9.8
Superb 55 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 55 Total Reviews
Rooms and Apartments Sweet Dreams Located at Peline 27, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20000 Peline 27
98% 55
42.6426405 18.1090246
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

Absolutely wonderful experience and great help from Lucy :) loved my time there

11th Jul 2016

Lucy was very welcoming, generous, and extremely hard-working! We saw her cleaning the apartment every day. She always made sure we were enjoying ourselves. She even did some laundry for us (free of charge cuz we had a long stay). The apartment is secure and clean. It has a full bathroom and shower. We stayed in the double room upstairs. It had a comfy bed, small fridge, an armoire, 2 windows, and an AIR-CONDITIONER (essential). Wifi always worked really well and we always had clean towels.

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at the apartment; it was clean and comfortable and in a great location for exploring the old town. Luci was extremely helpful and recommended some great places to eat.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2016

This appartment is located at the top of the old town of Dubrovnik. It is close to the Buza Gate and the airport bus stop. It was super clean, had a small fridge and even stuff to make tea and coffee! The lady who runs it, Lucy, is really helpful and will give you a map of the city with tips on what to do/see and where to eat (and even coupons!).

• Japan, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

I love this apartment. The host of this apartment is one of the sweetest persons I have ever met. She gave me a lot of useful tips for my trip. I enjoyed my stay in Dubrovnik thanks to her cheering personality. Thanks a lot Luci, and I will definitely recommend this apartment to everyone who needs a cozy place to stay in Dubrovnik.

• India, Female, 18-24
24th Apr 2016

Lucie was the best host I have ever had. She was warm, welcoming and super helpful. She helped us get discounts through the whole city and our stay become 1000 times better because of Lucie´s support. The house is clean, perfectly located and is just perfect. Overall experience was amazing!

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
14th Apr 2016

Nice room with a great view. Location is central but also quiet. The lady was very nice and gave me a map and lots of information.

• Australia, Female, 41+
29th Mar 2016

I had an amazing time in Dubrovnik and loved my stay at Luke's apartment. Luci was an amazing host and was very accomodating, nothing was too much trouble and she was more than happy to give advice and help with arrangements. Very clean, awesome location. I would highly recommend 110% 😀👍

• carnold84
  • New Zealand, Male, 31-40
14th Mar 2016

Brilliant place to stay. Luci was a great host and even upgraded my single room to the large apartment as I was the only one there! Excellent and immaculately clean bathroom and other facilities. Really enjoyed my stay and Luci's recommendations were really useful. Will definitely stay there again!