Rowan Tree Hostel Reviews

Harmony Row, Co. Clare, Ennis, Ireland

Very friendly staff, and convenient location. Rooms were clean and spacious. Will make sure to come again if in the area!

• 19th Dec 2014

What a great hostel. The staff go out of their way to help.

It was a great surprise to find this is such a nice hostel. High standard rooms, comfy beds, perfect location, nice staff .... Don't miss the chance to stay there. Won't regret !!!

They upgraded us on a Saturday night. This place ensures you have a good stay and great little town. I recommend everything they do.

Fantastic hostel, really lovely friendly staff!! Great facilities, location, cute town and pretty area, would highly recommend! Thanks heaps for lending me your bike for the day!

This is a superb hostel right in the centre of Ennis. There's even a restaurant attached if you want some great food. For the price, my accommodation was excellent. I got a 'single' ensuite but in fact the room had a double bed. The room was spacious and comfortable and the bathroom was also very generously sized. Just one very small gripe. When I returned to my room at 2am the heat was off and the room was chilly. But on waking at 10am the heat was on and comfort was restored.

Easily the best hostel in our stay. We had three people and had the best room which had it's own balcony overlooking the bridge and water.

I have Ben travelling for the last 4 years and that was one of the best hostel i have ever stayed. Thanks for that

• 10th Nov 2014

Good and friendly hostel.

The staffs are very kind, because even though there're many other guests, they took care of one single parson, me, very kindly, hospitality. I visit to ennis to go to a festival. I really enjoy it, because I slept and took a rest well during staing your hostel. Thanks a million!!

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Located in the centre of Ennis, very clean and great staff!!

Terrific hostel. Staff wonderful and would have liked to have stayed longer!

Very good place.

• 30th Oct 2014

A very nice place! I liked it)

Rowan tree hostel was very impressive, so warm and clean. Staff friendly and helpful, and so nice you could pop straight through to the restaurant without leaving the building

• 24th Oct 2014