Rowan Tree Hostel Reviews

Harmony Row, Co. Clare, Ennis, Ireland

I have Ben travelling for the last 4 years and that was one of the best hostel i have ever stayed. Thanks for that

• 10th Nov 2014

Good and friendly hostel.

The staffs are very kind, because even though there're many other guests, they took care of one single parson, me, very kindly, hospitality. I visit to ennis to go to a festival. I really enjoy it, because I slept and took a rest well during staing your hostel. Thanks a million!!

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Located in the centre of Ennis, very clean and great staff!!

Terrific hostel. Staff wonderful and would have liked to have stayed longer!

Very good place.

• 30th Oct 2014

A very nice place! I liked it)

Rowan tree hostel was very impressive, so warm and clean. Staff friendly and helpful, and so nice you could pop straight through to the restaurant without leaving the building

• 24th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel. Top notch customer service, quiet clean facilities, large kitchen with several sinks and many cooking instruments, excellent location in Ennis. I would recommend this hostel to anyone - solo world travelers, families, young and old.

Our stay there has been great. We had a beautiful room and liked the facilities in the kitchen very much. (The best of our journey). Everything was well organized and the rooms to hang out were excellent!

This was a clean, secure, and friendly hostel. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• 1st Oct 2014

felt a little bit like in a hotel - some kind of anonymos the outside area is small for a hostel at this size i felt safe as possible

Stayed here for a few nights while exploring Ennis and County Clare. A completely different pace compared to most hostels. Great place to relax and close to everything. Great breakfast with a huge kitchen to work in and the room was right above the river. Some of the nicest beds we stayed in. Wifi is only in the lounge.

Really nice kitchen and liked the fact there were other spaces you could go to the chill out, just would have been nice if the internet reception could have reached all the communal areas

It was a very nice hostel with a lovely touch of a welcome slice of cake on arrival. An added bonus to see towels as well as bedclothes. Breakfast was very good.

• 20th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel in a nice town!! The staff was friendly and helpful (the plugs in weren't working in my room : they charged my battery at the reception for me). Clean and the rooms are pretty bigs. No wifi in the rooms! I'll come back with pleasure!

There was soap at the sink, but we thought there should have been some in the shower, also. It would have been nice to have some direction in the kitchen also, we had to have people tell us where the tea,etc...was.

• 19th Sep 2014

Loved my time at Rowan Tree hostel. It was close to great music and relaxing to be right on the river. My room was spacious and spotless.The staff incredibly patient and helpful. Loved it!

For an overnight stay it was clean, friendly staff and well worth the money.

• 23rd Aug 2014

We were very impressed with the hostel setting, facilities and especially our room & outlook .. Nice having plenty of space ,table & chairs. The welcome goody was a nice gesture. Would leave several B&B's for dead.Keep up the good work ! Hostel is central for walking to explore Ennis

« first « Prev 1 2 3