Rooms Deny Reviews

Deny is a really good host! He picked me up at the bus station, told me everything there was to know and even upgraded my booking from a dorm to a private for free. The house is super clean, big bathroom, quiet place, nothing bad to add. Deny, thanks for everything, Mostar was very pleasant, for sure I'll be back one day and I hope to see you again by then.

Great hostel! Deny is really nice and will even pick you up from the bus or train station. Highly recommend the day trip that Deny offers, it is well worth the money!

Good place to stay; I'd recommend it. The wifi is a little unreliable, but the rooms are reasonably clean. Basically a simple hostel with a nice atmosphere. The best part was Deny; he was so helpful for us. We could ask him anything, and he always had good advice. Also, the bus station pick up and drop off was a lifesaver; the hostel is worth it for that service alone.

Very nice house, clean, quiet and a big bathroom, just a bit difficult to find the location when you come back at night. The owner Deny was a humorous guy, we had much fun during his day tour which with a reasonable price. Rooms Deny is definitely a good choice when you travel to Mostar.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Perfect Hostel in Mostar. Take Deny's Herzegovina tour it is with a small group of guests in the hostel and he really takes you to all the best spots to see. Really recommend to stay there

Deny is a fantastic host, you couldn't ask for better. He was waiting to collect us from the bus station even though I hadn't asked him too. His rooms are basic but have everything you need and in a great location. The tour is a must with local perspective on the Bosnian war and some great other sites. Perfect if you are travelling with a small group or partner as the tours only run with minimum numbers and if your flying solo you may need check if it's running. All round great place to stay!