Rooms Elisabetta Reviews

Via Carattino, 62, Cinque Terre, Italy

The room is located on kind like a hill so it is very exausting if you carry a heavy suit case. But there is a very lovely traditional restaurant nearby and open till late night. Room is great but a little smelt like someone had smoked in the room.

Actually, I did not stay in Rooms Elisabetta. The owner requested me to change over to Rina Room, which I believe belongs to him/her. The reason 'water tap problem' was cited. Rina Room is also advertised in Hostelworld. But it turned out to be a 'good arrangement'. The apartment I was given was spotlessly clean, spick and span. Above all, the owner is amazingly trustful of customers. There is no monitoring if the customer pays at the end. We placed $$$ on the bed and went. :-)

The Elisabetta Rooms is perfect to relax and explore the Cinque Terre. The view is absolutelly amazing and the room is very confortable, with a big double bed and amenities like kitchen and wi-fi connection. You need to be attention 'cause it's not a hotel or a hostel, but a little building with some rooms so you will not have a recepction or something like that. Anyway, is in Vernazza, one of the most beatiful villages in the Cinque Terre. I'd really like to stay there again.

Love the place. We arrived early and was impress at how clean they keep the place. We were also allowed to go in early. Love that they have a water kettle for you to make hot water. Feels very homely. Wouldn't mind coming back again. Thank you for such a comfy stay! We love the place.

Great atmophere,you can enjoy the whole view of Vernazza...very nice place and owner! maybe you should take a earplug cos of sea's noise...

Great place.

this place is great! when going to Vernazza, try to stay here! great view over the sea, great and clean little rooms, friendly and helpful staff. A++

Great location, right on the cliffs. We had amazing view from bedroom window and very nice staff.

Elisabetta was very accommodating with a quick turn around between guests. The suite was typical of the area in both location and appearance. The fridge was useful, otherwise not alot of amenities to cook or shade to enjoy the fabulous view from the patio.

• 8th Jul 2012
  • Couple, 41+

Even if Vernazza is still under reconstruction because of flood disaster then October 2012 the room was excellent, very kind!!

• 8th Apr 2012

WARNING! Do not go here. The host is rude, the room filthy (not cleaned after last people, & this was after 'check in' time), & way overpriced compared to other accommodation! I refused to stay when shown the room. Fellow travellers however did stay & had a very bad experience with the owner coming in their room in the morning & demanding their passports & payment. A local man told me that this accommodation had a bad reputation in Vernazza. Ask at shops in the street for a better option.

• 9th May 2011

In the room there were renovations, for this I gave you and huge discount (50%) and I told you in the email, and I told you that if you were not satisfied I could help you to find another room. My rooms are always clean and with a wonderful sea view and they are cheap. I don't know who told you that my room have a bad reputation even because my guest are always happy.. Anyhow renovations are going to finish in 7 days and problems will be ov

The room was in an amazing location with a great balcony area .the views were spoilt by the scaffolding that was currently installed although it will be great when finished.the staff met us and helped us up the 112 steps although after that we had no contact with us and were not very friendly.

• 4th May 2011

This is a very good accomodation in a gorgeous village. IT was a little bit colt at night, and the air was a little muggy, but we liked the place.

The Room was overpriced and was damp poor description of what to expect to far from town and access was shocking

• 3rd Oct 2010
  • New Zealand

The room is with sea view, there is a balcony with sea view and the biggest balcony with sea view in 5 terre, there is the private bathroom...The room are not very big, that's true, but if you are looking for a first class hotel you have not to come to my rooms, even because for 35 euro/person I give you an indipendent room with sea view and a big balcony on the sea, private bathroom, an electric teapot for preparing hot beverages, phon and fridge . Anyhow if you were not satisfied with this room you could have told me and I would give you another room that maybe you liked more. The room is closed to the central square, just five minutes walking.

Great location and accomodatin basic but comfortable and clean. However I was disappointed I was not given the room I booked which was specifically for the view. Instead given bottom floor apartment with limited view- the best view on the top patio is reserved for the top 2 rooms, but I went up anyway when the other residents were out, as that is what I paid for. Apartment was spacious- 2 floors- but kitchen stove did not work and it was poorly equipped, not even a bowl for cereal, and had to borrow a cork

Location is excellent with a superb view over the sea. The negative point is that we had NO hot water in the morning and even though we called the responsible person, no one could help us at that time and so our day began with an ice-cold shower. We had a small discount, but I would have appreciated it more if there was someone available to solve the problem, unfortunately that was not possible.

Rooms were standard but the view & location was amazing - right in the middle of town. Perfect location for exploring the 5 towns, and quite a few bars & restaurants to choose from. Nevertheless the owner was quite unprofessional. When we arrived he said he would come back the next day with our change after we had paid, and we were told to leave copies of our passports, which we luckily had. However the next day he never came. We went looking for him but to no avail. We never saw him again!

The room was in a great location and was easy to find. The terrace was amazing!

A room as interesting as the area. Roof deck access was nice to have as well. I'd recommend it!

Nice and clean hostel but small room. Had to take a lot of stairs to get to it but the view was definitely worth it! Very close to main street and to beach area.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7