Rooms Montalbano Reviews

Montalbano 14, Rovinj, Croatia

Loved this place. In a perfect location with a wonderful host. The stairs are quite narrow and (of course) we were on the top floor. It was a bit difficult to get up there with packs, so I can imagine with regular suitcases it would be quite the feat. Rooms were large and pleasant, we even had a fan! Lovely stay, would definitely come back.

Great to stay, except in summer, is fan room.

Frank (the owner) was v friendly + helpful. Brilliant location in heart of the beautiful old town. Security great. The owner's family were charming whenever you saw them, but there were no communal areas so the atmosphere wasn't amazing. Showers + toilet very clean. €60/night for a twin private ensuite is pretty expensive in my opinion, and we were given a double with two sheets instead anyway. But, Rovinj is a justifiably popular destination and this is a nice guesthouse. I'd come again.

Frank was wonderful. I really enjoyed my stay at the Rooms Montalbano. I needed help shipping out my suitcase and Frank was so helpful and accomodating. This place is a must stay very homey and comfortable. Close to everything.

• 20th Jun 2015

Rooms are up a very narrow, tall set of stairs. Very difficult to get bags up.

Nice bedroom in a local familes house. Not a good spot to meet others and you are likely the only traveler there.

Great hospitality. Beautifull location in the Old Town. Everything we needed was provided.

highly recomended .

hostel is located in central location,convenient! we stayed on the top level of the bldg,still a bit noisy in the morning,as u can heard the ppl passby talking from the street,n ppl walks on the wooden floor in the house. Host r nice,the little girl is cute! very basic and simple room,still a good exp to live in a local house.

The rooms were extremely cold and the blankets were very thin. There was no warm water supply too. Perhaps the place is more suitable for summer vacation.

View all Rovinj Bed and Breakfasts