Roscoe House by Urban Chic Reviews

27 Rodney Street, Liverpool, England

Had a very enjoyable experience. Staff very friendly.Surprised its called a hostel.

• 17th Feb 2015

Mmmmm.,... bad move to be so upfront about your wifi and then for it to be not working on our visit! Showers pretty hot/cold if I'm being honest. Area was a wee bit scungy- as in, we got harrassed twice on Leece Street when toing and froing from there at nighttime-... but that's not the hostels fault. Just be aware if you are girls travelling. I didn't read the hostelworld quote properly so I ws disappointed to see that breakfast IS NOT included in the price! Haha my bad! Super comfy bed!

We were so happy with our stay. We had never been to Liverpool before but the location was perfect for walking through town and down to the water. Amazingly friendly staff - I had arrived early before check in time before our room was ready but was due for a hen party. The front desk was so accomodating in giving me some space to get ready. It ws such pleasant surprise for a hostel and would defo reccommend it to others.

• 27th Dec 2014

Wonderful stay at Roscoe House. Clean, spacious rooms, and close to city centre. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would gladly stay again.

• 17th Nov 2014

We had a lovely comfortable stay at Roscoe. We arrived very late at night yet still the manager was very friendly and welcoming. Our spacious room, with a large and modern bathroom, was downstairs but we still had natural light from a couple of windows. The location was perfect and the price was pretty unbelievable for such a big room that had everything we needed. That said, we stayed on a Thursday and I noticed the prices shot up over the weekend. Would recommend and go again.

• 9th Oct 2014