Rooms Deny Reviews

Good place to stay; I'd recommend it. The wifi is a little unreliable, but the rooms are reasonably clean. Basically a simple hostel with a nice atmosphere. The best part was Deny; he was so helpful for us. We could ask him anything, and he always had good advice. Also, the bus station pick up and drop off was a lifesaver; the hostel is worth it for that service alone.

Perfect Hostel in Mostar. Take Deny's Herzegovina tour it is with a small group of guests in the hostel and he really takes you to all the best spots to see. Really recommend to stay there

great hostel, more like a b&b in a very modern house with great bathrooms, WiFi, beds, and a nice outside courtyard to sit in. deny is super friendly and helpful, even going as far as to pick you up from the train/bus when you arrive. recommend to take the full day Herzegovina tour that deny and tazo provide, the kravice waterfalls are AMAZING :)

Great little hostel. Deny is a welcoming guy. The room i was in was spacious and bed was comfortable. Highly recoomend doing the day tour!! Going to Bosnia was an unplanned part of my trip but that tour is one of my fav parts!! Its a well planned and full day of great things, do it!! Thanks again for everything Deny, if i return to Mostar i will be in contact.

Really well maintained hostel in a good location. Staff were friendly and facilities were good. I would stay there again!

We really loved Denny and his Hostel. He will do everthing for you and he is a very funny guy. The hostel was superb. Also the tour he and Taso give is amazing. Stay here!

Very nice staff, they went above and beyond. The free pick-up and barbecue night was a nice touch :-)

Deny is hilarious! Great wee homely place with a nice family vibe. Definitely do the day trip, you'll be in stitches and see all the great sites.

I would definitely recommend this hostel. Location great, day tour is cool and the way to go if you want to meet people, Deny was really helpful :)

Very friendly and helpful staff! Especially the free transport from and to trainstation/airport was very convenient!

Great hostel. Clean, good location etc. Deny is awesome!

This was one of the best hostels if not the best I've ever stayed at. The hostel is extremely clean, the beds are extremely comfortable, the wifi is extremely fast basically every benchmark you'd expect of a hostel this one meets and surpasses. Deny was one of the friendliest people I've met while traveling and he really made my experience as great it was. Also, the full day tour was well worth it. You get taken all over the place and see some very unique places that would be difficult to get to

I've spent there only one night unfortunately...but it was enough to understand it's the perfect hostel :) cozy and well organised. Thanks Deny! :)

• 7th Jul 2014

Deny is a great host - super friendly. Recommended to take their Hercegovina tour - it's personal and run by the hostel owner. Deny picked us up and took us to the bus station, which was nice. Location is good, close to all the major sites in Mostar. Only issue was there was only one bathroom for all people on a floor, so sometimes you had to wait. The room itself was nice, and the private room had a nice balcony. Wifi worked well.

Deny was really helpful and friendly. The place doesn't have a kitchen, which I found inconvinient, but everything else was great. I'd really recommend this place. Thanks, Deny!

Great hostel and the best staff. Everything was clean and nice aswell! I would really recommend this if you wanna stay in a cheap place with high quality, where they make you feel like one in the family! I also recommend their tour which was great fun!

Very nice guesthouse. It will be 100 percent great if i could use wifi inside the dorm. Deni is really friendly and helpful.

Very nice staff. They gave us cherrys, juice and cook for us one typical Bosnian bread. Denny is really cool and helpful, he drove for us until the bus station early in the morning. Security and perfect cleaness. Cozy and wide bedroom. I´ll repeat in this place. Thank you for all Denny!! We had the best time in Mostar :)