Route 66 Hostel Reviews

1012 Central Ave SW Suite, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

Building could do with updating (Central heating was hissing quite a lot), rear parking a plus, close to a launderette. Its not bad and it does the job.

I got in late and their front desk closes at 10:30pm so they left my key in the mailbox on the front porch. Anyone could've found that. Normally they require each guest to do a chore but there were only 4 people at the time so we didn't have to. Good breakfast: eggs, toast, pancakes, coffee. Friendly staff, somewhat close to downtown bars and restaurants.

RE: beds in the men's dorm. Think it's time to replace them. I did not sleep well in the ole' style spring frame.

Great property. I checked in after hours, and I appreciate the note with instructions which was left for me at the front of the property. In addition, I liked the 24 - hour access to the common areas of the property.

• 28th Oct 2013

Good location with friendly staff. Easy going city during the day, lots of great culture within an hours trip around the city.

• 16th Oct 2013