Rooms Nena Reviews

Matice hrvatske 88, Split, Croatia

The owner needs to be more friendly if she wants people to come here and they ended up charging us extra than they should have. I don't usually write reviews, but for this place I had to express my shock and concern at how terrible it was. End of the season now, you have 6 months to change your attitude and cost for this place. Overpriced and miles out of town. Harsh but true.

• 31st Aug 2013

no comment just to say that the bad comments written by guests who work problems

Nena is a rude,agressive and creepy character who does not own a hostel on the given address,only aweful flats with terrible rooms around the city.When we arrived at the adress she told us a relative of her would be taking us to the actual flat/room on the other sisde of Split. Once we got to the scary flat with and inflatable bed with dirty sheets she told us we would be charged for the lift another 12 pounds. Her whole bussiness stinks and should be looked into from a legal point of view.

I love all goste.Oni have the right to cancel if they do not like the room and not to sleep and threaten boss hostela.Pitam that we give some customers riviju 100 percent as well as stranci.Razumjem and bad guests who wish to harm you but my conscience is mirna.Ja have many apartments and rooms and they repeat customers if they do not like they can not fail to sleep and say you are not fitting the truth

When we arrived no one was there. We Had to wait almost an hour. The room facilities were basic and security was yet to be desired. The hostel lady was friendly but she slept on a mattress inside the kitchen so if you had left a bottle of water inside the fridge you had to wake her up to get it. There was an extra charge of 50 kuna per day for the air con. I wouldn't recommend it.

I wonder if they are not canceled and they stayed uopće.Ja I slept on a mattress I have a rooms.Nije clear to me that we can give customers a one hundred percent rating and the other guests write lies to their uncharacteristic.

From the moment we arrived we were treated appaulingly the owner was annoyed that we had paid less than others to stay and as a result was getting us a lift to accommodation further away. We had read recent reviews and decided to look for somewhere more central rather than take the risk. It was an amateur operation and looked like it had been massively overbooked. The owner, bizarrely, was pleased with our decision to cancel our stay and then shouted insults at us when we left. Dont stay here.

Front door left open at night to help with heat I guess. Bit of a hostile reception from Nena when we arrived at 2315, even though we had stated we would arrive at 2300-2330. Received no email back after sending this info. Whilst out of the centre, the old town can be reached by bus 18 or on foot within 30 minutes so despite the poor first impression, this wasnt bad. The rooms are boling in summer, and you have to pay an extra 50 kuna a day for air con. Fans available, but need to ask!

• 7th Aug 2013

Unacceptable - Rooms Nena is one of the worst hostel experiences i have ever had. Upon arrival we were told we would be taken to overflow accommodation due to over booking, even though we were assured they had the space for us. the room we were taken to was nothing short of decrepit and much farther away from the city centre. The room had a partially smashed in door, a lock that didn't work and abandoned appliances. We ended up leaving in the middle of the night because the room felt unsafe.

Very bad experience:the owner’s agreesive, shouts loudly all day, lives the same house and corridor as guests. She peed with door open, sent us out of toilett cause she had to pee in the morning. We made reserv. but had no room: we got her private room full of personal staff. She didn’t answer our 4 emails about how can we store bikes but when checking-out she shouted we’re stupid that we have bicycles. Young girl’s great,helpful. Rooms’re clean but does not worth the stress with the older woman

to the guests that God preserve and, God forbid, more such goste.To they pissing open the door and wash your shoes Spork levandino to the toilet where he washed his face and ruke.Kad I saw that I was not normal ravnodušna.Unjeli in my beautiful room Spork bike and it's not fair the rooms are for sleeping and not for bikes, I had a garage for bicycles.

Little bit too far from everything(have to use the local bus which goes every 20 minutes). Staff was friendly. Rooms were basic and clean. We stayed in apartment room so there were only one door locked.

The location was quite a walk from the main attractions. In the heat, we often had to take a taxi to and from the old city. Not a lot of restaurants or food near by. We had to walk through another room to get to ours. Kinda awkward. Staff was very friendly and accommodating!

Like many other town in Croatia, we were put into the different place which was in a totally different location faraway from the one provided online. We were put in a car with the strangers who took us to his place where we finally stayed. The room, however, was nice and clean.The owner of the room was nice and helpful which was totally on the opposite side of Nena's personality. The stays was moderate. Prepare yourself for the unexected situations. Our advice: KEEP CALM AND ENJOY CROATIA

• 17th Jul 2013
  • Czech Republic

Really friendly and helpful staff and probably thenicest place we stayed on our travels. The rooms have tv and air con and are generally quite nice. The place is also one of the cheaper accommodations you can find in split however its a bit further out from the town centre then some of the others (it's still walkable though). Generally a good stay

Apartments owner asked us to move for another building down the street when we wanted to check in , it seems that they were fully booked although my reservation was booked online before , we had to do lot of walking carrying our stuff and they started showing us different flats to see if we accept it and to match with what we have booked , location was really bad and there was no Wifi at the new flats.

My apartments are all pretty comfortable and would not comment on komfotni

Great clean rooms, short walk to splits only sand beach. owner was lovely and dropped us at the port free of charge when we checked out. recommended!

Very disappointing.

• 11th Jul 2013
  • Lithuania

i am sorry, you wrote lies, my apartments are wonderful, comfortable,i understand you, you may have some private problems so you are not able to judge it. :D

TERRIBLE ACCOM! Milka, the lady that runs Rooms Nena is concerned with one thing.. MONEY. She lied to us over and over again about everything, put us in a DISGUSTING Attic for the night (because our booking was given away) with no hot water, no toilet paper, rotting food. The whole place was decrepit and falling apart. In the time we stayed, about 80 groups turned up and all were driven away by her "brother" or "sister". Again, lies. Overbooks badly. You will have no where to stay. Never Again

• 10th Jul 2013

I think the place was kind of exspencive compared to what you got. Also because there was like 25 min walking to main centre/harbour etc.

• 10th Jul 2013
  • Denmark

Everything was excellent staff very helpful and friendly and went the extra mile to help us get a taxi on a busy Saturday in the middle of the night

• 6th Jul 2013
  • Portugal

Great value for money , clean , staff are great help me out heaps , as I was sick to find a doctor etc thanks !! Heaps

• 5th Jul 2013