Rowan Tree Hostel Reviews

Harmony Row, Co. Clare, Ennis, Ireland

A very nice place! I liked it)

Amazing hostel. Top notch customer service, quiet clean facilities, large kitchen with several sinks and many cooking instruments, excellent location in Ennis. I would recommend this hostel to anyone - solo world travelers, families, young and old.

Our stay there has been great. We had a beautiful room and liked the facilities in the kitchen very much. (The best of our journey). Everything was well organized and the rooms to hang out were excellent!

This was a clean, secure, and friendly hostel. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• 1st Oct 2014

felt a little bit like in a hotel - some kind of anonymos the outside area is small for a hostel at this size i felt safe as possible

Stayed here for a few nights while exploring Ennis and County Clare. A completely different pace compared to most hostels. Great place to relax and close to everything. Great breakfast with a huge kitchen to work in and the room was right above the river. Some of the nicest beds we stayed in. Wifi is only in the lounge.

Really nice kitchen and liked the fact there were other spaces you could go to the chill out, just would have been nice if the internet reception could have reached all the communal areas

It was a very nice hostel with a lovely touch of a welcome slice of cake on arrival. An added bonus to see towels as well as bedclothes. Breakfast was very good.

• 20th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel in a nice town!! The staff was friendly and helpful (the plugs in weren't working in my room : they charged my battery at the reception for me). Clean and the rooms are pretty bigs. No wifi in the rooms! I'll come back with pleasure!

There was soap at the sink, but we thought there should have been some in the shower, also. It would have been nice to have some direction in the kitchen also, we had to have people tell us where the tea,etc...was.

• 19th Sep 2014

Loved my time at Rowan Tree hostel. It was close to great music and relaxing to be right on the river. My room was spacious and spotless.The staff incredibly patient and helpful. Loved it!

For an overnight stay it was clean, friendly staff and well worth the money.

• 23rd Aug 2014

We were very impressed with the hostel setting, facilities and especially our room & outlook .. Nice having plenty of space ,table & chairs. The welcome goody was a nice gesture. Would leave several B&B's for dead.Keep up the good work ! Hostel is central for walking to explore Ennis

Stayed overnight in a 10 bed mixed dorm and got a good night's sleep. It was great that breakfast started at 7 o'clock and that there was a possibility to use computer for free and print for 20 cents per page.

Rowan Tree is easily the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in! The room was spacious, the bathrooms (both en-suite and common) were spotless, the kitchen was HUGE and well kept, and the place was incredibly quiet! I only dealt with a few of the staff members beyond a quick "hello," but I found them to be generally very friendly, helpful, and full of good advice. The hostel is well placed within the city, right on the river, making it easy to get around and difficult to get lost!

Beautiful Hostel in the heart of Ennis. About a 10 minute walk from the bus station. The bathrooms were exeptionally clean (i have never seen anything like it!), staff friendly. The lobby and dining area was nicely decorated and was very inviting. Room was big and light with high ceilings. Beautiful.

Great hostel, lovely staff, spacy room and very clean .Very good location, close to the city center.. I can only recommend this hostel

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

Stunning hostel with beautiful kitchen and dinning room!

Clean and modern hostel, nice place to stay.

Not wowed. A hostel rather lacking character (and full of old drunk men) but there aren't many other options in Ennis (seriously, skip Ennis if you can - not much to see here). But the staff were nice enough and the bathrooms were clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3