Royal Road Residence Prague Reviews

Karlova 20, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Room is not how pictures show. Loud. Window in door which doesn't block light. No curtain. Curtain was broken and didn't cover window. The amount of keys to access the room wasn't great. Very loud, able to hear people coming and going. Breakfast not included.

was hard to find with the directions they gave us, so when they say head towards Charles bridge about five minutes. What you really need to do is leave metro train station (forget what its called starlosska or something like that) head towards charles bridge, when you see the bridge (you should see it from the 100's of tourists gallivanting across it on your left) turn right down karlova st and walk till you see an Irish bar on the right and it should be right next to it :) breakfast was great

I spent 2 nights there in the private room, and everything was perfect. The room was quite large with big cupboard and a nicely decorated table and chairs. Shared bathrooms were so clean and the personnel was really helpful and polıte. If I go to Prague again, I'll definitely stay there.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Thank you :-) we will be glad to accommodate you in our family residence again! See you soon. Kristine

I stayed at the Royal Road Residences with my boyfriend for our anniversary, and it was absolutely fantastic. Our room was huge with a pool table, king sized bed, full kitchen and television with USB ports. The room was presented in beautiful condition and cleaned every day. The location is perfect for sightseeing, 2 minutes walk to the Charles Bridge and 5 minutes to the astronomical clock. The room was fantastic value for money and I could not recommend it more.

• 28th Jan 2015

Really friendly staff, great location in middle of old town and about 5 mins walk from the train station. Lovely old property. Only issue was, my particular bed was with spring which was old, so when I sleep on it, it just sunk in really deep. but other beds in the room seemed fine.