Rowan Park Lodge Reviews

18 Jack Dimmer Close, London, England

Grazia was very nice and accomodating and was always willing to assist us with anything we needed. Besides the sometimes tricky location and some noise from other guests, my family and I enjoyed our stay here. It was warm and the beds were very comfortable. And the breakfasts were fantastic!!

Went to stay there for the weekend with parents. We were greeted by their friendly staff. We had a pleasant time staying there. Although it was quite a commute to get there from the city, i could not complain considering the cheap price.

Everything was great! Giulia is a very nice and friendly host. She does everything she can to make you feel extremely comfortable. The place feels like home. I would definitely go back there for my next trip to London. Grazie Giulia :)!

View all London Bed and Breakfasts