Route 39 Reviews

Mebusan Yokusu 39, Istanbul, Turkey

Pretty good hostel a bit out of the centre, easy tram ride in You pay for what you get so definitely not very fancy or anything-was a bit smelly (smoke, dust etc) however great free breakfast, comfy begs, towels provided. The showers are pretty average the water drips out and often runs out all together. Staff are helpful however come across very disengaged and disinterested Overall good hostel to base yourself in Istanbul If you want to save money

We enyoed our stay so much, that we are still in the Hostel. Since 2 weeks. The Hostel is very clean. The common area is on the rooftop, with a nice view. There is breakfast in the morning and a bar in the evening. Sometimes they organize BBQ parties there. The stuff is really nice, they are like a little family and every guest is welcome to join this family.

• 29th Sep 2015

Staff is nice! The place isn't nothing fancy - rather stripped down actually - but its very clean.

Tell the truth, If I want to come back to Istanbul, absolutely I will to this Hostel, Why? I lost my Swedish keys, its value was around of 2500 SEK, I guessed it should be there, but I was not sure, when I went after four days, the administer gave it to me, now I'm very happy that I was there.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Shared bathroom should be better lighted.

• 12th Jul 2015