Rooms Nena Reviews

Matice hrvatske 88, Split, Croatia

On arrival Nena was quite abrupt and laid down the law, however, after playing one of her favourite CD's (we found it in our room), she came in and started dancing. From then on she was a pussy cat! :)

Generally quite good but the rooms were very hot and stuffy. Air conditioning was available for each room but was charged at a rate of around £5 per day which I thought was very expensive.

We booked in a hostel, we went to the hostel first we had to pay and then she took us with a car to another place far from the city. She sad it is a verry nice appartment with private badroom, but she didn't say how far it was. Then we saw the appartment it was verry small, there was no space for our lugage. We say to her that we don't like it and she say 'you c canceled' but we payed allready so there was no way back and she wasn't friendly..

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Very weird experience, arrived late and were greeted by an old local woman in her garden at the location shown on hostel world map! However this was no where we stayed, another local woman arrived and we walked for 10 minutes with her through a run down area (very creepy at night) and stayed in the upstairs of her apartment... No locks on bedroom doors, dirty rooms and all in all an awful experience... DONT STAY HERE!

a person who takes an aggressive and rude no wonder that lying and that bothers other dear guests.

She has A/C listed as an amenity, however it's not free; she charges 50kn per night to use it. She won't allow you to use it during the day. This wouldn't be an issue, but due to the fact that all of the surrounding buildings behind the hostel are all dilapidated and over grown, the mosquitos are quite unreasonable and you can't open a window or door for a breeze. She is extremely loud, unpleasant and difficult to deal with. You're also not allowed to mingle with other guests after 21:00.

The room was clean and fresh, the staff were really helpful in accommodating us.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

We didn't even stay there because the woman owning the place asked for a new price way more expensive than what we reserved for and she kicked us out at 23:30 in a new town (2girls) because we didn't want the pay a new price but the price we agree with hostel world. We lost our reservation money on top of that.

100% great room great host great vibes

Nena can solve any situation, she is awesome!

The accommodation was very good, we were given an apartment with a garden and washing machine. This was very good as we are travelling around Europe for 6 months and need to do washing from time to time.

Firat of all, the welcoming was a chocking experience where one lady yelled at her employee to do something while show yelled "give me money". Then she added a fee that she made up (not the same that was in the booking). Horrible hostess that really just wants your money. Room was 40 degees celcius with a broken fan (incredibly warm) and location was far away from the city on a hill. We have stayed in hostels in plenty of countries bit this is one of the top horrible places even. Don't go here!

I just keep the peace in my room rooms grandmother and safety of every guest that has mir.Ponavljam guests who give a bad score Its what I do not allow them to interfere with other guests while you sleep and you have to respect the rules of my object Rooms Nena I'm not policeman, but when they will be nice and respect other guests who paid the same as those who love problems.

Es ist ok fuer eine Nacht. Es ist sehr weit vom Stadtzentrum entfernt. Die Einrichtung und Zimmer sind alle etwas runtergekommen. Fuer den Preis und die Lage zu teuer.

• 23rd Jul 2014

We were able to check in earlier than advised as our room had been double booked. Nena upgraded our 3 bed private to a 3 bed apartment. We were charged the original price as quoted on HostelWorld so were very happy at the news. The hostel is in a good location, 15 minute walk from the eastern beach in Split (less touristy and some more quiet areas as compared to Bacvice beach), and a 15 minute walk to the old town where you can find plenty of restaurants and bars.

• 20th Jul 2014

Horrible room, old stuff, not clean at all. Bathroom was even worse. Staff were weird, unfriendly, almost did not speak english, asking for money in a really rude way. The lady complained about how late we got there and actually we arrived 30 minutes before the due arrival time. At least wifi worked. Worst place where I have been for sure. Don't stay there.

not coment these guest

Very vært vert poor! Dont go!

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

not coment these guest

Great place to stay. Very central, 10 minute walk to the heart of split. Highly recommended !!

• 15th Jul 2014

Staff were very friendly and room was amazing and clean. Entire hostel was impeccable and cannot fault! Best hostel I have been to so far

• 4th Jul 2014

I do not understand that we can give one a score of 100% 97% 87% and these problematic guests assessment that is not realistic for my building and slept in the same house and we both gosti.Gosti who give little evaluation do not like red but problems.

The owner needs to be more friendly if she wants people to come here and they ended up charging us extra than they should have. I don't usually write reviews, but for this place I had to express my shock and concern at how terrible it was. End of the season now, you have 6 months to change your attitude and cost for this place. Overpriced and miles out of town. Harsh but true.

• 31st Aug 2013

no comment just to say that the bad comments written by guests who work problems

Nena is a rude,agressive and creepy character who does not own a hostel on the given address,only aweful flats with terrible rooms around the city.When we arrived at the adress she told us a relative of her would be taking us to the actual flat/room on the other sisde of Split. Once we got to the scary flat with and inflatable bed with dirty sheets she told us we would be charged for the lift another 12 pounds. Her whole bussiness stinks and should be looked into from a legal point of view.

I love all goste.Oni have the right to cancel if they do not like the room and not to sleep and threaten boss hostela.Pitam that we give some customers riviju 100 percent as well as stranci.Razumjem and bad guests who wish to harm you but my conscience is mirna.Ja have many apartments and rooms and they repeat customers if they do not like they can not fail to sleep and say you are not fitting the truth

When we arrived no one was there. We Had to wait almost an hour. The room facilities were basic and security was yet to be desired. The hostel lady was friendly but she slept on a mattress inside the kitchen so if you had left a bottle of water inside the fridge you had to wake her up to get it. There was an extra charge of 50 kuna per day for the air con. I wouldn't recommend it.

I wonder if they are not canceled and they stayed uopće.Ja I slept on a mattress I have a rooms.Nije clear to me that we can give customers a one hundred percent rating and the other guests write lies to their uncharacteristic.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7