Royal Palace Hotel 2 Reviews

95 Hang Bong Street, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

My brother and I spent 4 nights here. We had an excellent stay - what a great value! For hostel prices we got a nice room with AC and a bathroom ensuite, flat screen TV, and daily free breakfast. The location is great - we could walk most places we wanted to go and if we needed a taxi the staff kindly made sure we had one ready to go (no need to worry about scams!). Staff was wonderful - Mr. Winter in particular went out of his way numerous times to ensure a comfortable stay. Would recommend!

Mr. Winter is a great help to us. Sorted everything out with good value for money. Very friendly and clean place. Make sure you ask for Mr. Winter

Staff don't like you unless you buy a trip they are selling. They try hard to be fair.

I just back home from Vietnam trip. It is a wonderful country with friendly people. Our stay in Hanoi is specially great. The Hanoi Royal Palace Hotel 2 and their travel agency can arrange everything: accommodation, travel tickets and amazing tours on Halong with Sapa. I recommend it!

• 3rd Jun 2015

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!! I got a spacious large room, although i paid only more than 20 USD/ night. I got a similar facilities before in Singapore, but it was 50 USD. great value! Hotel staffs are very attentive, they offered a great choice to Halong bay with kayaking around amazinf caves.

• 29th May 2015

I could not say enough good things about this hotel from their welcome, customer care, staff, room, breakfast and service. All were excellent to us. Price is very reasonable. I took some tours with them. Halong bay, Hoa Lu and Sapa are great destination - they arranged very well and of course our prices are so good in comparision with our other travelers. I difinitely recommend.

• 28th May 2015

+ Staffs, location, service are great! - Nothing.

• 5th Feb 2015

I and my partner stayed here for only 1 night, but staffs made us welcomed. They also arranged us so reasonable cheap good tours to Sapa. 10 stars for hotel staffs.

• 3rd Feb 2015

It is a great hotel i have ever been in Vietnam. They offered me very reasonable tours around. Our room was spacious with window. We will be back here next time.

• 29th Jan 2015