Rossio Hostel Reviews

Cal�ada do Carmo, 6, 2nd floor right, Lisbon, Portugal

The room was clean and the staff members were all really nice! I also really enjoyed the activities organized in the evenings. Totally recommended!

• 24th Jun 2015

A great hostel - perfect location and the best staff!

Perfect location. Nice restaurant at the entrance. Staff were super friendly and seemed to be genuinely cheery. Toilets and showers were clean. Internet only worked properly in the main part, in the rooms upstairs it was a bit hit and miss. But we didn't mind this. Would definitely stay there again and stay for longer.

• 19th Jun 2015

Right on the square which is convenient but you might lose sleep from the noise. No outlets to charge your phone in the bed. Good breakfast. Loved the style of the wood floors. Staff recommended all kinds of things, very helpful. They called me a taxi who didn't rip me off which is great! Comfy beds. Good washrooms. Overall I'd stay again but I'd avoid the loud weekends.

I personally really enjoyed stay in this hotels because in city centre and easily to go every where and also the staff very friendly and helpful. Hopefully see another times. Afonso

• 15th Jun 2015
  • East Timor

Big disadvantage is the noise from the street. The windows are very tin so I woke up quite often because of this.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

It's OK for 1-2 days

Brilliant, as it has consistently been since it has opened (in 2006, if I remember correctly).

Very nice place, very clean, well situated, very nice people, who work , nice breakfast.... just a little noisy at night .... Next time we would like to have the room "cascais" with view on the place

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Super nice hostel, great location, very friendly and helpful staff. We were very pleased with our stay and will recommend the hostel to friends and family.

The staff is wonderful- they had many suggestions and were very willing to help. The hostel is in a central location and is very safe. It's close to the beach and the town center.

This was the first time I have ever stayed in a hostel and I don't think the experience could have been any better. I travelled alone but made friends through the evening activities the hostel did. Breakfast was amazing. The local knowledge and recommendations were great. I would go back again without a doubt!

• 26th May 2015

I have stayed in Rossio for the second time now. It's a fantastic place to stay right in the center of Lisbon, it has a homely atmosphere and the staff are super friendly and helpful. Rich breakfast, nice chill-out area by the reception and Rossio also takes extra care of security with codes to enter each level and keycards to the rooms. Great value for money, would stay here again anytime!

• 19th May 2015

Great satifaction, location, good hospitalty, delicious breakfast etc.etc.

I liked everything but the stairs :)) I made fussy changes with my stay, like changing the room, canceling the reservation. but the staffs made things go so easy. best location, best staff, best breakfast. I loved this hostel so much.

very pleasant and friendly staff who run everything in the best quality, the selection of breakfast could be more, the bathroom was daily cleaned

• 15th May 2015

Major advantages: * Easy access to airport, Rossio train station, grocery store, and waterfront * Staff are friendly and knowledgeable, always willing to share their advice * Lockers are large enough to securely store gear for camping, climbing, or whatever else you brought along with you * Free breakfast of eggs, toast, or crepes

• 13th May 2015

We sincerely enjoyed our stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was appreciated and double private room was clean and spacious. Located close to everything and easy to get around to see the city. Would definitely recommend to others.

Cute hostel in the centre of the city. We booked a twin private room for two nights and got a very nice little room. It also had a shelve and a mirror. The bathroom was always clean. The only thing I did not like was that one day we came back from town and our room door was open. Apparently someone had come by to fix the shutters. No one had told us, which shocked me a bit, since we booked a private room. I would still recommend the hostel to anyone visiting Lisbon.

The directions to the hostel could be a little clearer. Very helpful front of house staff and overall a comfortable stay.