Ruby Hotel Reviews

31/E2 Biet Thu Street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Its a good value for money but there is not much positive to say about this hotel. Had a huge ant problem in the room. A major leak around the toilet area completely drenched 3 towels and constantly left a puddle right by the door. There was hardly any water pressure and absolutely no hot water. Door to the room not that sturdy, weird to need lockers in a hotel though you dont need to bring a padlock. Staff were helpful though with booking the mudbath and busses but did not speak great english.

Great place to stay in great location we was getting the night bus and after check out we went to the beach and when we came back they let us use one of the rooms to have a shower and get changed free of charge

Great stay- had a room to leave bags on check out day and allowed us to shower later in the day

You get what you pay for.....no complaints

Ruby hotel, not the cleanest place but great location and if you're not planning on staying in your room a lot then this is fine/what you'd expect for the price. Walls are very thin every noise can be heard which is pretty much the norm throughout Vietnam it seems.

My boyfriend and I stayed 3 nights. The location is excellent, on the quiet end of a busy street in the middle of the backpacker area, but we were disappointed in the cleanliness of the room. We had a swarm of ants in our first room, along with a broken refrigerator. We were moved to another room which was better and had a working fridge, but the ants were still there. The staff were kind and we were thankful for the move to another room. The place was generally dingy but decent value for $5/day

I love Ruby Hotel! I had an amazing stay here. We originally booked for a few nights, but stayed a very long time. Why? Because we felt so at home. We had a wonderful room; spacious, airy, clean, a fantastic balcony and brilliant wall-to-floor window. Great bathroom too. And nicely furnished! You get your own locker also, and the staff are lovely - the receptionist speaks perfect English. Fantastic value for money at a perfect location. We will be coming back!

Very nice stay. It's in a quiet sideway that makes you want to move to Na Thrang. I was late for my bus and the owner phoned the bus to wait for me and arranged a quick motorbike taxi to get there. Without that I would have lost one day! Thanks. Also the girl at the reception is hot!

Basic, clean and cheap! Staff were polite, but did not speak much English. Although, Russian is perhaps what one needs to get by in Nha Trang.

Check-in wasn't the most flexible. There was a quick laundry service available but they lost a t-shirt and didn't really seem to care.

We had a great stay at the Ruby hotel- The rooms are really nice- excellent value for your money and its a great location- four minute walk to the beach. We found the staff were very helpful and friendly.