Rowan Tree Hostel Reviews

Harmony Row, Co. Clare, Ennis, Ireland

More like HOTEL! We booked a private room and it was definitely by far the best hostel we have been to. Bathroom was very clean, as were the beds. Beautiful view and excellent staff-they were more than happy to offer advice and to order us a cab. As a new adventurer, I would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel! Really enjoyed our stay. Nothing negative to say except for the fact that our room was a bit cold because the heater didn't work overnight.

I thought the staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. They even organized our next stay in Galway. Thanks a million for that.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 41+

Excuse my language, but unfortunately I had one poor experience because I got bitched at by my roommate. I know that is not Rowan Tree's fault, though. Perhaps more explanatory signs for those of us who rarely use hostels and would like some help on what is expected and such...?

• 14th Feb 2015

Very nice hostel, the kitchen was incredible, they had a nice living room too. The room it self was big, clean and with a breath taking view of The river.

Fantastic hostel, really enjoyed my stay! Staff could not have been nicer!

Very friendly staff, and convenient location. Rooms were clean and spacious. Will make sure to come again if in the area!

• 19th Dec 2014

What a great hostel. The staff go out of their way to help.

It was a great surprise to find this is such a nice hostel. High standard rooms, comfy beds, perfect location, nice staff .... Don't miss the chance to stay there. Won't regret !!!

They upgraded us on a Saturday night. This place ensures you have a good stay and great little town. I recommend everything they do.

Fantastic hostel, really lovely friendly staff!! Great facilities, location, cute town and pretty area, would highly recommend! Thanks heaps for lending me your bike for the day!

This is a superb hostel right in the centre of Ennis. There's even a restaurant attached if you want some great food. For the price, my accommodation was excellent. I got a 'single' ensuite but in fact the room had a double bed. The room was spacious and comfortable and the bathroom was also very generously sized. Just one very small gripe. When I returned to my room at 2am the heat was off and the room was chilly. But on waking at 10am the heat was on and comfort was restored.

Easily the best hostel in our stay. We had three people and had the best room which had it's own balcony overlooking the bridge and water.

I have Ben travelling for the last 4 years and that was one of the best hostel i have ever stayed. Thanks for that

• 10th Nov 2014

Good and friendly hostel.

The staffs are very kind, because even though there're many other guests, they took care of one single parson, me, very kindly, hospitality. I visit to ennis to go to a festival. I really enjoy it, because I slept and took a rest well during staing your hostel. Thanks a million!!

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Located in the centre of Ennis, very clean and great staff!!

Terrific hostel. Staff wonderful and would have liked to have stayed longer!

Very good place.

• 30th Oct 2014

A very nice place! I liked it)