Royal Road Residence Prague Reviews

Karlova 20, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

I spent 2 nights there in the private room, and everything was perfect. The room was quite large with big cupboard and a nicely decorated table and chairs. Shared bathrooms were so clean and the personnel was really helpful and polıte. If I go to Prague again, I'll definitely stay there.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Thank you :-) we will be glad to accommodate you in our family residence again! See you soon. Kristine

I stayed at the Royal Road Residences with my boyfriend for our anniversary, and it was absolutely fantastic. Our room was huge with a pool table, king sized bed, full kitchen and television with USB ports. The room was presented in beautiful condition and cleaned every day. The location is perfect for sightseeing, 2 minutes walk to the Charles Bridge and 5 minutes to the astronomical clock. The room was fantastic value for money and I could not recommend it more.

• 28th Jan 2015

Really friendly staff, great location in middle of old town and about 5 mins walk from the train station. Lovely old property. Only issue was, my particular bed was with spring which was old, so when I sleep on it, it just sunk in really deep. but other beds in the room seemed fine.

We arrived at the Royal Road Residence to find out that we had been double booked (and weren't told earlier via email or when we dropped off our bags) and were shifted to a horrible hostel down the road overnight. We were not offered a free breakfast or even a refund or discount - as they were going to use our money to pay for the hostel room. Staff were really not professional. Rooms are fitted out clean and breakfast was fine but it is NOT complimentary. But overall a bad experience.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Location is great. And the staff are friendly!

• 29th Nov 2014