Very Good 178 Total Reviews
Very Good 178 Total Reviews
Rou Hostel Located at 37B Co Bac, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 37B Co Bac, District 1
74% 178
10.7653516 106.6957855
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016
3.4

The hostel has a good wall painting but it's not clean, my bed sheet is dirty.I have a night flight so I arrived hostel in early morning, I was told to stand outside the hostel, the staff cannot speak English and pointed the working hour 0800-2200 to me,is fine as I arrived before the check-in time...however when the time come to 9am, nobody speak to me and just let me stand in front of the hostel.I didn't take shower for one night stay as I am going home, so just a place to sleep.

10th Aug 2016

Great hostel! I stayed here for four nights. It has good facilities for the price. Large comfortable beds and decent hot showers. There is also a rooftop area which is nice if you want to eat a snack. It is near a market and lots of places to eat when you get back in the evening. The staff were helpful and answered all my questions. Recommended.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
30th Jul 2016
7.4

The staff make this place. They were very helpful in making my stay pleasant. They booked grab bikes and told me what I should expect to pay with different purchases. I got to know them as people. I stayed in the dorm the first night but spent a further 8 nights in a single room with ensuite. I might have stayed longer but the fans for the restaurant below are on practically all day from 8am until 10pm with a break from 2-4pm. It is quite loud and not very zen. Internet was patchy. Good value.

13th Jul 2016

Staff very friendly, I came twice in this hostel. Much cheaper than the other ones and good value for the price. The staff has been very helpful during the stay and help us to buy sim card, to park the motorbike etc.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016
6.9

It was an OK hostel for 1-2 nights. The beds are big and comfortable but one of them had the reception light shinning right on it which made it impossible to sleep. When they moved me to another bed, it was much better. Not the cleanest bathroom but you get what you pay for. Also, no toilet paper 90% of the time i was there. Receptionist didnt speak much english which made things difficult. All in all, good hostel for a few nights for the price

1st Jul 2016
6.6

Good place for just a night. Have fun if you get a top bunk, though. These things are higher than Bob Marley. The staff very nonchalant about your presence. They checked me in and sent to the 3rd floor by myself. Am not sure exactly what's on the second floor. Bathrooms not so bad. Almost an artsy vibe throughout- dim lighting.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
26th Jun 2016

Good value. Comfy beds and good dorm

• Finland, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

Little bit hard to find, look for Rou restaurant. Beds vere comfy and big and had lockers. Staff couldn't tell if there was local busses to the airport.. But good location and decorated nicely. Good place to sleep. :)

3rd Jun 2016

Only stayed for one night, but Rou was a really nice place. The staff was friendly and helpful, and everyone we met in the dorm was really nice. The dorm was clean and comfortable, and the showers were clean as well. Lots of places nearby to eat and explore.

• England, Male, 25-30
18th May 2016

I like this hostel a lot. The beds are large and comfortable. The air-conditioning works really well, which is pretty important in Saigon. The locoation is great, much more authentic than the tourist enclave around Bu Vien Street and it is very close to some of the city's best street food. Actually on the topic of food - the Vegetarian restaurant linked to the hostel is also very good (the hostel is located in the 2nd and 3rd floors). Most importantly it's super cheap!!