Ruby Hotel Reviews

31/E2 Biet Thu Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Great stay- had a room to leave bags on check out day and allowed us to shower later in the day

You get what you pay for.....no complaints

Ruby hotel, not the cleanest place but great location and if you're not planning on staying in your room a lot then this is fine/what you'd expect for the price. Walls are very thin every noise can be heard which is pretty much the norm throughout Vietnam it seems.

My boyfriend and I stayed 3 nights. The location is excellent, on the quiet end of a busy street in the middle of the backpacker area, but we were disappointed in the cleanliness of the room. We had a swarm of ants in our first room, along with a broken refrigerator. We were moved to another room which was better and had a working fridge, but the ants were still there. The staff were kind and we were thankful for the move to another room. The place was generally dingy but decent value for $5/day

Very nice stay. It's in a quiet sideway that makes you want to move to Na Thrang. I was late for my bus and the owner phoned the bus to wait for me and arranged a quick motorbike taxi to get there. Without that I would have lost one day! Thanks. Also the girl at the reception is hot!

Basic, clean and cheap! Staff were polite, but did not speak much English. Although, Russian is perhaps what one needs to get by in Nha Trang.

Check-in wasn't the most flexible. There was a quick laundry service available but they lost a t-shirt and didn't really seem to care.

We had a great stay at the Ruby hotel- The rooms are really nice- excellent value for your money and its a great location- four minute walk to the beach. We found the staff were very helpful and friendly.