Rooms Elisabetta Reviews

Via Carattino, 62, Cinque Terre, Italy

The room is located on kind like a hill so it is very exausting if you carry a heavy suit case. But there is a very lovely traditional restaurant nearby and open till late night. Room is great but a little smelt like someone had smoked in the room.

Actually, I did not stay in Rooms Elisabetta. The owner requested me to change over to Rina Room, which I believe belongs to him/her. The reason 'water tap problem' was cited. Rina Room is also advertised in Hostelworld. But it turned out to be a 'good arrangement'. The apartment I was given was spotlessly clean, spick and span. Above all, the owner is amazingly trustful of customers. There is no monitoring if the customer pays at the end. We placed $$$ on the bed and went. :-)

The Elisabetta Rooms is perfect to relax and explore the Cinque Terre. The view is absolutelly amazing and the room is very confortable, with a big double bed and amenities like kitchen and wi-fi connection. You need to be attention 'cause it's not a hotel or a hostel, but a little building with some rooms so you will not have a recepction or something like that. Anyway, is in Vernazza, one of the most beatiful villages in the Cinque Terre. I'd really like to stay there again.

Love the place. We arrived early and was impress at how clean they keep the place. We were also allowed to go in early. Love that they have a water kettle for you to make hot water. Feels very homely. Wouldn't mind coming back again. Thank you for such a comfy stay! We love the place.

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts