Rooms - Goa Mostar Reviews

Stari Pazar 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I can never forget this house and the nice people there all my life. The house master is very very kind and cheerful. I enjoyed staying there so much. The house master was living there during the war and we have talked shortly about the history. He prepared a very nice breakfast for us with a nice organic juice from the fruit trees in his house garden. I highly recommend this place.

Imir and his wife were amazing hosts. The location, while difficult to find at first, was seconds from old town Mostar. At the same time, you felt like you were away from the tourist centre. Imir greeted us with homemade rosehip juice from his enormous garden and prepared us a delicious Bosnian breakfast. He had helpful suggestions of where to go in the town and helped us get back to the bus station. I definitely recommend staying here!

• 14th Jun 2014