• 3-A, ANAND-KUNJ, Barodia, Kabir Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, India

Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
Royal Aashiyana Palace Located at 3-A, ANAND-KUNJ, Barodia, Kabir Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur.
India
Jaipur 302016 3-A, ANAND-KUNJ, Barodia, Kabir Marg, Bani Park
86% 49
26.9245380 75.7882830
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017
8.0

I had a nice time, clean bed with warm blankets. The owner also advised me on a different tuk tuk driver because the one who took me from the train station was a bit too pushy. One downside to the hotel is the food takes ages, and the server didn't speak very much english (understandable). I ordered tharka dahl and chapati and he only heard me say chapati. I ended up telling them to bring the food to my room because I had already waited a very long time.

• georgepopescu
  • Romania, Male, 25-30
4th Dec 2016

Great stay that was extended from 1 night to 3 because of amazing sights to be discovered in Jaipur. The hotel owner is very kind and helpful. He provided me with an extra blanket, an extra towel and changed my room for a quieter place with better Internet connection. He also helped me to buy a tourist bus ticket to Pushker and travel further by train to Jaisalmer. I walked to the hotel from the train station and from the old city center (Pink City) - about 1km each way.