Rotorua Central Backpackers Reviews

1076 Pukuatua St, Rotorua, New Zealand

A nice homely place to stay and no bunks!!

Amazing with comfy beds!! Close to town and nice staff.

Amazing is such an awesome world to see when you open up the computer :) Glad you enjoyed your stay, and have a great rest of your trip! Cheers Neil

Very nice and home-like stay, no bunk beds!

I had a wonderful time at Rotorua Central Backpackers! The staff was amazing; so helpful and friendly! Quiet and friendly and in such a nice town! If I am ever back in Rotorua this is definitely where I am staying! Thank you! :)

It was a wonderful stay. It's the cleanest hostel that I have stayed in so far. The bed was amazingly comfortable, pretty much like hotel standard. The staff were friendly and helpful. The backpackers there were nice too, no crazy drunk people, etc... It's also very close to isite and different locations. The thermal pool was perfect. I gave 100 points to this hostel.

Thank you for your great comments. We are pretty proud of our beds :) Cheers Neil & Catherine & Jo

1 2 Next » last »