8.4
8.4
Fabulous 264 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

This is a perfect hostel for chill time and great sleep. It's located close tho all the main sites, you can walk to the collasems in 10min. The beds are comfortable and you can get good sleep. Everything is clean. Staff is nice. This is not a party hostel.. If your looking to make a lot of friends this isn't the place ... This is a small hostel with no common area. Other than that I loved it and would stay again.

2nd Jul 2017

Neat and clean hostel with spacious rooms and a fully functional kitchen. The staff is very helpful as well to meet your specific needs. The wifi strength was one of the best I have experienced among other hostels I have stayed in recently. :) However, its important to take note of the specific address to find this place after you arrive at the Google maps location.

27th Jun 2017
3.1

This was bad from start to finish. Couldn't get out of there fast enough. As if the location wasn't bad enough there's never anyone at the hostel who can help you if you get locked out or have issues and the facilities weren't clean or well maintained. Not to mention, the security is practically non existent due to the doors that are often left open/unlocked and the windows to the rooms being open to the ground floor. This hostel was not as advertised in my opinion.

20th Jun 2017

This place was really nice! Great location and the staff were so helpful and friendly. The kitchen was basic, and there was a nice breakfast of our, cereal, coffee, and more. Great stay!

19th Jun 2017

Amazing staff, location, quiet, best wifi. Very clean and they're so friendly and helpful. Kind of hard to find keep in mind and they HAVE to know EXACTLY when you're arriving. I almost got stuck outside since my train broke down and phone doesn't work but it all eventually got sorted out. Basic breakfast, showers are hot or cold but nice, broken lockers but I had a lock on my bag.

16th Jun 2017
6.3

This hostel is in a great location close to the Colosseum. Its also close to other yummy restaurants. This is more of a bed and breakfast than a hostel, there aren't outlets for every bed, this can be a problem. Also the wifi would go out for me often, unless i was sitting in a specific location. There was one bathroom for two rooms. It became hectic at times.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

Very friendly staff and a clean hostel. I wish it had a common room or bigger kitchen but it is a B&B so that's not really expected. The hill up to the hostel isn't ideal for backpackers but it's normal in that area. I would recommend for a good place to sleep.

3rd Jun 2017
6.0

I was only there one night so not much to say but that one night was not good! I sat outside for 40 mins waiting to be let in and then when the guy came he told me he had 5 mins to check me in! Didn't answer any of my questions about getting to the airport, then left without giving me the key... ended up giving me some money off but not a good expierience!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017
6.3

Place was pretty nice. Not really the place to meet other travellers if that's what you want. Very close to train and bus stop and supermarket.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
31st May 2017

The owners are very sympathetic and cheerful ppl. I had a great stay. Very good price for value, I definitely recommend this place.