Fabulous 712 Total Reviews
Fabulous 712 Total Reviews
Royal Road Residence Prague Located at Karlova 20, Prague 1, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Praha 110 00 Karlova 20, Prague 1
86% 712
50.0860964 14.4165220
    Rooms available

14th Jun 2016
6.6

I was not a big fan of this hostel. Whereas the location is amazing, the hostel and it's overall facilities were not. First of all my room was next to the front desk area and was extremely noisy in the morning with foot traffic. On the website it's stated that there are security lockers, however, mine was apparently "broken" during my stay. There isn't a good place to hang out at this hostel, besides the breakfast room. This area is more like a stale seating area where no one hangs out.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. I felt super safe and at home here! It's smack in the middle of the busy areas but it's so quiet at night! Great facilities. Note there isn't a 'party' atmosphere and if you're looking to meet people, then it may be a little harder to here. I came with my sister and friends and had our own nice space. It's basically like a no-frills hotel. The reception is up the stairs on the first floor and they were so so helpful - kept our luggage a

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

The staff was friendly and helpful, the location was perfect and the hostel was really clean and comfortable. The only negative point was that we received 3 keys instead of a card to open the doors and it was annoying carrying this.

25th Mar 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff was welcoming and helpful, and the rooms were comfortably large. The location was great for on-foot sightseeing; however, sometimes at night the noise from people on the street could be a bit much. Overall, I had an excellent time there.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
26th Feb 2016

Very basic room, but clean an in an excellent location. Window leaked cold air into the room a bit, but heating was good.