Route 39 Reviews

Mebusan Yokusu 39, Istanbul, Turkey

Cheap room but not super comfy, beds are a bit hard. Hostel is clean but a bit damaged. But still a good plan for traveller who doesn't want to spend much money in accomodation.

• 1st Jan 2015

The staff was drunk. But anyway they were kind.

BED BUGS. The other guests staying in my room were also bitten badly. When we asked staff if they knew about bed bugs, they said no, it was definitely mosquitoes. I did not see a single mosquito, and the bugs stayed with me for 4 days after I left. I had HUNDREDS of bites all over me. The showers had mould in them, there was not enough lighting in the bathrooms or rooms, and the staff are constantly smoking which made my luggage smell. They should tell guests about the 2 dogs living there.