Roscoe House by Urban Chic Reviews

27 Rodney Street, Liverpool, England

Great value for the money, big rooms, nice location.

My room is in the ground floor, a little bit noisy when a lot of people come down in the morning. The cold and hot water taps are separate, so cold water is too cold and hot water is too hot to use to wash face. Beside's of that everything is fine. The room I live is ensuite, has a living room, fridge, oven, even washing machine......load of Surprise though I don't really use them.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • China

The hostel was ideally located, all the places of interest could be reached by foot. The room was very clean and spacious, and we even had a table, sofa and kitchen, which was not expected ! Some negative aspects though : the wi-fi was almost non existent and the shower kept going from freezing to boiling water, with a very low pressure.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Lovely hotel for the price

• 3rd Apr 2015

Had a very enjoyable experience. Staff very friendly.Surprised its called a hostel.

• 17th Feb 2015

Mmmmm.,... bad move to be so upfront about your wifi and then for it to be not working on our visit! Showers pretty hot/cold if I'm being honest. Area was a wee bit scungy- as in, we got harrassed twice on Leece Street when toing and froing from there at nighttime-... but that's not the hostels fault. Just be aware if you are girls travelling. I didn't read the hostelworld quote properly so I ws disappointed to see that breakfast IS NOT included in the price! Haha my bad! Super comfy bed!

We were so happy with our stay. We had never been to Liverpool before but the location was perfect for walking through town and down to the water. Amazingly friendly staff - I had arrived early before check in time before our room was ready but was due for a hen party. The front desk was so accomodating in giving me some space to get ready. It ws such pleasant surprise for a hostel and would defo reccommend it to others.

• 27th Dec 2014