Fabulous 75 Total Reviews
Fabulous 75 Total Reviews
Royal Inn Located at #128D8, Sothearos Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamorn, , Phnom Penh.
Cambodia
Phnom Penh Phnom Penh 0000 #128D8, Sothearos Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamorn
89% 75
11.5529626 104.9324262
    Rooms available

27th Sep 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the Royal Inn. I was very impressed when I arrived and the staff member came out with an umbrella at 0030hrs in the early morning. The staff are professional dressed and behaved in a professional manner. The facilities provide instruction in how to stay safe in the country and the Dos and Don'ts. I appreciate having the daily paper to read to keep in touch with the happenings in the country and abroad. The staff is protective and will ensure a Tuc- tuc is available.