Rosemere Backpackers and Budget Lodge Reviews

6 MacDonald Crescent, City, Wellington, New Zealand

This hostel proved quite expensive for how unkempt it was. I have stayed at much cheaper hostels that were quite tidy and in full working order, so my experience here ended up being literally my worst stay ever, not that I didn't enjoy myself in Wellington. It still has a great location, and with squeaky beds whose mattresses are worn totally flat, you won't find yourself wasting much time in your room. Certainly bring earplugs. Fold up receipts to wedge into the doors to keep them quiet.