Royal Chambers Reviews

29 Prescot Street, London Road, Liverpool, England

The staff, although not always on the premises, were very helpful and friendly. The room and facilities were reasonably clean. The most negative aspect was the noise from the occupiers of the floor above, including the noise from operating washing machine/tumble drier until very late.

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Portugal

The hostel is situated a bit outside the city, with a good 15 mins walk to city centre. Clean rooms and helpful staff.

I booked an en-suite double room. There are no en-suite rooms. The staff shrugged this off and didnt offer a refund, just blamed hostelworld. The room was tiny, the bed was so soft it was difficult to stay on and very uncomfortable.

• 25th May 2013

Very clean hotel and good value for money! The rooms were being refurbished when we stayed there, so in the one we stayed everything was brand new. The kitchen is pretty big and fully equipped with microwave, toaster, fridges and a washing machine. The staff are really helpful! It's a bit far from the centre, but you have access to either trains or buses just 2 minutes walking. We'd definitely stay there again.

• 6th May 2013

The lock at my roomdoor was a bit loose, and I did'nt have the key to lock the windows, wich caused a bit noise and ventilation from outside at night. But thanks to CCTV I didn't feel like my things would get stolen, when I left them in my room.

• 29th Mar 2013

As its on an old building, the rooms are big and beautiful. The staff is so kind and it's also well located. When Im back in Dublin Im for sure staying there again!

I was limited by budget and Royal Chambers represented good value. Alan on reception was friendly and very helpful. Room was basic but clean. Noise from the other residents was a bit of a problem coming and going at all times during the night but I chose a particularly busy weekend.

• 27th Oct 2012