Rooms Deny Reviews

This is the best place to stay in Mostar! Rooms Deny made my stay in Bosnia a memorable one. I was greeted at the train station The hostel was very clean, centrally located in a nice area and only a few minutes walk to the bars and old town. This hostel has a great atmosphere to meet other backpackers. The showers are hot, the staff is excellent. The hostel offers tours of the city and countryside. This was the highlight of my trip! I would defiantly stay here again. Thanks again Deny!

Loved my time staying at Rooms Deny. Getting picked up by the owner Deni who is such a friendly professional man was such a relief in a new Country for me. He immediately made me feel right at home. I have never felt so welcomed and looked after at a hostel. The hostel itself is immaculate and my room had single beds which was far better than bunkbeds. You can see a lot of the Bosnian culture within the building which I found fascinating. Deni had many great suggestions and tips for Mostar!

• 9th Apr 2015

Deny is a really good host! He picked me up at the bus station, told me everything there was to know and even upgraded my booking from a dorm to a private for free. The house is super clean, big bathroom, quiet place, nothing bad to add. Deny, thanks for everything, Mostar was very pleasant, for sure I'll be back one day and I hope to see you again by then.