Rooms Deny Reviews

Staff is perfect. They offer to pick you up if you let them know about arrival time. u feel like you are home and part of family. Thank you for everything.

Rooms Deny is excellent, and is led by the awesome Deni - the free shuttle he offers is fantastic, and his hostmanship was excellent - We'll definitely recommend this place to friends who travel to Mostar. -Ben, Mike, Nick

Charming place to stay, located only a minutes walk from the old town in Mostar, great neighborhood, very safe, staff was pleasant very helpful, the tour that the hostel offers was fun, This is the place to meet and hang out with friends. The hostel was very neat and clean, best that I have found during my travels. Very Affordable, The host picked me up at the train station for free. Great service. I would stay here again. Short walk to all the night life in Mostar. Cheers.

• 17th Apr 2015

This is the best place to stay in Mostar! Rooms Deny made my stay in Bosnia a memorable one. I was greeted at the train station The hostel was very clean, centrally located in a nice area and only a few minutes walk to the bars and old town. This hostel has a great atmosphere to meet other backpackers. The showers are hot, the staff is excellent. The hostel offers tours of the city and countryside. This was the highlight of my trip! I would defiantly stay here again. Thanks again Deny!

Loved my time staying at Rooms Deny. Getting picked up by the owner Deni who is such a friendly professional man was such a relief in a new Country for me. He immediately made me feel right at home. I have never felt so welcomed and looked after at a hostel. The hostel itself is immaculate and my room had single beds which was far better than bunkbeds. You can see a lot of the Bosnian culture within the building which I found fascinating. Deni had many great suggestions and tips for Mostar!

• 9th Apr 2015