Royal Road Residence Prague

Fabulous 726 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 726 Total Reviews

4th Feb 2017

Excellent location, great price! Highly recommended!

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

Overall this was a great place to stay for my weekend getaway. The location couldn't have been more PERFECT – I walked everywhere and saw so much. I stayed in a room with a shared bathroom. I didn't have issues sharing the bathroom, but I would have liked to at least have a mirror in my room to cut down on the time I needed to spend in the bathroom. The mattress on my bed was very thin and not very comfortable. I think even a mattress pad would have made a difference.

15th Dec 2016
7.1

This room was very odd, we shared a hall with another room and there was a light that would wake you up if it was turned on in the middle of the night. The bed was very thin, and not comfortable and my room overlooked a back alley, that was incredibly noisy almost every morning (huge metal dumpsters and cobble stone streets mixed with very thin windows). The staff were fairly friendly when I encountered them. I would be hesitant to book this place again mostly based on its comfort.

• England, Couple, 18-24
11th Oct 2016
7.1

Really didn't like how our room door had a window so people could see in!!! Other than that you get what you pay for. Pretty decent.

4th Sep 2016

Great location right in the city center of the same street as the St. Charles bridge. Very easy to find. It can be a bit noisy due to its location but really easy to get around from there. The breakfast we found not a very good value as the are plenty of places to eat right outside the hostel. Very helpful staff.