Superb 244 Total Reviews
Superb 244 Total Reviews

19th Mar 2017

The hostel itself is perfect and deni is a phenomenal host. Make sure you sign up for the Herzegovina tour as it is fantastic. I can't recommend this hostel enough. Will go back in a heartbeat next time I visit Mostar!

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Mar 2017

Staying at Rooms Deny was a perfect hostel experience. Deny is a master at his job and it was very satisfying to watch him do his work. He picked me up straight from the bus station and gave me all the advice I needed for my stay. He even upgraded me to a double room from the dorm I had booked at no extra cost. Staying here is more like staying in the house of an old friend. I can't recommend this place highly enough!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
28th Oct 2016

This hostel has more of a guesthouse feel which is actually super nice. Our host, deny, met us at the bus station and gave us a lift to his place, and a short introduction to Mostar along the way. The place is basic but has everything you need for a good nights sleep-the real bonus is deny, would definitely recommend his tours, probably the best way to see Mostar and a bit more of the Herzegovina region!

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Oct 2016

Good experience in Mostar. Very easy, good group of people, good vibes. Everything you need is there.

29th Sep 2016

The best in Mostar! I've never been there in a very complete hostel! You really have everything like a big map on the wall with several good places to visit... Deny is a nice backpacker and he always helped us with good tours and we felt like home! You can walk to the Old Bridge (400mts) Ask him for the waterfalls tour because it is cheap and awesome!