Rosy Guest House

Fabulous 1211 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1211 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

Rosy is such a lovely place to stay, fifteen minute walk away from the night market and pub street so is nice and quiet. The staff are SO nice, and there are books and dvds to borrow during your stay. They also have incredible baked potatoes, which I really appreciated as an English gal doing a four month trip in Asia. I would say that the atmosphere in the hostel is maybe a little more family orientated, which isn't a bad thing, but perhaps isn't what every traveller is looking for.

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Jun 2017
6.6

Good hostel. Money went missing from my room. I raised this with the helpful staff who pled innocence on behalf of the cleaners. The 'boss' looked in my room, but he couldn't find the money. Probably because it went missing 24hrs previous. I don't want to say it was stolen, but it was there before I left and not there when I returned. Not impressed with that, but the hostel was a whole was good. Just be careful with your belongings!

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd May 2017

LOVELY PLACE. LOVELY STAFF.FAMILY RUN BUSINESS.THE STAFF ARE EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ARE REALLY HAPPY TO HELP.THANKS GUYS!

• England, Couple, 25-30
7th May 2017

We really enjoyed staying here. For a couple this is a great place to stay in Siem Reap. It's right by the river and an easy 10-15min walk to the night market, it was nice being a bit out of the busy area. Really friendly staff and very clean room. Not a big party seen at the hostel when we were there but we were not looking for that. Perfect place for us 😊

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
2nd May 2017

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay! The staff members were so nice and very helpful/accommodating. They gave us discounted tickets to the national museum and set us up with a great tuk tuk driver for our entire trip! The bar has good food at a very reasonable price. We would definitely stay here again!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
1st May 2017

Good, honest, well-run pub with great staff, good food and a central location without the astronomical price. Family-run establishment by a couple from the UK originally with some good friends around town. Have push-bikes for hire and many connections to get you on your way. The head-barmaid is Cambodian born-n-bred and she's lovely!

• Switzerland, Couple, 31-40
25th Apr 2017

Really cool place!!! Well situated to see the sites, a lively bar, a well selected bookshelf and good food.

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

Super friendly staff!

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

We had a really good time! Staff is nice and rooms a great. Thank you :)

11th Apr 2017

I really liked this place. I enjoyed the vibe here more than I did at hostels.