7.6
Very Good 198 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 198 Total Reviews
Rou Hostel Located at 37B Co Bac, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 37B Co Bac, District 1
76% 198
10.7653516 106.6957855
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Dec 2016
6.9

Perfectly OK hostel, good wi-fi,a very simple hostel.

2nd Dec 2016
7.7

staff super friendly, no common area, old toilets but clean enough, rooms are decent but some lights are broken and doors have no lock. Efficient air con 24 hours a day, not like Eco hostel that costs more then double nd cut aircon at 9 am. For 3 usd a nights its a bargain, but there is room for improvement

25th Nov 2016
5.4

Pros air con and nice beds. Cons Locker were all broken. No staff around until 9am. Filthy bathrooms. no communal area

19th Sep 2016
4.0

This was honestly such a weird hostel. I will start with the 2 good aspects: the beds were comfortable and the location was decent. But it was so dirty and dungeon-like. I couldn't even bring myself to use the showers, and the whole place had a terrible smell. But the weirdest thing that happened was the manager tried to get me to meet with two men... She kept saying my 'friends' were asking for me. As a solo female traveler this really unnerved me. I left and will never go back to this place.

13th Sep 2016
7.4

Hard to find without transport. But nice stay the woman was very friendly beds were comfortable and a/c was very good. Good location just ten minutes walk away from the main market.

13th Sep 2016
6.3

(Good) The bed is large The location is good Hot shower (Bad) Strange smell in room The bathroom is not very clean Wifi cannot be used at all at night

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Sep 2016
6.9

Basic hostel, no social areas, good beds

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Sep 2016

Great hostel in a perfect location. Everything you need is less than a 5 minute walk away. Very friendly staff who go out of their way to help out if you have any problems. When I return to Saigon I will definitely be staying here again

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

Rou was overall great! It was quiet but the people it did have in the hostel were very nice; we were instantly invited out for dinner. The A/C got very cold at night and the quilt didn't stretch over my 6ft body (but this is a very small negative for me). The shower was great and the best I've had since I've been travelling as it was warm and powerful. Great garden on the roof! They even let us chill all day till we had to get our sleeper. Nice one Rou (Y)

• jwanderson
  • England, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
8.0

Great value hostel, we chose to return after a short trip south. The rooms on the middle floor all had secure lockers under the massive 'single' beds. When we were put upstairs all the under bed lockers were broken. Real shame as the rooms had no locks. Overall would recommend, super chilled and seems to be the second cheapest hostel In saigon.