Rooms Gara Reviews

Ivana Pavla 43, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Good location right by the bus station in Dubrovnik. Old town is just a quick bus ride away, which I thought was convenient as I didn't fancy bringing all my stuff on the overcrowded local buses. It's very easy to find the place. Friendly host who offered fruit upon arrival. Room was clean with comfortable beds and good working aircon. Bathroom is shared and there is a small sitting area in the hall where you can meet other travelers. Would recomend.

Thank you for your comment.

We had two nights in the private double en suite. Ridiculously easy to find, literally across the road out from the bus station. Hostel owner was very friendly and accommodating on arrival. Room had a TV (which you couldn't plug in), AC unit which worked great and a massive double bed plus a sofa bed type thing. Bathroom did smell a bit of urine. Besides that our stay was absolutely fine. Being right next to the bus station was perfect for us as we had a flight to catch early in the morning.

CHARLES THANK YOU FOR YOUR NICE COMMENT (WE HAVE PLUG IN BAT YOU MEYBI NOT SEE I HOPE THAT IS NOT BIG PROBLEM FOR YOUR HAPY IN THIS GUESTHAUSE ) BEST REGREDS

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts