Rossio Hostel Reviews

Cal�ada do Carmo, 6, 2nd floor right, Lisbon, Portugal

The most beautiful, inviting place I've ever been! It was a true pleasure to spend time in the hostel and outside. You really can count on great people working there and ask theme about where and when to go (maybe even going to reall Lisboa Fado with Sylwia or having a chineese meal in a private apartment ;) ). Enormous Plus for atmosphere, location, cleaness, and delicious braekfast! Thanx Sylwia, Patricia, and Marcu cause I promise I will be back !!! 100% SURE!!!

• 13th Jan 2014
  • Poland

My friend and I went on a 4D3N trip to Lisbon and we chose to stay in Rossio Hostel because of its high rating. We were definitely not disappointed! This is one of the best hostels - very affordable and very central location. Our rooms and the shared washrooms are also very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful to us.

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Singapore

Would you recommand this hostel? YES YES YES! Try the choclat pancakes in the morning, talk to NICE, NICE, NICE staff, enjoy the view on the central rossio square, have a supermarket, restaurants and metro around the corner, listen to the radio while having a hot shower and joy the eveningevents!!!! Only negative thing: Bed is a bit hard.

This hostel is amazing! Very well localizated, homemade cooking for breakfast, friendly staff, good value for money.. what do you want more? ;) I will be back for sure! Thanks Rossio Hostel.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Great location, excellent staff, amazing home cooked breakfast, my only complaints are that sometimes the showers didn't get hot and it was pretty loud at night because of the thin windows. But other than that I loved it.

• 13th Dec 2013

Location is the best. The best ever. Cheap and clean. very good.

It was the best stay in the hostel I have ever had. Staff was more than friendly, breakfast tasty, people nice. I recommend it!

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Serbia

awesome place! very nice and helpful staff. great breakfast. nice room. i couldnt find anything to complain about! we had a really nice time there and i definitely would go there again.

Hello everybody! That's my first time I write review. Rossio hostel was awesome! Me and my wife liked it very much! Location is just perfect even to take a subway or go just for a walk, for shopping, close to nice restaurants, grocery. Room was very comfortable, bathroom is clean. Very pleasant lobby recreation. Stuff is nice always trying to help you. Thank you very much Rossio! Next time I'm in Lisbon, only in Rossio!

• 4th Nov 2013
  • Kazakhstan

I can say that Rossio Hostel is the best Hostel i lived until now! Everything is so perfect! Nice breakfast, the best location, safely room and good activities they organised! I love them seriously!

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • China

Awesome hostel, highly recommend! Great location and great staff.

Absolutely excellent! Loved the pancakes and what awesome staff :)

We enjoyed our stay at rossio hostel. Its located directly in the heart of Lisbon, so you are very close to everything, but also it could be very noisy. You get used to it and during the night its acceptable, but if you set value on quietness and relaxation you should go somewhere else. The staff is very nice and they organize every day something, like tapas night, pub tour ect. But during my stay it wasn´t a party hostel. There have been some young people but the most have been a bit older

Rossio hostel also offers little excursions to Fado cafe, tapas nights etc for nice prices! During the day one can take free tea or coffee, and in the night one can use the kitchen to prepare there own meal. great!

Stayed in a private room with my partner and they were very comfortable. I made a mistake in the booking and chose a twin instead of a double room. The staff were helpful in swapping us to a double room. The rooms overlooking the nearby square had a remarkable view. The common areas were cool and had a social vibe. The free breakfast was great, including eggs, cereal, juice and coffee. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

1 2 Next » last »