6.6
Good 155 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 155 Total Reviews
Route 66 Hostel Located at 1012 Central Ave SW Suite, , Albuquerque.
USA
Albuquerque New Mexico 87102 1012 Central Ave SW Suite
66% 155
35.0866371 -106.6588323
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Mar 2016
8.0

This is a very unique hostel. It was a very old house with lots of character. The staff is super friendly but the area of town is a bit on the rough side. I really enjoyed myself being a single male. It's certainly not fancy or luxurious by any means but a night or two here is fine. If you're into hostels your probably more interested in getting to meet in new and fascinating people rather than having fancy accommodations anyway so this place is ok. But keep that in mind going in.

10th Mar 2016
6.9

The hostel is okay if you're looking for a cheap place to stay in Albuquerque. The staff are nice and the other guests I met there were great to talk with. But there is not much to do in the city for a backpacker on foot... consider Santa Fe instead if you're traveling in New Mexico.

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Feb 2016

The place to get a good night's sleep after driving for a day and ahalf. Friendly staff, free parking in the back.

13th Nov 2015
6.0

I could not give an honest rating because I didnt stay. The reason I'm writing, I was disappointed to arrive at the location and could not gain access to check in. When booking I put for a later check in due to my arrival time. Once arrived I saw the office hours was earlier than what the website allowed for checking in. Had I known it was a problem I would have called to inform the office. One occupant told me that no one is there after hours and had to wait until the next day, so sad.