Rossio Hostel Reviews

Cal�ada do Carmo, 6, 2nd floor right, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel in a great location.

• 10th Apr 2014

Good place!

very nice staff perfect location great breakfast and possibilities to cock for yourself very nice evening activities and insider knowledge

• 3rd Apr 2014

Perfect place to stay! The hostel is in the middle of the city center, very clean and comfortable! The staff is really really friendly and helps you with any questions you have :-)

Perfect location, clean room, tasty breakfast and friendly staff. It made me feel like home. Definitely will plan to return:)

We loved our staying at Rossio Hostel. Fabulous and beautifully decorated! What was very important to us,everything was very clean and tidy. Breakfast was yummy! Location-perfect! Staff was so friendly and helpful,awesome people! Definitely planning to stay there again. Highly recommended!

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Serbia

Here is a one of the best hostel in the world. perfct location and kind staff also you can get a lots of information from reception. wonderful breakfast and at night you can be relax in your room... cozy place ,,, next time i will visite there again.

This place is AMAZING! A luxe hostel bordering on hotel! Looks even better than it's pictures (which is a first!) well set out, comfy beds, great showers, so clean and the lovely ladies make you breakfast in the morning!! The only thing that I didn't expect was that children could stay there, there was a family of 4 who had a toddler screaming his head off for an hour late at night and early in the morning.

I enjoyed staying at Rossio hostel, but I think you can find better. The breakfast is the best one I have ever seen Rooms are spacious and bathrooms very clean. But bed are a little rough and if you are on the down, you can't sit on it (I'm 1m60 and couldn't) The thing I really dislike is the fact that the common room is closed during the night. Most of the staff was really nice but I felt that a few where judging and advertising for events in a way that I felt that I HAD to join and not SHOULD.

Awesome location. Adorable, clean room with great view overlooking the Rossio Square and castle. Friendly, helpful staff-- took us to "secret" Fado place. Individually made delicious breakfast in the morning. Great value for a private room.

Wonderful hostel, I love the breakfast.

Very helpfull and freindly staff. 3 and 4 floor not so good for elder folks like me.

1 2 3 Next » last »