Rooms Deny Reviews

Deny is an absolute champion! So much more than just a hostel owner, he goes above and beyond to make sure everyone in the place is happy, healthy and having a great time. He picked us up from the bus station, took us on a tour of Mostar and helped arrange an incredible day out doing white water rafting with the crew from Visit Konjik (who are also amazing). He even saved my poor iphone from near death - what a champion. Rooms are spacious and have everything you need for an awesome stay!

• 27th Jun 2015

This hostel is great! The location is the best: walking distance from the old city and quiet during the night. The rooms are spacious, beds are comfy and the bathrooms were always clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They provide free pick-up from wherever you arrive in Mostar. Strongly recommended!

Had the best time in Mostar thanks to Deny. He really does a great job of making sure everyone that stays with him is taken care of and is having fun. Also the fact that he offered to pick me up form the bus station even when my bus was an hour late really shows how much he cares about you and making sure you have a great time in Mostar.

What can I say? I really enjoyed my stay. Deni is is a great guy, he picked me up at the bus station, took me in a tour around Mostar, helped me booking a hostel in my next destiny and was the whole day available to make my stay in Mostar more pleasant either recommending cool places to eat and stuff and for any problem that might occur. I'd totally recommend this place and I cant wait to be back in Mostar and of course at Rooms Deny.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Our stay at Rooms Deny was excellent. He picked us up from the bus station which was incredibly helpful. Deni is so nice and upon arrival, sat us down with juice on the back patio and explained everything about the city to us. The bedrooms were so cute and the bathrooms were a good size. I would say the only issue is at night you have to be really quiet because his parents live upstairs. Overall, a great experience!

Staff is perfect. They offer to pick you up if you let them know about arrival time. u feel like you are home and part of family. Thank you for everything.

Rooms Deny is excellent, and is led by the awesome Deni - the free shuttle he offers is fantastic, and his hostmanship was excellent - We'll definitely recommend this place to friends who travel to Mostar. -Ben, Mike, Nick

Charming place to stay, located only a minutes walk from the old town in Mostar, great neighborhood, very safe, staff was pleasant very helpful, the tour that the hostel offers was fun, This is the place to meet and hang out with friends. The hostel was very neat and clean, best that I have found during my travels. Very Affordable, The host picked me up at the train station for free. Great service. I would stay here again. Short walk to all the night life in Mostar. Cheers.

• 17th Apr 2015

This is the best place to stay in Mostar! Rooms Deny made my stay in Bosnia a memorable one. I was greeted at the train station The hostel was very clean, centrally located in a nice area and only a few minutes walk to the bars and old town. This hostel has a great atmosphere to meet other backpackers. The showers are hot, the staff is excellent. The hostel offers tours of the city and countryside. This was the highlight of my trip! I would defiantly stay here again. Thanks again Deny!

Loved my time staying at Rooms Deny. Getting picked up by the owner Deni who is such a friendly professional man was such a relief in a new Country for me. He immediately made me feel right at home. I have never felt so welcomed and looked after at a hostel. The hostel itself is immaculate and my room had single beds which was far better than bunkbeds. You can see a lot of the Bosnian culture within the building which I found fascinating. Deni had many great suggestions and tips for Mostar!

• 9th Apr 2015