Rowan Tree Hostel Reviews

Harmony Row, Co. Clare, Ennis, Ireland

One of the best hostel experiences we had so far. We were looking for a relaxing time and that's what we got. It was clean and spacious, just what we needed. Loved the little town of Ennis!

The wifi is only available in the common room which is a bummer, but otherwise it was a nice place to stay. The kitchen is spacious and the breakfast is normal... Cereal, toast, etc.

It was my best stay on my journey through Ireland. Nice, clean, in a nice location (Ennis is little, but i loved it, and the hostel is in a really beautiful corner of the town), the staff is kind and efficient. I will come back for sure!

• 20th Sep 2015

Very well run, clean & comfortable hostel with nice staff. We stayed just the one night but it was perfect for our needs!

I was greeted with a warm welcome n i thought the layout and setting of the hostel was superb. The rooms were spotless And the food in the rowan tree restaurant was second to none. Id definately return

• 18th Sep 2015

Needs WiFi in the bedroom

You made my first might ever in Ireland most incredible with your Irish warmth, thanks to Katerina and all the staff

This hostel was great! Kitchen was massive - plenty of space to cook and and clean. The bedrooms were large too! My only complaint is there is only wifi on the ground floors. I ended up finding some in my room because I was right above the café I think. Super clean, nice place though.

Beds were pretty hard and could only get WiFi on ground floor. But, it was clean and about what you'd expect in a hostel and fairly low priced.

Hi, We really enjoy our time in Ireland and so in that hostel.The only thing we are worried about is that our daughter is coeliac. This also means "meals contamination" of wheat. For example, to have breakfast she can not prove jam, because it was common for everybody, and it was contaminated of wheat for people who spread jam with a knife which bread remains. We really know it is very difficult to avoid in a hostel but it was the only thing we can say to improve. Thanks a lot.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Wonderful location for beauty and access to city.

no fuss what you pay is what you get , I think quiteness is important and it was that so im happy

• 21st Aug 2015

you are very frendli, you can organiz a welcom drink to the bar

• 18th Aug 2015

The shower in the room ( room 301 ) was very bad : not enough water.

• 18th Aug 2015

Superb hostel-staff beds security breakfast space to hang around

Nice hostel. Nothing spectacular. Good location and clean rooms. a little pricey for a small town.

Cool hostel. Stayed in a 14 bed dorm. Needs fans or to be able to open more windows. Very stuffy.

Tony at the front desk was very helpful, answered all of our questions and gave us good directions when we were looking for something specific. Also the Cafe Bar...the food and staff were excellent!

• 13th Aug 2015

beautiful location in a fascinating building. I'd love to read about it on the website. The owners could enhance the experience of staying there with more information about the history of the building.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Had a great time there. Can't wait to stay there again.