Rooms Elisabetta Reviews

Via Carattino, 62, Cinque Terre, Italy

The room is located on kind like a hill so it is very exausting if you carry a heavy suit case. But there is a very lovely traditional restaurant nearby and open till late night. Room is great but a little smelt like someone had smoked in the room.

Actually, I did not stay in Rooms Elisabetta. The owner requested me to change over to Rina Room, which I believe belongs to him/her. The reason 'water tap problem' was cited. Rina Room is also advertised in Hostelworld. But it turned out to be a 'good arrangement'. The apartment I was given was spotlessly clean, spick and span. Above all, the owner is amazingly trustful of customers. There is no monitoring if the customer pays at the end. We placed $$$ on the bed and went. :-)

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts