Rossio Hostel Reviews

Cal�ada do Carmo, 6, 2nd floor right, Lisbon, Portugal

This is my favorite hostel ! For sure one of the best hostels i ever been in my life.Very beautiful hostel,very good organized,perfect location,it is very clean hostel which is one of the most important thing.The atmosphere in hostel is perfect(i was twice in this hostel and i can confirm it :D ). And what to say about the people who are working in Rossio hostel... :D Everybody,i mean everybody are so nice and helpful,and i really felt surrounded by family and friends.Ate logo Lisboa! ;)

Staff @ the counter are great! Great place to chill out, well equiped. Cleaningstaff is a BIG BUMMER, they are very lazy.Especialy the older one isn't friendly at all, seems that she works against her will. Had a 6 night stay. My room was NEVER cleaned, waste bin NEVER emptyed out, had to trow my trash on the floor because it spilled over.Breakfast was good, prepared by cleansters,not friendly served. Drugdealers @ square nearby hostal are annoying and very pushy, plz take action against this!!

Good location, clean, friendly staff, free breakfast. Noting to complain about. Definitely I'll recommend Rossio Hostel to my friends.

We are a couple and were in a private room and the breakfast was great and our view was great and we loved our time here. Location couldn´t have been better, Patricia checked us in and gave us AWESOME food and sight seeing suggestions. She was fantastic, and our stay was fantastic!

Cuz there is a restraunt downstairs so it is really noisy late at night and early in the morning.

Love this place and everyone that works there. Great location. Clean. Nice rooms. Excellent staff. Breakfast is amazing. I can't wait to come back.

• 11th May 2014

Great location, perfectly clean, very nice double rooms, helpful and nice staff. 100% recommended!

Back after 4 years and it's still as snug, cozy, welcoming and awesome as it was back then. The bar crawl still rocks it. Clean beds, neat breakfast (le crepes were awesome), good vibes and a top notch location.

I really enjoyed my stay here - the staff were friendly and the hostel was comfortable

A great place. You can't beat the location, the breakfast is good (pancakes!), the atmosphere is cozy and the staff are super helpful (and fun!). Thumbs up.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great hostel in a great location.

• 10th Apr 2014

Good place!

very nice staff perfect location great breakfast and possibilities to cock for yourself very nice evening activities and insider knowledge

• 3rd Apr 2014

Perfect place to stay! The hostel is in the middle of the city center, very clean and comfortable! The staff is really really friendly and helps you with any questions you have :-)

1 2 3 Next » last »