Superb 248 Total Reviews
Superb 248 Total Reviews

24th Apr 2017

Deny is so incredibly helpful! It doesn't matter if you need a bus, sightseeing tips or just a nice chat on the side. Definitely the nicest hostel owner I've met so far. He also organises trips around Hercegovina which are supposed to be very good. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to join the trip. The hostel itself is cool as well with a very nice courtyard.

15th Apr 2017

Mostar the bridge keeper city was such a nice place - full of history and welcoming locals. It was super nice to stay at Rooms Deny because of the location and the cleanliness. The staff went out if their way to make our stay easier, helping with restaurant recommendations and transportation to Belgrade. THANKS Deny and your family for hosting us.

• Greece, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

A very nice hostel, and Deni is an awesome host. He picked me up to the bus station and even offered a city tour. He is so passioned about his hostel and he tries to satisfy all the travelers. If you go in mostar don't hesitate! It's the best option.

19th Mar 2017

The hostel itself is perfect and deni is a phenomenal host. Make sure you sign up for the Herzegovina tour as it is fantastic. I can't recommend this hostel enough. Will go back in a heartbeat next time I visit Mostar!

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Mar 2017

Staying at Rooms Deny was a perfect hostel experience. Deny is a master at his job and it was very satisfying to watch him do his work. He picked me up straight from the bus station and gave me all the advice I needed for my stay. He even upgraded me to a double room from the dorm I had booked at no extra cost. Staying here is more like staying in the house of an old friend. I can't recommend this place highly enough!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
28th Oct 2016

This hostel has more of a guesthouse feel which is actually super nice. Our host, deny, met us at the bus station and gave us a lift to his place, and a short introduction to Mostar along the way. The place is basic but has everything you need for a good nights sleep-the real bonus is deny, would definitely recommend his tours, probably the best way to see Mostar and a bit more of the Herzegovina region!