Rosello-Aribau Reviews

Carrer de Rosello 142, Barcelona, Spain

no me parecio que tenia que hacer un deposito de 50€

They sent me another place and it was disaster... I would never ever advise it

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Barcelona was our first stop on our trip and was shocked to find ourselves in a flat rather than a hostel. Regardless, we met some cool people and had fun. Not the cleanest or most secure of places especially as the lock on the outside door was partially broken, but if you're ready to get stuck in, the location is great and Barcelona is beautiful.

Worst place I have ever slept, you should block them from posting, because hostelworld looses good opinion in this case. For a room like it was specified in the offer, they ordered me to pay 5EUR more for a night. Just like that. Weird arguments and faking that they don't know english is a next thing. Please delete that offer and block them from posting new posts.

• 7th May 2014
  • Poland

This was one of my worst experiences. To start, I arrived at the address provided only to find out it was the wrong address, and I had to take another taxi, 4miles away to check in somewhere else. I was then walked back before I could finally get some rest. The sheets had stains, this operation was run very poorly, and the staff barely spoke any english. I do not recommend this place to anyone!

• 1st May 2014

This place shouldn't be on this website. The place that we were led to was completely different than the pictures on the website. We were led to an apartment with a bedroom the size of a closet with a door that barely worked and a window that you couldn't see out of or open. The entire place was COVERED in sawdust, and don't even get me started about the smell of the place. We decided to leave and book a different hostel and lose the money, and it was worth every penny to get out of there!

Nice manager.