Fabulous 147 Total Reviews
Fabulous 147 Total Reviews
Rose Guesthouse Located at Via Sforza,40, , Rome.
Rose Guesthouse
    Rooms available

• jos_ao
  • Macau, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

The location of this hostel is good. Metro is a min away. Very near Colosseo. Staffs are friendly. It's overall clean. I recommend this hotel.

• Egypt, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016

Amazingggg

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Aug 2016
8.0

Good place to sleep and get going, no common room to meet people and breakfast is just a box of cereal and some cakes. But other than that the bathrooms are private towels included, nothing really bad to say about this hostel.

• Mexico, Mixed Group, 41+
28th Jul 2016

Nice hostel. The room was very spacious and clean. The hostel is well located, near the Coliseum. There is free breakfast, nothing very fancy but good enough for the price. Mario, the person in charge, waited for us until 2 AM because we had explained our flight was delayed. The only inconvenience is, as in many other places, the wi-fi sometimes failed so we had to get closer to the router.

22nd Jul 2016

I loved this hostel. The staff was incredibly nice and accomidating! The location was very close to the coliseum. This was a great value for the money and I would definitely recommend it!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
17th Jul 2016
5.7

Pros: relatively clean. Near Cavour metro station so very easy to get around. Wifi is okay. Cons: security door constantly left open. Large dorm windows have no security, left open at night so you don't suffocate (no fan or aircon) and a strange man jumping the fence right next to open windows with 6 sleeping girls. There is no communal area apart from the bedroom/dorm.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
6.0

I had to wait 30 minutes in the heat outside for someone to come and let me check in. This is despite the owner having contacted me in advance several times to check what time I was arriving so someone would be there. I arrived at the designated time and no one answered the bell. I called the owner who was surprised I was there, and told me he would be there in 10 minutes. He didn't arrive for 30 minutes, while I waited outside in the 40 degree heat in what feels like a very unsafe street.

9th Jul 2016

Overall, would recommend. The rooms are spacious, the kitchen is fully equipped and the bathrooms are clean. No AC, but there's a big fan. My biggest peeve is that even after emailing with the owner and letting them know what time I would be arriving at the hostel, I still had to wait 45 minutes outside the complex in the heat for them to come and let me in. I heard other travelers had similar experiences since they don't have 24 hr reception. Do the math yourself when they ask for payment!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Jun 2016

Great location, there is a clean kitchen equiped wiht fridge, stove, kettle etc. that's availible for guests to use. Breakfast is just cereal, bread, yogurt and juice I wasn't expecting much more from a hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were cleaned everyday and Mario was friendly and helpful. Overall it's pricy, but this is Rome after all and it was a very well run place in a location that's close to many sites.

• slaughtland6261
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

the location is fantastic, and the rooms were lovely too, there was no common room but it was still possible to meet new people in the dorm rooms. the lockers are a good size, however, my bed did not have one for some reason but luckily my friend had one so we shared. the door was broken on that locker so if someone wanted to get in then they could have easily got in. the hotel was very secure though, there were two locked doors so outsiders would not have been able to break in anyway.