Rooms Anamarija Reviews

Zrnovo 554, Medvinjak, Korcula, Croatia

Our owner MoMo could not have been more helpful, from picking me up and dropping me off at my ferry to taking all of the residents out for a free tour of Korcula old town!!! Loved my stay and would recommend the Anamarija to anyone

Highly recommend staying here for a relaxing stay. Momo, the owner, picked me up from ferry and dropped me off at the bus station when I was leaving, offers free use of bikes and scooters and welcomes you with a taste of local wine and cookies. The rooms are simple but comfortable and most rooms have a balcony with views of the mountains and the sea. It's about a 15 min walk to town but really close to the water. This was a great place to just be lazy. They also have full kitchens for use.

View all Korcula Bed and Breakfasts