Roommates Penang

Fabulous 652 Total Reviews

• theeraponangsupanich9136
  • Thailand, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2017

Nice nice and nice the shower is great The smell In A dorm was a bit wired ( maybe durian) but it wasn't that much . The hostel located in a really nice area and easy to find a food

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017
7.7

Really great location, great beds with plug, light and curtain. Slept really well. Although slightly strange smell in my dorm... perhaps durian? Helpful staff advising on buses and directions :)

• Germany, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2017

Nice, cosy guesthouse in a great location. Quiet but close to cafés and bars. Location us old, but well cared for. The only thing that irritated me was the smell. Disgusting but I got used to it.

• Malaysia, All Male Group, 18-24
26th Jun 2017

Stayed a night, extended for another night, good stay overall. Slight criticism is on the entrance to the rooms there are bits of sand and the atmosphere is a bit lacking.

8th May 2017
7.4

The place is clean and I watched them vacuum under the beds and stuff but I saw like 5 mice in the dorms, in my bed, in my pack, and downstairs. I would've stayed five nights there instead of two but the mice. They need some mice traps or something.