Route 66 Hostel Reviews

1012 Central Ave SW Suite, Albuquerque, USA

The place to get a good night's sleep after driving for a day and ahalf. Friendly staff, free parking in the back.

• 1st Feb 2016

I could not give an honest rating because I didnt stay. The reason I'm writing, I was disappointed to arrive at the location and could not gain access to check in. When booking I put for a later check in due to my arrival time. Once arrived I saw the office hours was earlier than what the website allowed for checking in. Had I known it was a problem I would have called to inform the office. One occupant told me that no one is there after hours and had to wait until the next day, so sad.

Friendly little hostel, would stay there again.

The staff are good But the cleaness I spoor and the hostel is very old and bath room are in bad condition

• 9th Sep 2015

Really nice hostel. Breakfast was good, with free eggs and pancakes. Staff were fantastic and the location is very central between downtown and old town.

Great stay