Roscoe House by Urban Chic Reviews

27 Rodney Street, Liverpool, England

Great accommodation, very central located. VERY GOOD value for money. Friendly staff. Wifi access int he room, very clean rooms, great shower. Free kettle with tea bags and instant coffee.

Wonderfull experience. Splendid plca to stay.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • South Africa

Lovely big bed room that slept the whole family with lots of room. The king-size mattress was old and falling apart which gave no back support - hence, I had back pain each day following my sleep. Getting progressively worse. I would only stay here again if I was assured I would sleep in a decent bed. The location was great but noisy at the weekend do to a local night club, so not so great if away with children,

• 25th Sep 2015

Chic indeed!

• 14th Sep 2015

Staff were very welcoming to us. One even took the trouble to let us into a private room prepped for the next customers because we needed to go to the loo after our check-out date. The house and street were preserved for many decades, it's understandable that despite being a lil run-down, it nevertheless underwent some re-furbishment and renovations over the years. I'm particularly fond of the old-fashioned phone, fireplace, granite floor and spacious room. Central location on a famous street.

room was much larger and nicer than expected. WiFi worked well. shower had good temperature but poor pressure

• 4th Sep 2015

we had a lovely stop over at the Roscoe house thanks Lizzie

• 1st Sep 2015

Excellent welcome by the young lady up in arrival.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Very nice and great value for money. Wasn't very clear that breakfast wasn't included as it does advertise itself as a B&B.

View all Liverpool Bed and Breakfasts