Rowan Tree Hostel Reviews

Harmony Row, Co. Clare, Ennis, Ireland

What a great hostel. The staff go out of their way to help.

It was a great surprise to find this is such a nice hostel. High standard rooms, comfy beds, perfect location, nice staff .... Don't miss the chance to stay there. Won't regret !!!

They upgraded us on a Saturday night. This place ensures you have a good stay and great little town. I recommend everything they do.

Fantastic hostel, really lovely friendly staff!! Great facilities, location, cute town and pretty area, would highly recommend! Thanks heaps for lending me your bike for the day!

This is a superb hostel right in the centre of Ennis. There's even a restaurant attached if you want some great food. For the price, my accommodation was excellent. I got a 'single' ensuite but in fact the room had a double bed. The room was spacious and comfortable and the bathroom was also very generously sized. Just one very small gripe. When I returned to my room at 2am the heat was off and the room was chilly. But on waking at 10am the heat was on and comfort was restored.

Easily the best hostel in our stay. We had three people and had the best room which had it's own balcony overlooking the bridge and water.

I have Ben travelling for the last 4 years and that was one of the best hostel i have ever stayed. Thanks for that

• 10th Nov 2014

Good and friendly hostel.

The staffs are very kind, because even though there're many other guests, they took care of one single parson, me, very kindly, hospitality. I visit to ennis to go to a festival. I really enjoy it, because I slept and took a rest well during staing your hostel. Thanks a million!!

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Located in the centre of Ennis, very clean and great staff!!

Terrific hostel. Staff wonderful and would have liked to have stayed longer!

Very good place.

• 30th Oct 2014

A very nice place! I liked it)

Rowan tree hostel was very impressive, so warm and clean. Staff friendly and helpful, and so nice you could pop straight through to the restaurant without leaving the building

• 24th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel. Top notch customer service, quiet clean facilities, large kitchen with several sinks and many cooking instruments, excellent location in Ennis. I would recommend this hostel to anyone - solo world travelers, families, young and old.

Our stay there has been great. We had a beautiful room and liked the facilities in the kitchen very much. (The best of our journey). Everything was well organized and the rooms to hang out were excellent!

This was a clean, secure, and friendly hostel. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• 1st Oct 2014

felt a little bit like in a hotel - some kind of anonymos the outside area is small for a hostel at this size i felt safe as possible

Stayed here for a few nights while exploring Ennis and County Clare. A completely different pace compared to most hostels. Great place to relax and close to everything. Great breakfast with a huge kitchen to work in and the room was right above the river. Some of the nicest beds we stayed in. Wifi is only in the lounge.

Really nice kitchen and liked the fact there were other spaces you could go to the chill out, just would have been nice if the internet reception could have reached all the communal areas

« first « Prev 1 2 3