Route 66 Hostel Reviews

1012 Central Ave SW Suite, Albuquerque, USA

Great atmosphere in the hostel, lovely helpful friendly staff who have no issue hanging with the guests, good location and price, real homely place, had no issues with cleanliness or security, good fun

Check-in was smooth and staff was beyond friendly. Amenities were standard like most hostels and we didn't have any issues leaving/coming in at any time of the day/night. My main issue with the hostel was the upkeep, floors were very creaky in the most of the hostel which made things especially difficult to not disturb other tenants sleeping in the respective rooms. There were also quite a few cockroaches that came out from the tiles in all the bathrooms.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

I was checked in by a very rude guy, who became hostile and insulting when I wasn't familiar with their check-in procedure.. Also later on some old guy approached me on the porch and started questioning me about my travel, the hostel etc. After some time the check-in guy stormed out and scared the guy away, without providing any explanation. I spent the rest of the night wondering if I was on the radar of some crazy guy. It was the first time ever that I felt neither welcome nor safe in a hostel

The staff was very helpful, family like. They were always available when needed and made things easy for us. The room was clean and the place was close to everything by foot.

• 24th Jun 2014