Rotana Palace Reviews

37-Talaat Harb Street, Downtown, 6th floor Cairo,E, Cairo, Egypt

No Rating

Bed smelled like urine and fridge was dirty, along with the bath. Manager had no toilet paper, had to buy my own. Front desk area looks good, but dirty mop bucket with smelly water outside my room. Good location though.

• 27th Sep 2012

Staff are very friendly - very good location - everything is a new hotel - I would like to thank the receptionist for his services Mahmoud

• 22nd Jul 2010
  • Saudi Arabia

Rotana Palace is a nice place to people who like to stay on the dwon twon everything arround you pluse the scencere relationship with respectful staff. I am really enjoyed my stay there and I believe it will kept memorize.

I stayed here over the 4th of July weekend, and would recommend this hostel to anyone! The staff was great - very friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and had A/C. The hotel will set up tours for you, which are a pretty good deal and less hassle than arranging them yourself. I would certainly stay here again.

Really this is a review for Ramses II hostel (same building upstairs) as I got bumped but any concerns were unfounded and I was perfectly happy with the place they share the same terrace/cafe facilities anyway. Clean, comfortable and friendly and in a good location in one of Cairo\'s main shopping streets, in easy reach but away from the nuisances that prowl the main tourist hangouts. Put it like this, I was more than happy to book my last night before I leave Egypt with them directly.

I came to Cairo with my wife and all I can say is that this hotel was very nice. For the money you get a great value. We went to Luxor and the pryamids and the cost was reasonable. I highly recommend Rotana Hotel for anyone who needs to watch the budget.

Very secure, and you cant beat the location

The lobby and elevator ride up are a bit sketchy, but rest assured the hotel is there on the 12th floor! Great pickup service at the airport, and very helpful arranging tours. Thank you!

Amazing location, dead center of Cairo and in close proximity to all the must sees. Great staff quickly made our play-by-ear Cairo trip into a some organized visits, 80% of which we would have never even seen on our own. Rooms are nice for what you pay for, every room has a decent balcony to just view out into the city. Breakfast was light but great when you remember that its included in the already low cost. Overall a well worth stop.

we were at the 13th floor (Ramses II Hotel), with a good view on Cairo downtown

The hostel was really nice;) Nice staff,nice location,hot shower!!!! Everyone so handsom!!!

Thanks Haitham for arranging us such a wonderful trip. I would definitely recommend this hostel for other travelers.

I like it and for the next time to Egypt I know where Im going to stay, Rotana Palace has every thing that I was looking for. good service, funny time because of its smiley staff, well located and decorated, and the best was its roof top resturant on the 13th floor it has the best View of Cairo at night. Best wishes for all.

We had a great time at this hostel, It is very valued for the money while it was at the centere of the city, Clean and comfortable rooms, and realy helpful people, I hope the best for every body of this hostel staff, and Thank you very much for arranging our trip around Egypt.

The style and the decoration at this hostel is smart I like it and also the rooftop while having the breakfast it has a great view for the whole city.

I advice anyone looking for good place at the centere of Cairo by staying at this cosy hostel because it was nice, quite, clean and comfortable room. I found it by Chance the street and decided to book it for my last two days in Cairo when I came back from Aswan.

It was the best in its location as at the centeral area in down town, the room was perfect as described, the staff always trying to help . we joined one of the tours that they arrange and it was AMAZING. thanks to all.

As any one does not know a place and booked to stay in it, I was not sure if it is good or not while I have more than sixty choice but now I can recommened this hotel to all because of its perfect location , Masterful cleaness, respectful staff , and specialy the amzing tours arrangements Allover Egypt. Greatings to the Best.

Staff were super friendly and helpful. They really are interested in what their clients want to see and do in Egypt, and they are proud of their country. GREAT rapport with clientele.

pleople very helfull and friendly, the staf of the hoste take care about visiters. they give as alots information about tryps in egyp. is a pleasure to be here

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4