Rooms Laura Reviews

Slaviceva 1, Split, Croatia

lovely place to stay if you are travelling as a couple...very modern room which was spotless and you can sit and have a beer outside ...a little hard to find down a side street but not a big deal...make sure you try the pizza from the pizzeria next door...great value and best pizza I had in Croatia!!

One of the best places I've stayed at thus far! Very roomy and everything is very nice and clean. It is very deceiving when you get to the apartment as there is a "ghetto" vibe. Other than that, they are very welcoming and hospitable staff!

Wow- the apartment was much bigger than we had imagined! For the price, we were amazed by the facilities available. The interior was great, and cleanliness impeccable. Good location as very close to the walled city. Only negative was the atmosphere as you approach the apartment past all the cats haha! Thanks very much for a great base for a stopover in Split.

• 19th Aug 2013

Really enjoyed our stay here, was very nice, the owner was very friendly and helpful. Less then 5 min walk from the old town. in a very quiet area. Bed was good, the bathroom was very clean. would stay here again if we ever went back to Split.

Good, clean room in a private home with friendly owners. Good value for money. Location was excellent for heading out in Split. Value for money with nothing over the top special - regular room in a nice house. Owners smoked outside which is a nice distinguishing factor from many similar homes in Dubrovnik!

I stayed here with my parents in Room Laura for 2 days. There were no communal kitchen facilities available for our room accomodation which was not made aware to us on Hostelworld website. The 'reception' area was right outside our door and we felt abit caged in our room as there was also limited common area. Interestingly, there were many unknown winter jackets hanging inside our wardrobe in our room?!?! The room was clean and in excellent location to the palace, bus station and ferry port.

Reasonably comfortable, but the sign posting is a challenge to find it particularly in the dark. Owner was friendly and helped to fix a couple of issues. Only stayed overnight, but it is still fairly central in it locations and the room was quite spacious

Lovely apartment. Lady who owned the property was very nice and friendly . Had everything we needed and the location was 2 minute walk from the palace. Definitely recommend! !

It was my second time there. Now we stayed 9 nites. And it was even better than the first time. I just love it and will go there over and over again!

Laura was very kind and the room was perfect and its location also. I´ll be glad to come back!

Thanks, I hope I will see you again!

View all Split Bed and Breakfasts