Rooms Deny Reviews

Awesome time. Awesome suggestions. Would stay again for sure.

Lovely little set of rooms! Not really a hostel but Mostar isn't that kind of town. Lovely host also. Decor could do with a bit of an update but lovely overall!

What can I say, other than Deny is probably the nicest host out of any hostel I have stayed in. He picks you up from the bus station, drives you to the hostel via a little tour of Mostar and is always available via whatsapp and viber. The place is immaculate and yes girls...he's even left us a hairdryer in the bathroom. He has a wealth of local knowledge and definitely some off the beat locations to try. Oh and if you're from a far flung country, bring him a flag for the beer garden! Lovely guy!

He was waiting for me at the bus station, was all the time given me nice advice on what to do, the place is very clean and with enough space between the beds. It's not exactly a place for party, there are only 5 beds shared, but for resting and having great time at town is perfect, and you can go walking to all the places from there.

Very friendly and helpful family environment in a cosy apartment. Deny is wonderful and provides you with great tips, history and sights to see.

You feel absolutely at home in this familiar hostel! Everything was perfect and I really enjoyed the tour. Thank you for everything!

We had a great stay at Rooms Deny, even though it is more of a guest house than a hostel. Deny's father is a great and friendly guy who hardly talks English, but he makes sure he gets what you want. Deny himself is very friendly and helpful. Be sure to join the tour he does!!

The hostel is basic but clean and safe. Deny was hospitable and arranged a tour that was pretty good. I recommend this hostel. Rooms Deny is part of a hostel group where you get a 10% discount if you're coming from one of their hostels and a stamp which can qualify for a free night etc. Deny didn't tell me this, I found out when another hostel gave me the brochure with stamp and I saw Rooms Deny on it. I wish he had as it would've helped.

This is more like a hotel than a hostel. Deny and his dad are both really nice and helpful. Our room was fantastic, with balcony and the bathroom was big and really clean. The only downside was the extreme humidity in Mostar that a fan couldn't combat. Air-con would make this the best guest house in Bosnia.

Hostel Deny was excellent. Really good location - less than 10 min walk to the famous Old Bridge. Deny was really welcoming and took us for a tour around the area. He even took us at an earlier time so we could make our bus that day. We had a private room, which was clean spacious. Only negative was we didn't have air con. We had a fan but it was way too hot...there is air con available in the dorms though! Definitely not a deal breaker as we were only there two nights, just worth mentioning.

• 14th Aug 2015

I was collected at the station and given a very interesting history of Mostar on the way to the hostel. I had a twin room with AC which was spotless and comfortable. It's about a 10-15 min walk to the train and bus station and about 5 to the Old Bridge. I return here.