Rossio Hostel Reviews

Cal�ada do Carmo, 6, 2nd floor right, Lisbon, Portugal

I have stayed in Rossio for the second time now. It's a fantastic place to stay right in the center of Lisbon, it has a homely atmosphere and the staff are super friendly and helpful. Rich breakfast, nice chill-out area by the reception and Rossio also takes extra care of security with codes to enter each level and keycards to the rooms. Great value for money, would stay here again anytime!

• 19th May 2015

very pleasant and friendly staff who run everything in the best quality, the selection of breakfast could be more, the bathroom was daily cleaned

• 15th May 2015

Major advantages: * Easy access to airport, Rossio train station, grocery store, and waterfront * Staff are friendly and knowledgeable, always willing to share their advice * Lockers are large enough to securely store gear for camping, climbing, or whatever else you brought along with you * Free breakfast of eggs, toast, or crepes

• 13th May 2015

We sincerely enjoyed our stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was appreciated and double private room was clean and spacious. Located close to everything and easy to get around to see the city. Would definitely recommend to others.

Cute hostel in the centre of the city. We booked a twin private room for two nights and got a very nice little room. It also had a shelve and a mirror. The bathroom was always clean. The only thing I did not like was that one day we came back from town and our room door was open. Apparently someone had come by to fix the shutters. No one had told us, which shocked me a bit, since we booked a private room. I would still recommend the hostel to anyone visiting Lisbon.

The directions to the hostel could be a little clearer. Very helpful front of house staff and overall a comfortable stay.

One of the best hostels ever. The location is simply unbeatable. You are located right in the city center. Easy to get to everywhere. You are literally right next to a train station. I had the view of the castle from my room every night. Facilities are great, and also the free breakfast is amazing. The staff are so kind and helpful as well. Thanks so much guys for making my stay in Lisbon so amazing. It was truly something I will always remember. Special thanks to Kamal, Maria, and Marco!

Excellent location in the city center, walking distance to metro, train and Elevador de Santa Justa. Free breakfast provided with cereal, toast and even hot scrambled egg! Good wifi connection in the room. Big locker under the bed with lock provided. But there are stains on my bed linen...

• 11th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Wonderful location and easy to find. I was there when they did a tapas night and it was a great time - amazing food and met some lovely people. Would stay there again !

Very good hostel!!perfect location and amazing staff

Excellent location, helpful and friendly staff, clean rooms

This is the best hostel I ever stayed at. I really don't have any complaints. It's clean, rooms are nice, staff is very friendly, location couldn't be better and the view is amazing!

Thank your for all your help! I really enjoyed my stay at Rossio.

• 18th Apr 2015

The best hostel you can find in Portugal!

Fantastic, easy, and above hostel standards. Felt safe. Not a party environment. Rooms we spotless clean and very comfortable. The AM breakfast served until 11a was wonderful - great to fill up on either eggs or pancakes before heading out for a long day. Didn't take organized tours or dinner, but staff were helpful & involved. . Stayed based off a friend's recommendation and would absolutely recommend to others.

• 16th Apr 2015

The location is perfect , colse to everything The staff are do nice and warm , specially Kamal I defently recommend the hostel for a perfect stay in Lisbon Regards Muna

• 29th Mar 2015

The hostel has great staff, a wonderful breakfast, and great location. We stayed in a private room and it was spacious, the bed was really comfortable, and we had a great view of the plaza. We loved our stay here.

Perhaps the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The location could not have been better and the view from our room was incredible. There were plenty of showers and toilets which were always clean. Breakfast was lovely everyday and the staff were very friendly and helpful both around the hostel and on trips out (which the hostel also organised) couldn't recommend it more!

• 11th Mar 2015

We had a lovely weekend and couldn't have hoped for a better hostel experience. A particular thank you to all of the staff at Rossio hostel who went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable.

• 6th Mar 2015

Outstanding location, our private room looked out over the square. The staff are super friendly and helpful, and put on activities most nights. The kitchen is adequate but a little dated. The showering area in the common bathrooms are a little small, particularly if you're staying in a dorm.