Rooms Anamarija Reviews

Zrnovo 554, Medvinjak, Korcula, Croatia

Highly recommend staying here for a relaxing stay. Momo, the owner, picked me up from ferry and dropped me off at the bus station when I was leaving, offers free use of bikes and scooters and welcomes you with a taste of local wine and cookies. The rooms are simple but comfortable and most rooms have a balcony with views of the mountains and the sea. It's about a 15 min walk to town but really close to the water. This was a great place to just be lazy. They also have full kitchens for use.

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts