Rosello-Aribau Reviews

Carrer de Rosello 142, Barcelona, Spain

Didn't look like it be cleaned for a few months. We got charged an extra 50 euros on arrival, an extra tax apparently. Location was good but one of my friends had his wallet stolen by a man on a bike just outside the hostel, not the hostels fault obviously but thats the local area, bit run. Will definitely not go back.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Wales

no me parecio que tenia que hacer un deposito de 50€

They sent me another place and it was disaster... I would never ever advise it

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Barcelona was our first stop on our trip and was shocked to find ourselves in a flat rather than a hostel. Regardless, we met some cool people and had fun. Not the cleanest or most secure of places especially as the lock on the outside door was partially broken, but if you're ready to get stuck in, the location is great and Barcelona is beautiful.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts