8.1
Fabulous 35 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 35 Total Reviews
Roots Kiev Hostel Located at Proreznaya 23 Apt. 5, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 0134 Proreznaya 23 Apt. 5
81% 35
50.4485722 30.5161087
    Rooms available

24th Aug 2016

I will stay there again when I return to Kiev.

4th Jul 2016
6.9

I don't know how to put it in words, but the staff was somewhat weird, although they were friendly and warm. Maybe someone else would regard the atmosphere as amusing, but I found it odd and just a little untidy as well. But the hostel itself was well-located (very close to Khreshchatyk) and the facilities were good enough for an experienced bagpacker. To me, it was ideal for a couple days of stay, especially if you are going to spend long hours walking through the city.

1st Jul 2016
4.3

This hostel just wasn't for me. I've travelled quite a bit + stayed in tons of places - this one was definitely on the worse end. Location was really good but it was honestly just dirty + smelly. I think people were actually living there as well. People slept on the living room floor,it smelled really bad, the one(!) bathroom was not enough and was dirty. There were no maps or suggestions for things to do. And I was constantly locked out because the staff were upstairs smoking + didn't hear bell

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
18th May 2016
4.9

It was somehow a strange stay. The "Free Airport Pick up Service" wasn't free. There were somehow strange people living in the hostel. (Like real living, I think they wern't guests because they hung around in the hostel for the whole day...) I didn't feel very confortable since they were mostly men and I was a single travelling girl. But it is very nice located and has a very nice common room. The staff was very friendly :)

30th Apr 2016
6.3

The hostel is in a great location in a very beautiful old building, but for such a great location, it needs to be run better & taken care of more. My first greeting at the hostel was a bit rude, they didn't seem in any way happy to see a new guest or seem welcoming or really even care about me. Staff were awkward, didn't really give any information about the hostel or surrounding area, they have almost nothing to give you regarding a tourist stay (maps, tourist info, etc.). BUT it's afford

18th Apr 2016

A good place, just the staff sometimes gives misleading information or writes e-mails while the client has to wait.