Rooms Ramona Reviews

Ivana Mazuranica 10, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Unfortunately there's been a problem with our reservation and we couldn't stay at Room Ramona. Nevertheless the host was very nice and managed to get us a room in the same area.

We had booked and paid a deposit for 2 nights stay, for a double room and private bath. When we arrived, the owners were not home and no one was expecting us. Luckily the son and grandmother were there, and they were very helpful. Rooms Ramona is difficult to locate. Would have been nice to have some directions. Son Mauro and grandmother made up for the rocky start. They were really nice and helpful.

• 18th Sep 2013
  • Couple, 41+

A COMPLETE DISASTER. CHANGED OUR LOCATION FOR A WORST APARTMENT WITHOUT EXPLANATIONS. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Thé owner was amazing , i your are planning to visite dubrovning i réally advise u this place ! Enjoy

Drenched in sweat after climbing a mountain of stairs from Pile Gate (bus drop-off point), I arrived at what I thought was Rooms Ramona, though I was not sure because it was someone’s home and there were no signs. After being greeted by the owner’s extremely kind mother with a cold glass of water I was shown to my room. The rest of my stay was wonderful. The old city is only 7 minutes walk away and there is a stunning view of the water from the terrace.

We booked our two night stay in dubrovnik quite late while we were travelling down the coast. We found the accommodation on hostel world. Our host offered to pick us up from the bus station; this pretty muched summed up how they were with us, nothing was too much trouble. They upgraded us free of charge to their just finished stone villa apartment 10 minutes walk from the old town in a lovely area. When we saw it we were amazed and left pretty stunned. They had undertaken the renovation on their

There are many stairs and difficult to find, as its up a little ally way, however very good value for money

View all Dubrovnik Apartments