8.1
Fabulous 199 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 199 Total Reviews
Roomin Hostel Located at Cristo de los Milagros, 6, , Salamanca.
Spain
Salamanca España 37001 Cristo de los Milagros, 6
81% 199
40.9680628 -5.6592764
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

This is a cool place to stay at. It is really good located. Everything is in walking distance! And since breakfast is included you can sit together and chat for a long time. Really nice :)

• dishanthkembhavi6449
  • India, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2016
8.0

Could be better with air conditioners or fans for the sweltering summer heat.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Close to the centre. Friendly staff

• USA, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2016
7.7

Staff works odd, inconsistent hours. They're helpful...if you can find them. Very laissez faire environment, but a lot of trust too. People were friendly, and many of them were in town for events at the university. FREE BREAKFAST! Close and easy access to downtown with cathedral, university, plaza mayor, etc.

18th Jun 2016

It's alright for a short stay, don't expect much of an atmosphere. Rooms are spacious, but the free breakfast seemed to be prepared the night before with dry bread and cold coffee.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
11th Jun 2016

A great hostel just a couple of minutes' walk to the Plaza Mayor and Cathedral. Friendly staff, free sangria and free breakfast. The sheets looked a little tired (they were clean though), but apart from that it was really clean and tidy!

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

Good hostel for what you are paying. Good location, easy to walk everywhere.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2016
4.0

The place was dirty, the staff smoked in the common areas and im quite sure that they smoked in the rooms before (it smelled bad). The hostel is very big but it was completely empty. I did not like my stay and left after one night (although i booked and payed for more)

Lo siento mucho, aunque si estaba lleno salvo su habitación quizás el silencio hizo que pensara que estabamos vacios, espero verla alguna vez por aqui y hacerla sentir mejor que siempre es nuestro propósito. Gracias por su estancia en nuestro establecimiento. saludos

24th Mar 2016
5.7

I wouldn't stay here again. Several of my things were moved, by the staff, without my knowing. My bed was changed without my knowing; something I only discovered when I came back to what I thought was my room. I managed to get my things back, but my belongings had been spread throughout the hostel, without anyone making an attempt to notify me. This hostel doesn't receive much sweeping either. The bathrooms were decently clean.

23rd Mar 2016
7.4

The staff were friendly enough but I had some issues regarding the facilities. I did get a room to myself, which was nice, but the door wouldn't stay closed unless I locked it. Aditionally, the bathroom that I needed to use had one part of the sliding door that was broken. There were also paint rollers in the sink that I suppose somebody forgot about. Otherwise, the location is good and a continental breakfast is included in the price. There are small lockers to lock up your valuable as well.