8.8
8.8
Fabulous 204 Total Reviews

• China, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

Super friendly and informative staff. Very quiet location and also close to colosseum. Comfortable soft bed (for a dorm). Very clean kitchen (with some breakfast in the morning) and bathroom. Became friends with both dorm mates and the host :) A very good place, I would definitely recommend!

5th Mar 2017

Amazing stay at Rose Guesthouse! My friend and I stayed for 4 nights and was well-taken care of. Towels are provided with no additional charge, and less than a 10 minute walk to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and other attractions. It is near the Termini station, a 15 minute walk or you can use the metro which is right next to the hostel. Salvadore was a great host and made us feel so welcome. He gave us a map and showed us all the popular places to go. Breakfast was simple but it was nice to have.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Great location, very helpful and uncomplicated staff. Our beds were made everyday. Breakfast had good coffee, croissants, cake and cereals. I would definitely stay there again!

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
7th Feb 2017

The staff is very friendly and kind. The location is very safe for solo girl travellers in the night. But the blanket is quite smelly. Overall is good that worth the money. :D

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

The hosts were so kind and very accommodating. I also left two very important gifts after I had checked out and they let me back in and let me go through the bags and room to find it. Thankfully they were in there and I got them back! It was pretty clean for the most part and the rooms were cleaned each night. Only two bathrooms, but it was easy to share with the other guests. Free wifi and breakfast was a major plus!

25th Jan 2017

Location location location. This is an incredible spot to tour Rome. Close to everything! The staff is excellent and we would highly recommend here when staying

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

I enjoyed my stay there! The staff was super friendly and always willing to help! The location is not that easy to find but quite close to the train station and Colloseum. It's a female dorm so I felt cozy and safe for my entire stay. Check out time is very flexible. Although the breakfast wasn't good and there was a lack of cooking utensils, it was worth the money to spent there.

• Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
4th Jan 2017

Would recommended! Had a very nice stay! Staff is very friendly and willing to help, really care about the stay of his guests. Kitchen and bathroom are clean. Close to central train station and colosseum, easy to walk to all sightseeing spots. Also near supermarket.

30th Dec 2016
7.1

We only spend the first night in the place we booked. It was a room with 2 bunk beds and a single bed and we were only 3 guests. For the rest of our stay they offered us another room in another place near the hostel at no extra charge. Just by spending that one night, i would say that the Rose Guest House is clean enough, secure, very well located (you can walk to the Coliseum in 10-15min). The room was clean. Beds were ok. Bathroom was clean. Acceptable for no longer than 2-3 nights.

22nd Dec 2016

I love how it was halfway between Termini and the Colosseum and the metro. It was very easy to find, and I never felt unsafe. The only downside I have is that the bedroom was cold, but I put a pair of pant and a sweatshirt on and grabbed aother blanket and was fine.