Rossio Hostel Reviews

Cal�ada do Carmo, 6, 2nd floor right, Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice place, very clean, well situated, very nice people, who work , nice breakfast.... just a little noisy at night .... Next time we would like to have the room "cascais" with view on the place

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Super nice hostel, great location, very friendly and helpful staff. We were very pleased with our stay and will recommend the hostel to friends and family.

The staff is wonderful- they had many suggestions and were very willing to help. The hostel is in a central location and is very safe. It's close to the beach and the town center.

This was the first time I have ever stayed in a hostel and I don't think the experience could have been any better. I travelled alone but made friends through the evening activities the hostel did. Breakfast was amazing. The local knowledge and recommendations were great. I would go back again without a doubt!

1 2 3 Next » last »