Rowan Park Lodge Reviews

18 Jack Dimmer Close, London, England

Grazia was very nice and accomodating and was always willing to assist us with anything we needed. Besides the sometimes tricky location and some noise from other guests, my family and I enjoyed our stay here. It was warm and the beds were very comfortable. And the breakfasts were fantastic!!

Went to stay there for the weekend with parents. We were greeted by their friendly staff. We had a pleasant time staying there. Although it was quite a commute to get there from the city, i could not complain considering the cheap price.

Everything was great! Giulia is a very nice and friendly host. She does everything she can to make you feel extremely comfortable. The place feels like home. I would definitely go back there for my next trip to London. Grazie Giulia :)!

Absolutely an amazing stay at Rowan Lodge. I wanted a place for my parents to feel comfortable and secure and this place gave us just that and more. Julia was so helpful and even picked us up at the train station and helped us navigate to all the different places we needed to go.

• 25th Sep 2014

Our stay was brilliant in every sense, even though it takes you around half an hour to arrive to Victoria from where you can explore the city - it is worth it and it's not a problem at all. Giulia is very kind and helpful. The breakfast is okay. And our Royal room was beautiful and spotless! Next time we're in London we're coming back here.

What a great place to spend my holidays!!! The atmosphere is great, the breakfast very big and delicious, and I don't think I've ever stayed in a cleaner room than the one at the Rowan Park Lodge. The host is veeery friendly and helpful! I think the location is perfect, because it's in a zone where the food isn't that expensive, and where you can easily use the public transport to get quickly to all touristic places of London. I think it was definitely worth every single penny!

Absolutely perfect - clean, safe, calm. The owner very nice and helpful. Be careful - when arriving - the train station has to be Streathem Common, not only Streatham or Streatham hill - we got a bit lost at the beginning. Big breakfast, but only sweet staff (I preferred, my colleague did not).

View all London Bed and Breakfasts