8.2
Fabulous 172 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 172 Total Reviews
Rotorua Downtown Backpackers Located at 1193 Fenton St, , Rotorua.
New Zealand
Rotorua 3010 1193 Fenton St
82% 172
-38.1361937 176.2534689
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016
7.4

Location was superb, literally feet away from the iSite. I liked the after hours access to the building, but wished there was more security for the bathrooms. There was an incident regarding another resident (hostel not responsible) that also made me wish there was stronger bathroom security. Beds had fitted sheet and duvet. When I asked for a cover sheet for cleanliness from duvet, said they didn't do that. I found sheets the next day. Also charge 3% for credit cards.

• Wales, All Female Group, 25-30
15th May 2016
7.4

Hostel was good. Pro. Top location. Literally next to the I-site which is the bus station drop off. And pick up for activities. Locked doors, plus locked at night with key pass. Plus people on reception and gave us free voucher discounts. Con. Kitchen small. Hard to mingle as common room is linked the kitchen and small. Couple of sofas but literally could be standing

• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

Amazing place and people! Everything was more than I expected. The atmosphere is absolutely great, and the staff very funny and helpfully, I want to come back!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
30th Mar 2016

The hostel is in a great location. Staff were really friendly and it was kept nice and clean. The only issue I had was that it was the worst mattress I've ever slept on. I could feel every spring! Not ideal for a good nights sleep.