Roomin Hostel

Very Good 285 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2017
7.7

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere here was great...met many friendly people. The room was ok but the power outlets were few and didn't reach all the beds in the room.

21st Aug 2017

By far, the best hostel I have stayed in during my time in europe. So close to the Plaza Mayor, cute little balcony and a great price for a private room. I will certainly come back one day in the future.

• szymczya3719
  • England, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2017

Had a great stay in Salamanca. No issues whatsoever at the hostel. Would like to have been able to use the lift with my luggage though!

• carlafaraguna9133
  • USA, Female, 31-40
11th Aug 2017
7.7

Good place to spend a night exploring Salamanca. Great location, comfy beds, good pillows. Had a room with a balcony. There was no common area that I could see, and only two bathrooms on my floor. But the staff is super chill.

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2017
7.7

Very nice hostel in the center of Salamanca, I was very satisfied with all for the price that we pay; you get also a breakfast which was very good you get all that you need :)

5th Aug 2017
8.0

No lockers and one bathroom per floor. Breakfast included which is toast and some pastries with coffee or tea. There's full kitchen and a supermarket very close if you want to cook. I'd stay again I just didn't like how there is only one bathroom with one shower per floor.

• alexistakoushian
  • USA, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

I had an awesome stay at RoomIn hostel! I only stayed one night, but it's a great place for such an affordable price. The rooms were super clean, they provided breakfast, and the location is great. The only issue is no locks for the lockers. I highly reccomend this place!

24th Jul 2017

Good place to stay for a few nights.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

I enjoyed my recent stay at Roomin Hostel in Salamanca!! I was impressed, that I got a delicious handmade breakfast. Carmen is very open and funny. I had also a lot of fun with the people in the hostel! I'm amazed that a hostel has a very enjoyable atmosphere. I can recommend for 100%!! Enjoy it ;)

• travellingtexans
  • USA, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2017
5.1

The was mediocre at best. There were lockers, but did not allow for a lock to be placed. Staff was not helpful. We booked a 4 bedroom room but was made of 5 beds. Location served its purpose. The rooms were extremely hot and only 1 bathroom on the whole floor. Disappointed with the hostel, but salamanca is exceptional!

×