the restroom so the shower room smelt kind of moldy ..

Kitchen was not sufficient. You can not find fork and spoon! Come on guys improve your kitchen. However its super close to the main attraction (plaza del sol).

The hostel is nice, well located and a good option if you´re looking for a cheap and safe place to stay in the center of Madrid.

Absolutely superb, the staff at this place have huge charisma and are very good at what they do.

It was Off/season so the hostel was almost empty. There was only one other girl sharing the 8bed dorm with me. Everything was super clean, besides the `kitchen` the sponge was old and the sink looked greasy. There is no stove or oven, only watercooler, microwave and toaster. there were no forks, and not enough plates. But the location is perfect and staff very friendly. Besides the kitchen everything was perfect. I missed a bar.

The shower didn't have hot water. You can get a very decent double room in hotels in this area for the same price as sharing an 8 bed dorm!

• 16th Feb 2014

The rooms at the streetside are noisy

• 14th Feb 2014

Wonderful hostel in a superb location near Sol. The rooms were comfortable and the events that the hostel put on are really fun. I went for Tapas on a tour led by Pablo which was really authentic and I met some other nice travellers. Also the other staff in the hostel were a pleasure to be around (I forget their names though, sorry!), good international mix from countries like Spain, Brazil, Venezuela. Staff made a great effort. No doubt, I would be back staying here if I return to Madrid.

Very glad I picked this hostel. It's bright, clean, well designed and maintained, centrally situated and easy to find. Other than the airport, everywhere I wanted to go was within walking distance. The showers and mattresses are particularly good. But the major attraction of this hostel is the staff, all of whom are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Many thanks to all concerned for making my stay so enjoyable. I'm already planning a return visit.

Hello dear guest! It was a pleasure for us too meeting you :) Hope to see you back next time and enjoy your trip! A huge hug from all the staff in Room 007

One of the greatest hostels I've stayed in. The beds were super nice, everything was clean, the staff was so helpful and ran programs every night. There are lockers in the room and they give you keys to them so you don't have to worry about it. The location is amazing right next to Puerta Del Sol, just a short walk from Grande Via and surrounded by amazing food.

Dear friend, We are really glad you enjoyed your time with us! :) We do our best to make your experience to be unforgettable!!! Hope to see you next time!! Big Hug from all our staff in ROOM007!

Fantastic. We stayed in a private room and just couldn't have had a better experience. Super neighborhood full of ethnic restaurants and close to Plaza Mayor and the Sol transit station. Staff was the friendliest and most helpful I've ever seen. Loved it!

Thank youuuuuu so much for your words!! It is very comforting for us to know you were happy with us. See you next time and be happy! ROOM007 STAFF

It is a basic hostel but has different activities every night even I didn't participate. A very nice cafe/bar is located on the ground. However, the cafeteria is nasty. People didn't clean after using plates and cups. The room is nice and one free towel is offered.

Dear guest, We are sorry you did not find the kitchen area clean enough for you... we will try harder to remind people to clean their cups after using them :) We always try our best to keep common areas clean and cozy for all our guests, Hope you enjoy your trip, A big hug from all our staff in ROOM007

Good, clean hostel with comfy beds. €2.50 for good coffee and bread in the morning not too bad, and the restaurant looked good but was too full for us to eat! Only gripe was we booked a four bed room (there were four of us) but were moved to an eight bed as they couldn't fit us in all together.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4