Rose Guesthouse Plus Reviews

87 Ratchapakinai, Prasing, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great place to stay! The staff very friendly and helpful; they told me about local markets and places to go without being asked. The food at the restaurant was fantastic and good value. Cool place downstairs to chill out with a beer and game of pool. Oh, and my pillow was amazing!

Nice hostel, good atmosphere. Only complaint is I was put in female dorms instead of mixed

Sorry about that and we were fully booked and and staff was confused and thank you for your comment

Really nice staff and bar area is great for meeting people. Bathrooms weren't that clean but it was Songkran so it was probably impossible to keep clean. Otherwise top hostel in Chiang Mai.

Just found the strange and not so pratical to have the showers 3 floors down of the bedroom, and the showers being next to the lounge are. My single room has basic but good, (the door wasnt closing best buts it is ok) Oh, and between rooms you really dont have a completily wall, so you can hear everything from each other... Despite this, its a good spot and well located

The bar underneath the hostel is very nice and cool. However, rooms weren't as nice and new. The toilets were disgusting: full if Mosquitos and spiders. What is more, we were stating in the second floor and needed to go to the ground floor to have a shower: everyone at the bar could see you leaving the bathroom in your towel... No toilet paper provided either. Arranged a taxi to get us to the airport and the guy left and wanted to substitute it with a tuc tuc where we didn't fit...

I booked by HW 24h before I arrive. My flight arrived at 23pm. In the email of confirmation I saw that they do not checkin after 9pm (which is absolutely the first time I saw that in Asia!), but ask to contact by mail if i's the case, which I did. I sent an email 24h before. No answer... When I arrived, nobody. The owner contacted by telephone ask me politely to find another hostel (at 11:30pm), I answered she should change her job. Worst (or total absence) hospitality in Thailand. Go away!

Thank you for your review you should read before booking. we have opening hours and you came so late after midnight I allowed you to get in but you left early did not pay or even say thank you but bad review. Well God bless you

Amazing! Great staff, always clean, great location. And the price is unbeatable

• 8th Feb 2014

Thank you so much for your comment please come back again for your next visit in Chiangmai