Rossio Hostel Reviews

Cal�ada do Carmo, 6, 2nd floor right, Lisbon, Portugal

Very good hostel!!perfect location and amazing staff

Excellent location, helpful and friendly staff, clean rooms

This is the best hostel I ever stayed at. I really don't have any complaints. It's clean, rooms are nice, staff is very friendly, location couldn't be better and the view is amazing!

Thank your for all your help! I really enjoyed my stay at Rossio.

• 18th Apr 2015

The best hostel you can find in Portugal!

Fantastic, easy, and above hostel standards. Felt safe. Not a party environment. Rooms we spotless clean and very comfortable. The AM breakfast served until 11a was wonderful - great to fill up on either eggs or pancakes before heading out for a long day. Didn't take organized tours or dinner, but staff were helpful & involved. . Stayed based off a friend's recommendation and would absolutely recommend to others.

• 16th Apr 2015

The location is perfect , colse to everything The staff are do nice and warm , specially Kamal I defently recommend the hostel for a perfect stay in Lisbon Regards Muna

• 29th Mar 2015

The hostel has great staff, a wonderful breakfast, and great location. We stayed in a private room and it was spacious, the bed was really comfortable, and we had a great view of the plaza. We loved our stay here.

Perhaps the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The location could not have been better and the view from our room was incredible. There were plenty of showers and toilets which were always clean. Breakfast was lovely everyday and the staff were very friendly and helpful both around the hostel and on trips out (which the hostel also organised) couldn't recommend it more!

• 11th Mar 2015

We had a lovely weekend and couldn't have hoped for a better hostel experience. A particular thank you to all of the staff at Rossio hostel who went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable.

• 6th Mar 2015

Outstanding location, our private room looked out over the square. The staff are super friendly and helpful, and put on activities most nights. The kitchen is adequate but a little dated. The showering area in the common bathrooms are a little small, particularly if you're staying in a dorm.

perfect location; super kind and helpful staff; super clean bathrooms and rooms. delicious breakfast; free tea and coffee all day long. excellent value for the money. highly recommended.

Really great hostel. Very comfortable and chilled out. I was in a double room with my girlfriend which was fantastic and the shared bathroom was no worries at all because they have two on the floor and not that many rooms. The breakfast was either pancakes or scrambled eggs on toast which was a great start to the morning and a good size portion. Staff were really friendly and helpful and they also have regular events at night (eg. Tapas, Carnival Party etc) Would definitely stay here again.

Room was cleaner and better tha in regular hotel. Staff was amazing - if you need any directions just ask.

While I got one of the smaller rooms in the hostel, the people (staff and travelers), the amenities, and the location made up for that! Plus my room had a space heater and a window that opened onto the streets, which made my stay nice. Their free breakfasts are great and the staff are beyond helpful. They also organize social activities at night (bar crawls, tapas and drinks at the hostel). Reserve a room in advance because even during the winter slow season this place gets booked up fast!

• 6th Jan 2015

Great stay at a great hostel with amazing staff! The best part of the stay at the hostel, in my opinion, was the staff, especially Maria who were so accommodating and couldn't do enough to help you. She was so friendly and a fountain of knowledge on Lisbon. Cleaniless-wise you can't fault the hostel, it was spotless. Super clean bathrooms and bedrooms and I saw the cleaner every day we were there. Location of the hostel is also amazing, couldn't be more central. Highly recommended!!

• 28th Dec 2014

Rossio Hostel is a really nice place to stay in Lisbon. They make a lovely breakfast and had lots of advice on what to do and where to go (Sintra, Belem etc.). The only thing missing may be a recommendation of the free walking tours of Lisbon that are highly worth to attend! Overall we truly enjoyed our stay! :)

Loved my stay there!

I loved my time in Lisbon and a large reason for that was the Rossio Hostel. A's across the board. My favorite parts were the central location, fresh-made breakfast, and the helpful relaxed staff. I will definitely be staying here again and recommending it to any friends heading to Lisbon.

This is one of the top hostels I have ever been. Ideal location, close to Barrio Alto, just next to the Metro and Aero Bus, surrounded by restaurants, shops and everything you can need. Rooms are NEAT, and the toilets are cleaned daily. The Staff is superfriendly (specially Maria who helped us beyond any reasonable limit ;) ) and the breakfast was delicious. Easily a 10/10